[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Chiroga a écrit :
Hi,

do increased Area of Effect push the area of Icestorm?

Yes, but that's not exactly a good thing.

The problem is, not only area of explosions will be greater, the possible area of "falling icicles" will be greater too, while quantity will be the same.

Long story short, against single-target bosses "increased AOE" actually lowering our damage, because it rising the chance of icicle to miss a target (due to higher spreading)

OK, thank you.
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
[
Nah, there is no way. Astramentis is better.
Flat int would be better too, you can buy better amulet with flat int for couple of chaos.

Random corruption for intelligence is sadly not enough to consider amulet as "good".

Oh I know...I was just mad because I tried to corrupt about 50 good rings last league and never got the %Inc Int mod. Finally for the first time one drops for me and it's a damn amulet with crap mods! Buying them is definitely the way to go.
Dernière édition par SasoriOtoko, le 15 mars 2019 15:57:25
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
lilianmarius a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
So Im in a weird spot where I have a few exalts and havent fully set up this build yet. So I could easily change to any other witch build. The Spell cascade probably never working this league seems like an issue for farming high tier maps? Single target doesnt seem great for end game bosses and having to channel seems very hard for bosses.

Honest opinion... should I spec into another witch build? Looking to farm t16 maps and end game bosses asap. The new skills seem to be pretty good and popular..

I played this build in different iterations without Spell Cascade cause first at one moment in time it wasn't introduced yet and 2nd when it was, my old PC could not handle it.
I only used Spell Cascade for last 2 leagues when i changed my old PC for a decent gaming laptop and still have FPS issues when using it.

You can do entire content easily with no Spell Cascade, this gem is just a little improvement of QoL for clearing maps.

I don't know what you want to say that this build lacks single target damage, to be honest WI it has one of the greatest single target damage for non physical spell builds if it is built accordingly. The single target damage with proper gear is around 1.5-2 million Shaper DPS (and this while front-faceing all the "shit" with no fear), if that is low dps and weak build then you have chosen a wrong build my friend.

I can kill all T16 Shaper Guardians with rippy mods and Elder Guardians in like 10-15 seconds when proper geared and this while face-tanking them like a pro.

I will give it a real shot then.. So whats the current best WI setup for maps? And what was the amulet I keep hearing is a big upgrade over the astra?

sry for being harsh, but did you even read first post, it's so well written with video examples, every thing is explained, one of best structured and detailed quides, it sometimes amazes me how ppl can be so obvoisly blind and ask question that are answered in a guide

ps. i can agree that amulet question is a legit one
Dernière édition par adambog, le 15 mars 2019 16:09:29
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
I will give it a real shot then.. So whats the current best WI setup for maps? And what was the amulet I keep hearing is a big upgrade over the astra?

Best WI setup for maps right now is full 6L winter orb-CwC-GMP and 3 damage support gems at your choice.

Amulet "big upgrade" is "shaper base" amulet that rolled prefix of "1% increased damage for each 15 int" and suffix "12% increased attributes". Other explicits should be relevant as possible, for example you really want flat int as well as other flat stats (str and dex), because you will face some trouble of gems requirement, when you get rid of astramentis.

for the ammy, if it has 1 of those shaper affix and then other good stats like high int/es is that worth it? Or it needs both those shaper affix?
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :

Best WI setup for maps right now is full 6L winter orb-CwC-GMP and 3 damage support gems at your choice.

Amulet "big upgrade" is "shaper base" amulet that rolled prefix of "1% increased damage for each 15 int" and suffix "12% increased attributes". Other explicits should be relevant as possible, for example you really want flat int as well as other flat stats (str and dex), because you will face some trouble of gems requirement, when you get rid of astramentis.

for the ammy, if it has 1 of those shaper affix and then other good stats like high int/es is that worth it? Or it needs both those shaper affix?

One of them can be fine. If a 12% attribute amulet ends up giving you more int than astramentis, while enough other stats to use your gems.. yes, it's great. Same goes with a great 14-16% Three-rat talisman.

The 1% damage per 15 int is worth taking a small hit on stats for. I just recently switched to this one... Not perfect, but better.

Using that amulet took some work on my tree to get me to the correct stat threshold for my gear though.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Good news people?!
I read coment for amulets but i cant see if we change amulet how we gona get 111 from other 2 stats str and dex ? Gear we have is max int i dont have any other and if i change it i luse flat int ... this is not good i think.
How we make other stats if we get shaper amu with increased dmg per 15 int ?Even if amu got increased atributes .. whean we get off 100 + atributes 12 % atributes is nothing :)
"
andrei88 a écrit :
I read coment for amulets but i cant see if we change amulet how we gona get 111 from other 2 stats str and dex ? Gear we have is max int i dont have any other and if i change it i luse flat int ... this is not good i think.
How we make other stats if we get shaper amu with increased dmg per 15 int ?Even if amu got increased atributes .. whean we get off 100 + atributes 12 % atributes is nothing :)

Yeah, it can take some work. I had to grab a different jewel, and a 30 dex node to make with work with my current gear. That's worth it for 113-146% increased damage. The amulet I found (good, but not the best) provides 70 str, 40 dex, and 90 int with the current enchantment I'm running.
First post in regards to this build here, I have a question regarding the CWDT + Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Summon Chaos Golem gems/skills. I have everything set up in the right order for them to proc, I am noticing that the golem never appears on my screen? With my aura's on I have approx 121 Mana available out of 1,216 (Reserving 1,095) - At level 19 Summon Chaos Golem it says it needs 54 mana? I am not sure why this is not working (I am new to this game and have learned quite a bit about crafting because of this build)

My second question, if Spell Cascade gets fixed what will the new 6S setup become? - I am curious because I am able to beast craft 23% quality and not sure what gem I should priotize with that.

Looking forward to hearing a response from the community, thanks!
"
critxromney a écrit :
First post in regards to this build here, I have a question regarding the CWDT + Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Summon Chaos Golem gems/skills. I have everything set up in the right order for them to proc, I am noticing that the golem never appears on my screen? With my aura's on I have approx 121 Mana available out of 1,216 (Reserving 1,095) - At level 19 Summon Chaos Golem it says it needs 54 mana? I am not sure why this is not working (I am new to this game and have learned quite a bit about crafting because of this build)

My second question, if Spell Cascade gets fixed what will the new 6S setup become? - I am curious because I am able to beast craft 23% quality and not sure what gem I should priotize with that.

Looking forward to hearing a response from the community, thanks!

spell cascade will be fixed !

cwtd 19 lvl ?
v1tAm1n^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires