[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

should i reroll? i dont have the final phys dam craft yet, its only arround 229 pdps
I think this is good i crrafted it today :D just need to 6 link it
Dernière édition par Akosa, le 24 déc. 2019 07:32:02
Why no acrobatic and phase atrobatic??
"
Akosa a écrit :
I think this is good i crrafted it today :D just need to 6 link it

You don't want pierce, this will mess with your ensnaring arrow functionality.
With no acrobatic, this build will die alot?
"
kaienowaty a écrit :

indeed there are a lot of deaths before rebuilding the tree and taking these nodes. before that the iron reflexes node was taken/
"
DoctorPNZ a écrit :
"
kaienowaty a écrit :

indeed there are a lot of deaths before rebuilding the tree and taking these nodes. before that the iron reflexes node was taken/

I don't take Acrobatics and I think I have...15 deaths? at level 82, ~8 from rushing Kitava during campaign :)
Leveling my glad currently to play this build.
I liked how Mathil version looked, so decided to try Bleed glad myself.
Crafted this bad boy yesterday. Can scour suffixes and multimod higher aspd + some higher quality craft, but this'll have to wait at least until i level and get how'd i like the build. Still need to craft a lot of other gear and 6 link this.
Dernière édition par iDielord, le 24 déc. 2019 08:42:04
"
DoctorPNZ a écrit :
"
kaienowaty a écrit :

I don't think there were enough def with acro/phase acro and dodge pot, so I went with armour and got 20k with granite and without iron reflex, honestly not sure going to IR is worth, but I'll check that out in pob after holidays as im without pc at the moment. But with 20k I personally feel safer and im going to figure out some more defenses. For sure I'm going to try cap chaos res as much as possible, but other that that what I was wondering about life gain on hit with rain of arrows, that will require changing vicious proj with faster att but with that dmg will be more than enough to clear t16 I'm sure.
Dernière édition par Socaro, le 24 déc. 2019 11:17:13
A question on the skills in the build. We are choosing some predominantly melee focused skills like Destroyer and Master of the arena from the looks of things. U assume it's for the utility those skills provide? Or am I seeing the wrong PoB?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires