[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Hi at all

league wents well only one thing is terrible bad.

the map drops are not really there. I normally have in a 80 quant map one or two map drops. In good times 5 or 6

but this league i dont get maps. i did now 8 maps in a row with over 50 quant every map the best 110. And i got 3 maps in return.

its only bad rng or is the map rate tuned down?

also i did 28 maps and had not one trial. thats crazy!
Yea a lot of people mentioned it on reddit, and I am struggling too
I'm baffled between energy leech or cold pen. I have a 6 socket 5 link staff, which one would give me more dps you think? Energy leech doesn't seem to be that good. But I also don't want to lose my 5th blue socket for when SC gets fixed. What do you guys think?
Is zealots oath required if I only have 7.7 life regen per second from gear?
"
ThuperAwethome a écrit :

There are multiple sources of life regen % from the tree and also from a sulphur flask. It helps offset degen from Blood Rage.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
"
cloudblade70 a écrit :
"
ThuperAwethome a écrit :

There are multiple sources of life regen % from the tree and also from a sulphur flask. It helps offset degen from Blood Rage.

ZO + Shaper node + 2 minor nodes near it + Soul of Tukohama upgraded pantheon and Blood Rage does not harm you anymore so you get free Frenzy charges + 50% increase ES recovery :)

"
Aftau a écrit :
I'm baffled between energy leech or cold pen. I have a 6 socket 5 link staff, which one would give me more dps you think? Energy leech doesn't seem to be that good. But I also don't want to lose my 5th blue socket for when SC gets fixed. What do you guys think?

Cold penetration all the way, this is the best DPS support gem both for WO and IceStorm

We have enough leech from tree anyways, Energy leech gem is in my opinion kinda overated for this build.
Dernière édition par lilianmarius, le 16 mars 2019 16:24:47
"
MCRide a écrit :
I am now level 89, here is my gear:

Spoiler

My Int is at 1492 and ES at 8350, and my tooltip damage on Icestorm is 5840. Anyone have tips on maybe some gear I could replace to buff my damage up a bit? It feels pretty slow to kill monsters sometimes. It's not terrible or anything, but not too fast either. I know this isn't meant to be a super fast clearspeed build, but a little bit more damage would feel nice :) Thanks

Maybe try to get a helm enchant for winter orb (extra stage/damage) or get the
-9% cold resistance on helm. Get a corrupted ring/belt with 4-6% int.
"
lilianmarius a écrit :
Cold penetration all the way, this is the best DPS support gem both for WO and IceStorm

We have enough leech from tree anyways, Energy leech gem is in my opinion kinda overated for this build.

I would say "there is no way that cold penetration is better", because it's not exactly "multiplier", the more -res for enemy you have, the less potent it becomes.
Long story short, on your character it shows only 20% More damage, and if we turn off frostbite, it still only 25% more damage. While ES leech is flat out 24% More damage without that condition.

And i'm pretty sure that if you have bloodrage activated, and your regen can't completely negate it - you will be in "leeching" phase permanently, which is 39% leech.
Hypothermia is an option too, we can argue what's better, but i don't think that "cold penetration" even worthy to be called "best damage option", i would rather say that this is a gem, when you don't have anything else to place in green socket, quite undesirable.

If it's against guardians/shaper with high res, it's still not more than 30-33% or so, Hypothermia would be better, no?
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 16 mars 2019 17:15:54
"
Sezth a écrit :
Hi everybody

been looking everywhere about the location of brute force jews. Can anyone give me a good pic where to place those beuties?

thanks for the help

- socket between Witch and Shadow (rare)
- Shadow area socket (rare)
- socket near Light Eater (Brute Force Solution or Fertile Mind) + 30 Str or Dex node nearby
- socket between Templar and Marauder (Brute Force Solution)
- socker near the Scion start (Brute Force Solution)
v1tAm1n^
"
Sezth a écrit :
Hi everybody

been looking everywhere about the location of brute force jews. Can anyone give me a good pic where to place those beuties?

thanks for the help

uh in a jewel slot that is surrounded by strength nodes ? Thats the point of the jewel...to convert strength to int

lol @ "brute force jews" though
Dernière édition par Ratedetar, le 16 mars 2019 17:46:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires