[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
centerforants a écrit :
Why Ball Lightning for the first CWDT combo?

I can't find it explained anywhere.

"
any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind ( this part is really important to survive while you are not attacking any monsters.)
Which is the first items to get? I have 2 exalted in this moment, should i start with nebuloch and kaom's way? Or get the loreweave?
I was looking over this build and noticed the lack of PoB, being a PoB user but still interested in this build I replicated it in PoB and present it to those who want a PoB link.

https://pastebin.com/8qMPRHYj

I believe I have replicated it faithfully, using the posted passive tree, equipment (first listed group of equipment), and the skill gems that are currently in that equipment.

If anyone notices an error message me and I will correct it.
Dernière édition par Gauss_Death, le 10 mars 2019 23:03:59
"
Gauss_Death a écrit :
I was looking over this build and noticed the lack of PoB, being a PoB user but still interested in this build I replicated it in PoB and present it to those who want a PoB link.

I believe I have replicated it faithfully, using the posted passive tree, equipment (first listed group of equipment), and the skill gems that are currently in that equipment.

I think last version has Herald of Purity instead of Herald of Ash.
Because we have enough fire conv. from double Nebuloch and xoph, if i'm not wrong.
"
Ertigre a écrit :
"
Gauss_Death a écrit :

I think last version has Herald of Purity instead of Herald of Ash.
Because we have enough fire conv. from double Nebuloch and xoph, if i'm not wrong.

Could you link or copy the text of that to me? I cannot seem to find it.
I do see where he said he switched to Vitality + Herald of Ash + Herald of Purity, but in his gear's gem setup he only had Vitality and Herald of Ash.

If he is using Vitality + Herald of Purity + Herald of Ash I also assume he needs Enlighten to pull that off so I am wondering which skill gem is being lost from his helmet's Ball Lightning setup. (Assumes Helmet and Gloves skill gems get swapped.)

I was going by the skill gems in the equipment since that seemed to be taken from his 3.5 build. (Although there is a discrepancy between the Searching Eye Jewel in his belt vs the Searching Eye Jewel he lists further down, in which case I went with the more specifically listed jewel further down.)
Dernière édition par Gauss_Death, le 11 mars 2019 16:54:48
3.5 items should still do fine.
3.6 tree is up
+ i hate pob thats why i did not link it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
3.6 tree is up

I know you hate PoB, but many of us rely upon it, it works really well for me.
You did mention Poe.ninja but your Poe.ninja link isn't working (character not found).

As for the 3.5 items, I don't see any items for 3.6 so that is why I went with the 3.5 items.

What are the current reserved skills (Vitality? Herald of Ash? Herald of Purity?) that you are using, in which item, and are you using Enlighten Support with them?

TY for the build btw.
Dernière édition par Gauss_Death, le 11 mars 2019 19:35:59
"
Gauss_Death a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
3.6 tree is up

I know you hate PoB, but many of us rely upon it, it works really well for me.
You did mention Poe.ninja but your Poe.ninja link isn't working (character not found).

As for the 3.5 items, I don't see any items for 3.6 so that is why I went with the 3.5 items.

What are the current reserved skills (Vitality? Herald of Ash? Herald of Purity?) that you are using, in which item, and are you using Enlighten Support with them?

TY for the build btw.

yea i use those auras.
unless you have anger watcher's eye.
and yea i use englighten on 2 of those auras. 4 if u want ball lightning to be 3 link
im glad you liked the build
Hi. Do we need the corruption on tombfist or is it just accessory ? (i mean the curse with lvl # elemental weakness on hit).
"
PapiOni a écrit :
Hi. Do we need the corruption on tombfist or is it just accessory ? (i mean the curse with lvl # elemental weakness on hit).

its pretty good for clear speed

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires