[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Instead of going accro phase accro, wouldn't going armor based with resolute technique and big vms a good option?
"
Razorblade999 a écrit :
Started with this in metamorph, loving it. Got a bleed bow but it's not great, saving up to attempt a better craft but will be a while! I can highly recomend Chin Sol for early mapping as it is only a few chaos and very high phys.

It appears Cleaving is no longer in range of Lioneye's fall now however?

Yep, Chin Sol is also great physical bow for early mapping.

I never realized it's out of range to be fair, it's like this since Legion. It doesn't matter. The strongest mods on that node are global and don't require Lioneye's Fall to work. That's also why Cleaving should be annointed in budget version of the build.

"
JoxerHD a écrit :
Been trying it out, so much fun! though is the POB link updated?

Only the budget version is in. PoB won't give you correct dps number no matter what, since the calculation is more complicated than your normal "just multiply everything" (which is what PoB does).

"
ericlala a écrit :
thoughts on lioneye's vision for the potential 7 link pierce? or is it not necessary for trash mobs?

I did think about it but there's no need for it. Bleed clears just fine on budget for a very long time now, primarly because of bleedsplosions.

"
EchecTorturé a écrit :
Instead of going accro phase accro, wouldn't going armor based with resolute technique and big vms a good option?

I never liked armor. Going evasion+acrobatics is what i'm used to and it works well. You can try armor yourself, might be very good. However it's really not my thing.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I'm just now trying armor version, required a bit of tree changes and items since u need more dex from gear. Hard to say if its more or less or same tankyness as acro. But while i was playing acro i didnt felt safe, but just armour isint enough, not with 21k with granite. And it would be fairly expensive and troublesome to get like 35-40...so i think of ways to add some more layers to def.

"
Socaro a écrit :
I'm just now trying armor version, required a bit of tree changes and items since u need more dex from gear. Hard to say if its more or less or same tankyness as acro. But while i was playing acro i didnt felt safe, but just armour isint enough, not with 21k with granite. And it would be fairly expensive and troublesome to get like 35-40...so i think of ways to add some more layers to def.

You could get evasion gear and use iron reflexes i guess that'd not be that bad
Currently playing this build and I'm having a great time. I do, however, have a question regarding the end game build. I got myself a Lioneye's Fall and respecced to get the nodes that are originally melee nodes. I noticed that the "Cleaving" node is not in range of the Lioneye's Fall and thus doesn't benefit me. However, in the tree you have taken this node. Am I missing something crucial or is it a mistake on your part? Once again, loving the build!

EDIT: And just as I posted this question, I scrolled up and saw that it had already been answered. I apologize!
Dernière édition par Warathia, le 23 déc. 2019 20:09:49
"
Socaro a écrit :
Spoiler

"
EchecTorturé a écrit :
You could get evasion gear and use iron reflexes i guess that'd not be that bad

This build is glass cannon, sort of. Killing monsters before they can kill you, destroying corpses and manually dodging are your main defences. That extra evasion plus dodge/spell dodge is more of last resort to have at least chance to avoid quick death if enemy jumps on you. Herald of Purity minions also act as decoys.

When i played back in 3.5 the build was fairly safe whenever i cleared. Any tough enemy who could get on me was scary tho. This should still be the case.

I'm getting 30k armor at my budget build version with Grace + Jade + Stibnite flask (using Iron Reflexes). If that's enough - i can't tell.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 23 déc. 2019 22:15:52
Is crimson storm bow actually good for these kind bleed bow build?
Enjoying the build so far and have the following gear so far, any feedback would be great. For this build, you do NOT recommend speccing into crimson dance? This is my first go at a bleed build period (usually play chaos type builds)..so am curious about going into crimson dance.

Gear

Loving this build. Got some solid upgrades (bow and chest), absolutely destroys everything I've tried so far
What pdps should I aim for so the build feels good in T16s and maybe kill Awakener aswell?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires