[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Does anyone have gear that is end-game that'd they are selling?
If nothing goes right, go left.
Is helping Oak still recommended for this build? Or is it kill All?
Trundling along slowly in SSF - haven't had a lot of time so far this league. 9 watchstones in; finally farmed up a set of Imperial Legacy but haven't spent more than a cursory amount of time in Delve to farm up fossils for crafting.
Going to see how I fare against bosses/metamorphs high yellows/low reds now I'm not running both Puncture & Split Arrow in a tabula, ha.

Spoiler
Damn this is a fantastic guide.

The descriptions are great and detailed enough to understand.

The images are clean and add allot to this.

Fantastic job.
Does master of the arena and the three nodes below it affect bows? The text is pretty specific
"
Spoiler
So I was crafting a bow to give this a shot, and ended up with this

Spoiler

Any thoughts on it? I can't find anything else on league with % Damage over Time Multi, seems like a pretty solid stat for the build.

Good for start, but eventually you'll want something with higher flat physical damage. Unfortunately corroded fossils are ridiculously expensive this league...

"
quiet18121989 a écrit :
i have a question, can choice champion for more tanky, or slayer? i think slayer tanky is better when run map ? i like a character run and tank boss
thanks

I already explained it, recently:

Bleedsplosions are hard to give up. Besides speeding up the clear it's also a powerful defensive mechanic. Corpse destruction also destroy many projectiles fired from monsters, making you take less damage during the clear. The damage from bleedsplosions often restores a lot life via Ryslatha's Coil (50 life on stun).

Because of the requirement (more or less) for bleedsplosions any other ascendancy is incompatible with end game version of the build. I removed optional ascendancy section for that reason.

"
Entey a écrit :
Is helping Oak still recommended for this build? Or is it kill All?

It's one of very important choices and i definitely keep it updated. Yes, it's still default choice.

"
Haasts a écrit :
Spoiler
Trundling along slowly in SSF - haven't had a lot of time so far this league. 9 watchstones in; finally farmed up a set of Imperial Legacy but haven't spent more than a cursory amount of time in Delve to farm up fossils for crafting.
Going to see how I fare against bosses/metamorphs high yellows/low reds now I'm not running both Puncture & Split Arrow in a tabula, ha.

Spoiler

Glad you're doing fine so far. I expect you'll have problems farming Corroded fossils. For some time now GGG reduced their spawn rate. I used to comfortably farm them and now it's always in deficit compared to any other fossil.

I would love to hear more about overall performance in SSF. I'm still not ready to test the newest build version yet, so any info is helpful.

"
Kevinranders a écrit :
Does master of the arena and the three nodes below it affect bows? The text is pretty specific

Read carefully. Bows are two handed weapons. There's no mention about "melee weapons" when it comes to increased ailment damage. It works.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :

Good for start, but eventually you'll want something with higher flat physical damage. Unfortunately corroded fossils are ridiculously expensive this league...

Yeah, at ~25c an attempt at a craft, I figured 240 dps, bleed and DoT multi would be "good enough" for the time being.

Thanks!
Started with this in metamorph, loving it. Got a bleed bow but it's not great, saving up to attempt a better craft but will be a while! I can highly recomend Chin Sol for early mapping as it is only a few chaos and very high phys.

It appears Cleaving is no longer in range of Lioneye's fall now however?
Been trying it out, so much fun! though is the POB link updated?
thoughts on lioneye's vision for the potential 7 link pierce? or is it not necessary for trash mobs?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires