[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Is Multistrike really that necessary or good with this build? Or is just used because of the LGOH gained from the extra projectiles spawned?
Because I'm seem to be getting more DPS even with a crappier lower level Melee Phys Damage Support.

Have you tested some other gems instead of it @MrsDeath_ ?
"
sirdond a écrit :
Is Multistrike really that necessary or good with this build? Or is just used because of the LGOH gained from the extra projectiles spawned?
Because I'm seem to be getting more DPS even with a crappier lower level Melee Phys Damage Support.

projectiles are not melee
so that gem does not work with them.
and yeah multistrike is essencial.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
sirdond a écrit :

Hmm, I thought those are added too, since tooltip shows increased damage. But I guess tooltip is wrong again...
Thanks though
"
sirdond a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
sirdond a écrit :

Hmm, I thought those are added too, since tooltip shows increased damage. But I guess tooltip is wrong again...
Thanks though

tooltip shows melee dps. not projectile.
Just wanted to post here saying that the build is insanely tanky and I facerolled Uber Elder deathless, even with my average-ish gear (and some modifications to the tree to accommodate for an extra jewel to cap resists).

I do have one complaint and that would be...the build breeds bad and lazy play haha (and allows you to get away with murder most of the time). xD

In all seriousness though, thanks for sharing the build and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :-)
This game is an illusion, exile.
"
SADleem a écrit :
Just wanted to post here saying that the build is insanely tanky and I facerolled Uber Elder deathless, even with my average-ish gear (and some modifications to the tree to accommodate for an extra jewel to cap resists).

I do have one complaint and that would be...the build breeds bad and lazy play haha (and allows you to get away with murder most of the time). xD

In all seriousness though, thanks for sharing the build and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :-)

I am glad you liked it ^^

about lazy part you are right. even in ssf i am building it just to be lazy again ^^
I sometimes die in Delve to the very first pack, because I'm at 0 endurance charges. I approach slowly and try to cast Enduring Cry when I see the pack, but still sometimes that pack one shots me. That's at depth level about 400, so nothing crazy, but I can imagine deeper that will happen all the time. Any way to generate full endurance charges before starting? I saw a belt trick but maybe there is something else?
"
emaster a écrit :
I sometimes die in Delve to the very first pack, because I'm at 0 endurance charges. I approach slowly and try to cast Enduring Cry when I see the pack, but still sometimes that pack one shots me. That's at depth level about 400, so nothing crazy, but I can imagine deeper that will happen all the time. Any way to generate full endurance charges before starting? I saw a belt trick but maybe there is something else?

You can buy two cheap Elder sword with "Gain an Endurance Charge every 4 seconds while Stationary" and use them on weapon swap, http://poe.trade/search/osiyonobosenan
Dernière édition par sirdond, le 16 janv. 2019 02:31:42
"
sirdond a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

You can buy two cheap Elder sword with "Gain an Endurance Charge every 4 seconds while Stationary" and use them on weapon swap, http://poe.trade/search/osiyonobosenan

or he can use gluttony and leap around
or endurance cry which was what i did till 1.1k depth.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
sirdond a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

or he can use gluttony and leap around
or endurance cry which was what i did till 1.1k depth.

Yes I ended up using Gluttony. As for enduring cry - I do use it, but in delve with bad mods sometimes the very first pack one shots me before I manage to use the cry (since it requires enemies nearby)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires