[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
Vickery a écrit :

- I cant see any cold damage to spells, so Hypothermia wont be triggered

Thanks! The other suggestions I had in the back of my head and agree with you on but this was a miss. I am seeing cold damage from my Herold of Ice impacting my Storm Brand (see cold damage in the tool tip) and wasnt thinking i needed it on a jewel or gear!
"
Bram76 a écrit :
"
Vickery a écrit :

- I cant see any cold damage to spells, so Hypothermia wont be triggered

Thanks! The other suggestions I had in the back of my head and agree with you on but this was a miss. I am seeing cold damage from my Herold of Ice impacting my Storm Brand (see cold damage in the tool tip) and wasnt thinking i needed it on a jewel or gear!

Herald of ice does fine for triggering hypothermia, also, you are linking added cold aren't you? So that's more than enough cold damage.
Got updates on my rings, amu, belt. It's 58% more damage. Need to lvl up to 96 and try uelder again.
First off thanks for the build. This is my first league playing SSF and it adds a whole new dimension/difficulty/frustration to the game! It's also the first time I have killed Uber Elder which is just awesome!

I am really finding decoy totem to be less and less useful. In most situations where it would be helpful you don't want to be standing still casting it for what feels like an age when you could just be moving around avoiding stuff. The only fight where i regularly use it is Chimera boss, but even then a lot of the time he seems to just completely ignore it. Seems like its too slow to cast for most situations.

Are you folks who aren't using Decoy Totem missing it at all? If not what would be a good addition in that empty boot slot? Vaal Righteous Fire or just Culling Strike maybe?

I also think it would be nice if Lightning Spire Trap wasn't so slow to cast too but I guess that's unavoidable without some investment in the tree? Does cast speed affect trap placement speed or is it a separate mechanic? I have a decent amount on my gear but I also have two or three points in my tree I could move around so any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
You need trap throwing speed for fast traps. I never used decoy totem, for the same reason as you are. Also it opens boot slot for atziri or shapers boots.
This might be answered somewhere in the replies but didn't see it. Why is Vowel using a CWDT-Warlord's Mark as well as Curse On Hit-Elemental Weakness? I don't see any +1 maximum curses on gear or tree.
just finish uber elder, died to some slam and shaper beams, feels good man
used all 6 portals managed to finish it
"
Slacko a écrit :
This might be answered somewhere in the replies but didn't see it. Why is Vowel using a CWDT-Warlord's Mark as well as Curse On Hit-Elemental Weakness? I don't see any +1 maximum curses on gear or tree.

Cwdt activates warlords mark only If he need it. In other cases ele weakness for more damage.
I'd love to know how much of a respec from EO > CRIT is required on the tree and IF it's advisable now. I'm ASSUMING taking OUT controlled destruction (100%)? What else fellas? I'm kinda lost. If you can see my profile I'd appreciate advice on IF it's worth going CRIT.
Just chiming in with a gear dump. Works well with Rampage and Loreweave instead, kinda cuts down boss damage but with enough damage on your gear it's way enough to kill any map bosses. The HH is just for the fun, clears nicely with the other belt too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires