[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Any ideas how pricey could be Nebuloch with Forti on Hit corruption right now? Asking couse I made one and thinking about selling it couse I'm still missing Xoph's Blood.
"
Malzamist a écrit :
Any ideas how pricey could be Nebuloch with Forti on Hit corruption right now? Asking couse I made one and thinking about selling it couse I'm still missing Xoph's Blood.

not that much atm

3 -4 ex probably
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey guys, its a pain in the ass to make all res equal for the wise oak. Should i tryhard it ?

What i can do is replace a kaom's sign to do it easily. It is worth it that way ?
Dernière édition par PapiOni, le 13 mars 2019 13:45:22
"
PapiOni a écrit :
Hey guys, its a pain in the ass to make all res equal for the wise oak. Should i tryhard it ?

What i can do is replace a kaom's sign to do it easily. It is worth it that way ?

dont try that hard.
equal cold + light is fine
Hi, the build is super tanky but i have problem in singletarget life gain, how can resolve?
i use already the watcher's eye
i had problems with The Eradicator playing with 200+ latency in some instances, i using some blood of the karui now for this kind of scenario when i can't leech enough from one target
"
silentowl a écrit :
Hi, the build is super tanky but i have problem in singletarget life gain, how can resolve?
i had problems with The Eradicator playing with 200+ latency in some instances, i using some blood of the karui now for this kind of scenario when i can't leech enough from one target

Try to get some attack speed. I was struggling with single target healing and dps but since I'm trying to get some AS it's better.
Where I can find 3.6 skill tree????????
"
golden88 a écrit :
Where I can find 3.6 skill tree????????

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAQEAEBEAAH3G2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUWebrj7Grjwtg8y3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kW18nJsbEYyCcT2cqmsqlnzGjiQVScvOtgw-IKbogAEs3fl5FXwH8BmrfEYXXIPZp760h0Uj0anCNgkVkgWb-NqJKo26XGFebGtO9q5IAYzbJRvZlRR-80WHxiDX_cy6hh2rM9-rY346_PdaGUUcdl8ggfyQQ48OlIyfryfGJH8SxRNhmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgwYuBQTXvOu167wUtdO1Gt9NvktAS4bvtkc508RjbFHWkwo9gf-Mx-wGRLdLAAQbGXaTd1cse0jh9c60JAAAAAAA=

"
Malzamist a écrit :
"
silentowl a écrit :

Try to get some attack speed. I was struggling with single target healing and dps but since I'm trying to get some AS it's better.

check out my new jewels guys
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 16 mars 2019 14:28:44
hi guys,

i have about 12 ex saved up and wanted to start gearing my character properly.
how much damage per ball (without helmet enchant) should i be aiming for if i want to kill shaper?
i want this character to be as tanky as possible, but also do a shaper run every once in a while.
"
Aillass a écrit :
hi guys,

i have about 12 ex saved up and wanted to start gearing my character properly.
how much damage per ball (without helmet enchant) should i be aiming for if i want to kill shaper?
i want this character to be as tanky as possible, but also do a shaper run every once in a while.

Killed shaper without enchant on helm easy
v1tAm1n^
Dernière édition par Nasferatus, le 17 mars 2019 09:40:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires