[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
enumag a écrit :
Hi, I'm following this guide, invested around 15ex into it and have some problems you might be able to help me with.

1) My build feels quite slow. I assume it's mostly because of my lack of Attack Speed and damage. Could you tell me which passive clusters would you drop from the tree for a level 90 character? I think I dropped the wrong ones.

2) While I have no problem surviving in Delve so far (depth 300) the character doesn't feel very good to play. Since the character doesn't get any movement speed I'm forced to use Leap Slam which feels bad in the narrow passages in Delve. I get stuck on a wall or something quite often in certain tilesets. So I'd like to ask about your Delving style. When you delve with the crawler do you:

- always stay on the main path the crawler takes
- only go sideways if you're certain there is a wall to break there or if you directly see the wall
- go sideways always to find all the chests and veins but only on certain layouts that are not so bad for Leap Slam
- go sideways always and have some solution for Leap Slam clunkiness

3) I know I'm missing a ton of damage and I'm quite certain I know where I'm missing the damage. The problem is that the character also died several times in high tier maps (T14 Zana mission to a Harbinger, T16 to random mobs, several times when face tanking T16 guardians, both shaper and elder and they didn't even have multiple damage mods). The reason why this bothers me is that I think I have almost everything defensively:

- 6.8k life
- most of the life nodes on passive tree
- 79 ele res (could not hit 80 on my loreweave yet)
- 9 Endurance charges (don't have +1 Roots yet)
- Fortify linked with Leap Slam
- Vitality
- all Pantheon upgrades for Solaris and Yugul
- even temp chains on hit corruption on Tombfists since Ele Weakness was expensive

AFAIK I'm only missing:

- Watcher's Eye with life gain on Hit
- +1 all res
- 1 endurance charge
- some chaos res
- balanced resists for wise oak

I don't think these will make that much of a difference though, will they? So how is this build supposed to face tank nearly everything?

Note: If you tell me that the main reason is the missing Watcher's Eye then I disagree. I mostly died to one shots or several hits in very fast succession. Overall this build seems quite unwilling to tank a big hit. My Dot Occultist with 12k ES (which is far from the full potential) is much more reliable to not die with much lower investment and can take a big hit usually.

So do you have any idea why am I dying so often with this supposedly tanky build?

----

In case you want to check anything specific (though I don't expect you to have the time to do so), my character is CantKillThisJugg here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/enumag/characters

well our main survivability is the watcher's eye
after that comes endurance charges
then flasks
and max res is pretty important
once you gather all of these defences you should be able to survive whole content.
about movement. its usually slow thats why i invested some of my jewels attack speed. once you get more as you will feel relaxed.

about 1shots: map mods play a big role in this. even i get 1 shotted from a dangerous map like 3 or 2 mods extra ele dmg taken. it happens but rarely.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
with out a doubt the build I have been looking for. god bless you and your brain for making this
"
chrisnorris2915 a écrit :
with out a doubt the build I have been looking for. god bless you and your brain for making this

ty im glad you liked it ^^
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

then flasks
once you gather all of these defences you should be able to survive whole content.
about movement. its usually slow thats why i invested some of my jewels attack speed. once you get more as you will feel relaxed.

about 1shots: map mods play a big role in this. even i get 1 shotted from a dangerous map like 3 or 2 mods extra ele dmg taken. it happens but rarely.

Thanks. Could you answer the first two questions about which passives to drop on lvl <100 and about your delving?
"
enumag a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

then flasks

Thanks. Could you answer the first two questions about which passives to drop on lvl <100 and about your delving?

Drop your path of the warrior and get Ambidexterity. That right there is a huge quality of life upgrade for attack speed. Cloth & chain + armour an evasion aren't needed if you jewel correctly. You can then go 2 pts closer into berserking. Leveling to 95 is a joke this league so go join some breach runs in /trade 820. You also have an empty jewel on the left side.

For your delve questions,

Leap slam sucks but it's our only movement skill. Sometimes you get stuck and it's frustrating but you get used to it the more you use it. Don't be afraid to flair on side paths.
Dernière édition par gghhjj, le 16 janv. 2019 19:13:22
Been playing this build for about two weeks now. It's incredible. Hit level 98 today, definitely going for 100. Only died once in the past few levels, and it was to a delve with increased lightning damage and elemental penetration, before I swapped to defensive flasks (and shock immunity). In fact, I really wanted to show a delve that I did today, to show how insanely powerful this build is. Deathless run of this:

Still a couple of upgrades to go, but so far this build is amazing.
"
enumag a écrit :
Hi, I'm following this guide, invested around 15ex into it and have some problems you might be able to help me with.

1) My build feels quite slow. I assume it's mostly because of my lack of Attack Speed and damage. Could you tell me which passive clusters would you drop from the tree for a level 90 character? I think I dropped the wrong ones.

2) While I have no problem surviving in Delve so far (depth 300) the character doesn't feel very good to play. Since the character doesn't get any movement speed I'm forced to use Leap Slam which feels bad in the narrow passages in Delve. I get stuck on a wall or something quite often in certain tilesets. So I'd like to ask about your Delving style. When you delve with the crawler do you:

- always stay on the main path the crawler takes
- only go sideways if you're certain there is a wall to break there or if you directly see the wall
- go sideways always to find all the chests and veins but only on certain layouts that are not so bad for Leap Slam
- go sideways always and have some solution for Leap Slam clunkiness

3) I know I'm missing a ton of damage and I'm quite certain I know where I'm missing the damage. The problem is that the character also died several times in high tier maps (T14 Zana mission to a Harbinger, T16 to random mobs, several times when face tanking T16 guardians, both shaper and elder and they didn't even have multiple damage mods). The reason why this bothers me is that I think I have almost everything defensively:

- 6.8k life
- most of the life nodes on passive tree
- 79 ele res (could not hit 80 on my loreweave yet)
- 9 Endurance charges (don't have +1 Roots yet)
- Fortify linked with Leap Slam
- Vitality
- all Pantheon upgrades for Solaris and Yugul
- even temp chains on hit corruption on Tombfists since Ele Weakness was expensive

AFAIK I'm only missing:

- Watcher's Eye with life gain on Hit
- +1 all res
- 1 endurance charge
- some chaos res
- balanced resists for wise oak

I don't think these will make that much of a difference though, will they? So how is this build supposed to face tank nearly everything?

Note: If you tell me that the main reason is the missing Watcher's Eye then I disagree. I mostly died to one shots or several hits in very fast succession. Overall this build seems quite unwilling to tank a big hit. My Dot Occultist with 12k ES (which is far from the full potential) is much more reliable to not die with much lower investment and can take a big hit usually.

So do you have any idea why am I dying so often with this supposedly tanky build?

----

In case you want to check anything specific (though I don't expect you to have the time to do so), my character is CantKillThisJugg here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/enumag/characters

I'm leveling this build too (lvl 91 now) and had similar issues, so have some advice from this perspective.

1 and 2. This build is certainly slower than some other damage focused builds (in terms of clear speed), so there is that. But in was designed to survive in deep delves, not for map clearing. Attack speed won't help you much with that (but certainly will help a bit). With Blood Rage, Onslaught and Quicksilver (for rough corners) flask I personally feel fine with it in maps in delve in terms of speed. Yes, Leap Slam is not the greatest movement skill, but you'll get used to it over time.

3. The only way you can die to "random mobs" in T16 with this build is when you are at 0 endurance charges. At 0 charges you have no armor and almost no physical damage reduction, so some things can one shot you easily. This happens when you enter map\delve, and also when you stopped to loot in map. You should keep an eye on endurance charges and at the very least approach first pack slowly when you are at 0 and cast Enduring Cry immediately. However, for me even that approach didn't help in some nasty delves. So if you want to be really safe - grab Gluttony belt. When you start nasty delve, or in any other situation you want to be at full charges (such as dangerous boss fight) - equip Gluttony and do couple of leaps. This belt damages you when you use movement skill, and that in turn generates charges, so you will be at 10 in no time. Then swap back to your regular belt. This trick

As for the damage. Your weapons are not 20% quality, that's not a big problem but is easily solvable and should improve DPS a bit. You have to also quality all your flasks and keep them up all the time while delving\mapping.

Then, since you don't have Vitality watcher's eye - Vitality aura by itself is completely useless. 1.5% life regenerated for 50% reserved mana? That isn't even funny. So replace it with something more useful, like Anger, at least until you grab a watcher's eye.

That said - Vitality watcher's eye helps quite a lot, again especially in delves, where there are constantly a huge number of mobs hitting you. Molten Strike fires a ton of projectiles (especially with Multistrike), each counting as separate hit. On top of that, Ball Lighting in CWDT hits a lot, so you instantly recover thousands damage per second with this setup.

With single target damage it helps a lot to stay a bit far away from your target, because all damage comes from Molten Strike balls, not initial melee hit, so you want as much balls to reach the target as possible. When you are too close - many balls overshoot the target.

In addition to the above I found that in hard delves it helps to run Topaz and Sapphire flasks instead of quicksilver and onslaught, that 20% less cold\lightning damage taken really helps, especially cold, because the most dangerous stuff in delve is always cold one. You need to pop all your resistance flasks at the same time (Sapphire, Topaz, Dying Sun) so that Wise Oak can reduce your lowest (which should be cold and lightning, or at very least just cold) resistance damage even more.
Dernière édition par emaster, le 17 janv. 2019 04:50:34
hey, ty for ur build i'll gonna try it but i've one little question :
how can u sustain mana ?
i'ven't read anything about this, probably i'm blind.

"
xelaniop a écrit :
hey, ty for ur build i'll gonna try it but i've one little question :
how can u sustain mana ?
i'ven't read anything about this, probably i'm blind.

i think i need to add a faq section to op
you pick leech node down there near point blank
I got one more question, why do we use Searching Eye jewel in Tombfist? It seems maim only slows monster movement speed and not action speed, and we already hitting when monsters are close and so not care much about their movement speed. Isn't 10% more damage from Murderous Eye strictly better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires