[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

hi, i have a huge question, how can u have 158 mana regen while i only have the half, of yours, i have all the passe notes as u
If I were to pick Paragon of Calamity for laziness, which other ascendancy should I choose? Mastermind of Discord or Beacon of Ruin? Thanks.
Well I got memed into thinking storm brand was safe and fun, is not, I can't do shit.
Brands feel so slow and boring, thanks for the guide anyways.
what are your issues? with magic find gear i lose a good bunch of speed and dps, but its still fast enough to farm t16.

the speed is maybe not in the champions league of poe builds, but due to brand recall you dont have to stop at all (in thoery).
If this doesn't get nerfed into the ground for next league, I'm considering playing it. I read the 66 page thread, and have a few questions;

1) I do not understand why Magna Eclipses is preferred to Vix Lunaris or Invictus Solaris; Magna Eclipses offers 30 extra life (okay, great), some armor (do we get to useful numbers? No) and elemental aegis (is this that good?) at the cost of requiring high strength.

Vix Lunaris, on the other hand, offers "Cannot Be Frozen" which I consider a 100% required modifier, and I thought most people did? Plus you could corrupt for something useful (like +1 gems)

Invictus Solaris offers 12% resist all and cannot be ignited.

I'm pretty new (only got 1 build to endgame before), but it seems like cannot be frozen and cannot be ignited (and +12% resist all) seem >>> 30 life.

2) Why is the Green Dream/The Green Nightmare never discussed? We take Elementalist, which means we have good access to 12% frenzy charge on kill. With attack and cast speed being expressed as very good several times (for brands + shield charge), why is this not an obvious option? Is it just the relative cost?

3) I don't really understand why Herald of Ice isn't discussed more as well. With Mastermind of Discord, each herald reserves 19% mana. This would allow a large damage boost with a) having herald of ice active, and b) it allowing you to replace Added Cold Damage with Added Lightning Damage in the 6 link. In the sample path of building it moves 6200 life/2200 mana to 1700 mana, still keeping your near 8k EHP. Seems worth it, depending on play style?

4) I am surprised more people aren't going Essence Worm + Wrath + Watcher's Eye. Huge boost in DPS. Requires way more gearing to keep resists up though I guess, and this build already has a lot of "wants" on it's gearing.

5) It seems like there should be a crit version of this build specced out somewhere.
Didnt tried any brand this league and thinking about this build as my league starter (if no nerfs)

How it feels in Delve? its Delve friendly? :)

thx
Dernière édition par Hydros80, le 23 févr. 2019 03:48:55
"
CE2JRH a écrit :
If this doesn't get nerfed into the ground for next league, I'm considering playing it. I read the 66 page thread, and have a few questions;

1) I do not understand why Magna Eclipses is preferred to Vix Lunaris or Invictus Solaris; Magna Eclipses offers 30 extra life (okay, great), some armor (do we get to useful numbers? No) and elemental aegis (is this that good?) at the cost of requiring high strength.

Vix Lunaris, on the other hand, offers "Cannot Be Frozen" which I consider a 100% required modifier, and I thought most people did? Plus you could corrupt for something useful (like +1 gems)

Invictus Solaris offers 12% resist all and cannot be ignited.

I'm pretty new (only got 1 build to endgame before), but it seems like cannot be frozen and cannot be ignited (and +12% resist all) seem >>> 30 life.

2) Why is the Green Dream/The Green Nightmare never discussed? We take Elementalist, which means we have good access to 12% frenzy charge on kill. With attack and cast speed being expressed as very good several times (for brands + shield charge), why is this not an obvious option? Is it just the relative cost?

3) I don't really understand why Herald of Ice isn't discussed more as well. With Mastermind of Discord, each herald reserves 19% mana. This would allow a large damage boost with a) having herald of ice active, and b) it allowing you to replace Added Cold Damage with Added Lightning Damage in the 6 link. In the sample path of building it moves 6200 life/2200 mana to 1700 mana, still keeping your near 8k EHP. Seems worth it, depending on play style?

4) I am surprised more people aren't going Essence Worm + Wrath + Watcher's Eye. Huge boost in DPS. Requires way more gearing to keep resists up though I guess, and this build already has a lot of "wants" on it's gearing.

5) It seems like there should be a crit version of this build specced out somewhere.

hello, i started this one a while ago and played for pretty long.
here a few thoughts:

1) Magna Eclipses ... 2 to socketed gems ! plus empower gem . all of this so the cooldown of brand recall gets as low as possible.

2) well, its the end of the league and they are still 6-7 ex and more. and this is a budget build, right?

3) dont know :D

4) i see many people going with exactly these items, you can definitely do that. many options are good, there is no one "best build" for storm brand

5) there are many other storm brand crit versions. a friend plays scion storm brand with magic find. just much more expensive. generally, crit gear can get very expensive. this is a budget build guide

cheers
"
1) Magna Eclipses ... 2 to socketed gems ! plus empower gem . all of this so the cooldown of brand recall gets as low as possible.

The other two shields I mentioned also offer +2 to all socketed gems.
nvm
Dernière édition par Kevinranders, le 26 févr. 2019 19:18:26
Hello guys, i've made a decent gear since i started. This is my first season & poe build actually xD. Any comments for improvements would be appreciated. Thank you.. Also looking for a guild :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires