[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
Draegan101 a écrit :
I was thinking about a build like this and here's a thread about it. Has anyone used Arrow Nova Support for ensnaring arrow? Might be better from an AOE/clearing point of view.

Imho Mirage archer + ensnaring + GMP already feels great and easier to control.
Looks like Mathil is currently playing a build very similar to this. This thread is about to get active.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Hey, what do you think about old build with blasphemer's grasp?
Or the new mods will be better than unique gloves setup overall?
I just can't decide which option to choose >_<.
December 18th, 2019
Videos:
* Added two new videos to showcase how the build works nowadays.

For convenience
T15 Siege, Split Arrow+Puncture
T15 Siege, Rain of Arrows+Puncture

"
Draegan101 a écrit :
I was thinking about a build like this and here's a thread about it. Has anyone used Arrow Nova Support for ensnaring arrow? Might be better from an AOE/clearing point of view.

Arrow Nova is meant to be support for clear. Ensnaring Arrow is exclusively for bosses/tanky enemies. Combining both doesn't make much sense.

"
Le_Sanzo a écrit :
Looks like Mathil is currently playing a build very similar to this. This thread is about to get active.

Oh no... i'm not ready for this.

"
facegen0 a écrit :
Hey, what do you think about old build with blasphemer's grasp?
Or the new mods will be better than unique gloves setup overall?
I just can't decide which option to choose >_<.

Blasphemer's Grasp is pointless now with a lot of DoT multiplier on quiver and bow. It's a massive investment to make these gloves worth using. Tt was questionable to use them before, now it only got worse.

Old build can still work, i would say i prefer it to current budget version. However it's not worth at all from single target point of view.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 18 déc. 2019 08:15:51
Just wanted to pop in here and say the guide itself looks great, well done! I'm gonna be trying out this build pretty soon, just farming up currency on another character.

Mathil is doing something similar but his tree goes more into the shadow side.

I know you wrote that this wasn't gonna be your league starter, you gonna be trying this out in 3.9 with all the new changes?
"
Adhesive33 a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
I'v never used puncture but I kinda want to try it. Why cant you just use puncture for clear too? you cant just swap in GMP or something and be fine?

Puncture itself is very sluggish (70% base speed), and you'd probably hate to use it as your main clearing skill. Split arrow also gets up to 8 projectiles without needing a support gem, and has faster projectile speed.

That's unfortunate. I'm not a big fan of builds that use different skills for clear than single target. Was hoping to find some bleed pop goodness with this
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"
Adhesive33 a écrit :
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
I'v never used puncture but I kinda want to try it. Why cant you just use puncture for clear too? you cant just swap in GMP or something and be fine?

Puncture itself is very sluggish (70% base speed), and you'd probably hate to use it as your main clearing skill. Split arrow also gets up to 8 projectiles without needing a support gem, and has faster projectile speed.

That's unfortunate. I'm not a big fan of builds that use different skills for clear than single target. Was hoping to find some bleed pop goodness with this

Split Arrow with Chance to Bleed is all the pops you can ask for. You can do GMP Puncture but it's just a little slow without some work.
Are the bleed explosions really necessary? It seems like the bleed damage is already enough to kill everything once you tap them.

Also, what do you think about Scion for this build with Glad + something like Berserker, Jugg, Trickster, or Raider? The Glad ascendancy of Scion is really good, giving you 15% atk/spell block on top of basically all the crucial bleed bonuses you get from pure Glad besides the explosions, and if you wanted those you could use Haemophilia gloves. Going Scion would also get rid of the need to use Blood and Sand for challenger stacks.
"
Jawshooa a écrit :
Spoiler
Just wanted to pop in here and say the guide itself looks great, well done! I'm gonna be trying out this build pretty soon, just farming up currency on another character.

Mathil is doing something similar but his tree goes more into the shadow side.

I know you wrote that this wasn't gonna be your league starter, you gonna be trying this out in 3.9 with all the new changes?

I intend to, but i really don't know if i'll physically be able to. Racing strains my left hand a lot and i would rather not damage it permanently. Would be cool to finally update the guide based on experience rather than theory.

"
FruitPeddler a écrit :
Spoiler
Are the bleed explosions really necessary? It seems like the bleed damage is already enough to kill everything once you tap them.

Also, what do you think about Scion for this build with Glad + something like Berserker, Jugg, Trickster, or Raider? The Glad ascendancy of Scion is really good, giving you 15% atk/spell block on top of basically all the crucial bleed bonuses you get from pure Glad besides the explosions, and if you wanted those you could use Haemophilia gloves. Going Scion would also get rid of the need to use Blood and Sand for challenger stacks.

Bleedsplosions are hard to give up. Besides speeding up the clear it's also a powerful defensive mechanic. Corpse destruction also destroy many projectiles fired from monsters, making you take less damage during the clear. The damage from bleedsplosions often restores a lot life via Ryslatha's Coil (50 life on stun).

Because of the requirement (more or less) for bleedsplosions any other ascendancy is incompatible with end game version of the build. I removed optional ascendancy section for that reason.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Guide looks really cool and I think I might give the build a try.

Do you have any suggestions for lvling gear? Like specific uniques to look out for and such? Been away from the game for a while, so having a little bit of a hard time figuring it out myself :x

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires