[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Question to those using Fenumus Weave. Are you still using Herald of Thunder? Seems like way too much mana reserved with both for MoM to be effective. I got the gloves finally and they are mighty tempting because I can finally get rid of lightning spire trap, but the EHP loss is massive.
noob question why is the pob and this tree that you linked different (from the leveling tree the last one ) https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAMCABzcRUdEq5ct_rP8TAj0-tLr5Fnzjxrw1c8alG_UI7yqakMWv7TF70vr7kZS8xGnCGKsbAvrY2yM42pMi9-wwGbfbci_3agmlVXGOkLYJGZULJww-MLsRtfwHwQHVEfK8u_rcYXVpprgvOoqE8MTBLMOSFcpVkixQow2TLOPpqa-pWeiAGjyVa5xaaEvhTKfSJ7ElS6dqr6Kl_SXlUWdf8ZmngceGjiCmzLROlhTja7_Otgkqo2_XyqD2xEtPmU2PZBVfIN0pXIPKwpLeG0ZFm9h4pD6MHFJTz1fU1LQH2t6ahsFtVorXfJSUycvSVEi9BGWVUuCEFvTES-TJw==
if anyone looking for improvents of their gear i'm selling these 2 beautys

15ex

10ex
Stupid noob question: how does multiple totems support work with shield charge?? Thanks
Nmv. Just saw the decoy totem boots
RIP, I was planning on trying out this build, but it seems like they're nerfing Brands according to the manifesto.... Hopefully, they didn't gut it... Time to wait for the Patch Notes
@Kraiwen, will you be doing an update to this guide for 3.6?
i am also interested in this build for new Synthesis league.
will you update the guide?

thank you!
"
facsasd a écrit :
RIP, I was planning on trying out this build, but it seems like they're nerfing Brands according to the manifesto.... Hopefully, they didn't gut it... Time to wait for the Patch Notes

welp..... waited for Patch Notes... now both Brands and Lightning Spire Trap got nerfed.... I wonder how much damage this build lost in total
"
facsasd a écrit :
"
facsasd a écrit :

welp..... waited for Patch Notes... now both Brands and Lightning Spire Trap got nerfed.... I wonder how much damage this build lost in total

About 25-30% if my math is not wrong. Not too bad imo.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires