[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Nice guide!
Dernière édition par ruth1ess, le 12 sept. 2021 18:25:34
How does this build fare in Expedition, if anyone has been using it lately?
I've spent almost 10 ex and several hours with this build.

I usually party with 2 of my friends. Overall, it feels great to play with. I occasionally die, but that's always due to my carelessness.

I still can't decide whether or not to go for double cluster jewels setup, and whether or not to use Pride aura instead of Malevolence aura. I often feel like my dps is not enough for some t16 bosses and a7 conquerers, but that's probably due to my current gears.

I'll definitely play around with this build more.
"
Piangwan a écrit :
[...] and whether or not to use Pride aura instead of Malevolence aura.

That depends on your play style.
Pride is only better if you like to constantly keep enemies close to your character.
Otherwise, Malevolence is a better choice.
Hello,

I've been playing this build casually since the start of the league (no a lot of time to invest) and I struggle a lot on bosses, my single target with puncture seems really low. I have DoT or flat phys damage on most of my gear and my bow doesn't seem that bad to me.

I'm not using Assailum because I didn't like the playstyle.

I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't seem to find what. Or is it me expecting too much single target dps?

Thanks for the help ;)
Dernière édition par tristansulli, le 22 sept. 2021 22:01:26
Wish I could give you an advice, I feel that too. Although, my gears are exactly the best-in-slot yet.

Maybe you can try a Watcher's Eye with DoT Multiplier while affected by Malevolence, and probably a second cluster jewel. It means for investment but this point they are probably worth it.

I looked up for the similar builds on poeninja, most of them are using Assailum and Lioneye's Fall with Maruader's Axe nodes. It means changing a playstyle for us, but I guess it can be an alternate option for more damage.
"
tristansulli a écrit :
Hello,

I've been playing this build casually since the start of the league (no a lot of time to invest) and I struggle a lot on bosses, my single target with puncture seems really low. I have DoT or flat phys damage on most of my gear and my bow doesn't seem that bad to me.

I'm not using Assailum because I didn't like the playstyle.

I'm probably doing something wrong but I can't seem to find what. Or is it me expecting too much single target dps?

Thanks for the help ;)

Have you looked at better rings or anything possibly vulnerability on hit?

Do you have ryslatha's coil?

Phys dmg over time on gloves?

high dmg quiver?
3.16 as league starter, good or nope?
"
kekemeke a écrit :

I didn't have that much time to play PoE or let alone update the guide... and A LOT has changed this patch. However i did try to quickly make a passive tree and it didn't look good for my version of bleed gladiator. Quite a lot of damage has been lost and old "Cleaving" notable has been split... with new 15% Faster Bleeding notable requiring golden oil. Definitely wouldn't recommend starting this build now until i fully update it which might take some time. This is short version, i'll write the lengthier one once i have time (i also want to play on launch).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
kekemeke a écrit :

I didn't have that much time to play PoE or let alone update the guide... and A LOT has changed this patch. However i did try to quickly make a passive tree and it didn't look good for my version of bleed gladiator. Quite a lot of damage has been lost and old "Cleaving" notable has been split... with new 15% Faster Bleeding notable requiring golden oil. Definitely wouldn't recommend starting this build now until i fully update it which might take some time. This is short version, i'll write the lengthier one once i have time (i also want to play on launch).

Hey, what exactly you mean by not updating it for 3.16? Like not yet or not at all? I understand it's bad starter, but it would help a lot of us even if you update it later in the league with all your knowledge, since it's more niche build these days and not much resources on it to think out except wololo dead build play something else, but some people love that style and would be grateful for updated guide even month later or so. So please, if you will find some time in the future, try to update the build into the new era of poe :) Ok maybe i got too scared by the original post edit on top, but just wanted you to know there are people caring dearly about these kind of builds :) Much love, and have a great time in scourge :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires