[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Sup boys, i would like to know what i can do/change to boost my damage, this is my set :

i dont know if i right, but in pob my dps is 74k when the enemy is branded, i think this is very low :(
"
bbzinhow a écrit :
Sup boys, i would like to know what i can do/change to boost my damage, this is my set :

i dont know if i right, but in pob my dps is 74k when the enemy is branded, i think this is very low :(

Loreweave is more damage for bosses, your amulet is trash. same for your rings, you want to stack more damage on jewelry. Craft % ele damage or some kind of damage on your stygian vise. 1 handed sceptre is better than daggers for ele damage, and your dagger is p bad to begin with. Fossilcraft your helmet so it has the "nearby enemies have -9% lightning resistance.
Guys,
Do you think it's worth it to run 5L Carcass over the Tabular? If yes, which gem should I drop?
It's not worth it
Hey guys, i'm still new to the game and i'm not sure about all the involved mechanics of this build.

I've juste bought an abyss jewel with ADDED COLD DAMAGE TO SPELL

Adds 14 to 17 Cold Damage to Spells
Adds 3 to 41 Lightning Damage to Spells
Adds 4 to 47 Lightning Damage to Spells while holding a Shield

Can i drop the added cold damage gem on my chest for added lightning damage or would it destroy the hypothermia support setup?

Secondone is about the weapon, is a basic "of topotante" weapon really better than a Singularity damage wise?

Thx

Dernière édition par Nayiri, le 13 févr. 2019 14:10:35
"
Nayiri a écrit :
Hey guys, i'm still new to the game and i'm not sure about all the involved mechanics of this build.

I've juste bought an abyss jewel with ADDED COLD DAMAGE TO SPELL

Adds 14 to 17 Cold Damage to Spells
Adds 3 to 41 Lightning Damage to Spells
Adds 4 to 47 Lightning Damage to Spells while holding a Shield

Can i drop the added cold damage gem on my chest for added lightning damage or would it destroy the hypothermia support setup?

Secondone is about the weapon, is a basic "of topotante" weapon really better than a Singularity damage wise?

Thx

TBH I'm not sure about dropping the added cold damage, but I you could probably try doing it and add a ALD instead of a ACD, should give you more DPS if it works.

The Singularity is probably better than a blue Topotante flat, but if you have a good sceptre, there is absolutely no way it comes even close. With my current gear that I posted previously, Singularity gives me a almost 14% DPS decrease.
Just finished my 10th deathless uber elder with this toon.(crap ass drops if I don't say.)
But so far at lvl 95, its been a lot of fun. Still debating this over winter orb elementalist.
I enjoy the play style of WO, however the storm brand is entertaining. Just set and go. Recall, and go. Not to shabby. Its hilarious watching uber elder/shaper go down by little sparks zapping away at there hp, while running around like a mad man. lol.
I went a different direction utilizing a few uni, but the scepter I created is just awesome dmg.
Very fun build, good guide. Easy items to get. Cheap to attain if I must say. (just above 10-12 ex ish no more ((including crafting session of helm,boot,weap.)) )It gets my approval. XD

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Dernière édition par TheRoyalShu, le 15 févr. 2019 15:45:54
"
TheRoyalShu a écrit :
Just finished my 10th deathless uber elder with this toon.(crap ass drops if I don't say.)
But so far at lvl 95, its been a lot of fun. Still debating this over winter orb elementalist.
I enjoy the play style of WO, however the storm brand is entertaining. Just set and go. Recall, and go. Not to shabby. Its hilarious watching uber elder/shaper go down by little sparks zapping away at there hp, while running around like a mad man. lol.
I went a different direction utilizing a few uni, but the scepter I created is just awesome dmg.
Very fun build, good guide. Easy items to get. Cheap to attain if I must say. (just above 10-12 ex ish no more ((including crafting session of helm,boot,weap.)) )It gets my approval. XD

Hey. Gratz for the UE kills.
Your crafted mod on your belt is 100% useless though: storm brand is not an attack skill,
I came back to this character and I have about 8ex to spend. Any recommendations on what to improve?

Dernière édition par slowmath, le 16 févr. 2019 22:14:54
"
K3roZ3ne a écrit :
"
TheRoyalShu a écrit :

Hey. Gratz for the UE kills.
Your crafted mod on your belt is 100% useless though: storm brand is not an attack skill,

Thanks Mate. Ahh good catch. Will change once I get home from work.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires