[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

i see that you are currently running a variation of your build atm with tectonic slam. how is it compared to this build?are you using the same exact setup but switched your main skill setup?

between you should do a big clean up on your guide. it start to be a big mess with all the update and saying use this but when we look at your gems setup on gear, you actualy do something else .might be better to just delete most of the old stuff that make everything unclear atm

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 17 mars 2019 19:29:07
regarding to gems, some people using concentrate instead of multistrike.
What is your opinion ??
I am probably missing something small but how does this build deal with chaos damage? Where is the resist for it coming from?
"
johnce6 a écrit :
I am probably missing something small but how does this build deal with chaos damage? Where is the resist for it coming from?

Nebuloch and life and chaos resist nodes near avatar of fire.
"
zakariusqc a écrit :
i see that you are currently running a variation of your build atm with tectonic slam. how is it compared to this build?are you using the same exact setup but switched your main skill setup?

between you should do a big clean up on your guide. it start to be a big mess with all the update and saying use this but when we look at your gems setup on gear, you actualy do something else .might be better to just delete most of the old stuff that make everything unclear atm

im doing tectonic for clear speed. it works fine
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
is this build still viable?

So tectonic slam or molten strike ??

Everything from the guide can be follow?
"
WILDTRAK a écrit :
is this build still viable?

So tectonic slam or molten strike ??

Everything from the guide can be follow?

still viable im just using tectonic to clear fast.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
How are we reserving our mana for delving? I have the Vitality LGoH watcher's eye and just wondering what else I should be using. Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity or Enfeeble+Blasphemy. I'm at about 400 depth RN but i want to push as deep as i can
Dernière édition par batengu, le 31 janv. 2023 16:56:18
I wish we had an updated 3.6 pob link because this is kinda really hard to follow nowadays, what is from 3.5, from 3.6 and etc.
Dernière édition par Valhyre, le 19 mars 2019 14:46:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires