[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
emaster a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :
Is there some alternative CWDT setup? Because it seems close to impossible to find helmet with enchant and right colors (I mean mirrored one, because non mirrored cost way too much).

i see but i am sure you can get a mirror service for that colours
we need ball lightning. but you can use it in a 3 link setup:
cwdt-ball lightning- gmp

But I though the whole point of this setup is to apply Combustion, not? What's the purpose of 3link CWDT without Combustion?

oh no :D
whole point of cwdt ball lightning is life gain on hit.
combustion is just an extra.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Going to respect my dual wield nebuloch berserker to this. Give it a try!
Hello fellow tankiest of tanks :)
Question mainly for MrsDeath_ but maybe someone else knows the answer.
Right now i got single Vitality Watcher's Eye with
+29 Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality

Is it worth to get double Vitality jewel?
+ Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality

POB says gain wont be that big. Right now with 10 endurance charges i got 1650 life regen and 1530 life on hit. With top rolled double Vit jewel its 1980 regen and 1780 LOH. So in summary 300/200 gain for 30ex. Any thoughts?
but ball lightning is a spell. it doesnt work with lgoh
"
Freya98 a écrit :

I guess Lightning Ball procs life on hit from Vitality Watchers Eye, there it doesnt say anything about attacks or spells, so should proc from spells too.
Awesome build Mrs Death. Came across it and looking to respec my current character to this build (due to having most of the gear)

I wanted tho ask tho, must one try get jewels as close as possible to yours or can I invest in a few more jewel sockets to keep the jewels i currently have?

Also, what is a "decent" average un-buffed dps for molten strike to be at?

Thank you :)
"
emaster a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :

I guess Lightning Ball procs life on hit from Vitality Watchers Eye, there it doesnt say anything about attacks or spells, so should proc from spells too.

well u have a point there, but wouldnt bladefall or firestorm be better with lgoh than ball lightning coz it has more projectiles?!

something completely else: how good is taste of hate for this build? is it worse than a normal sapphire flask?
my doubt with toh is that a lot of phys dmg goes to cold dmg although were actually phys immune, so maybe we make ourselves more vulnerable with toh?!
"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :

well u have a point there, but wouldnt bladefall or firestorm be better with lgoh than ball lightning coz it has more projectiles?!

I'm not OP, but as I understand the point is not number of projectiles but number of hits. Lightning Ball hits every 150ms while flying, so 7 hits per second for each target. If you have, say, 10 mobs - that's 70 hits per second.
"
Nekondas a écrit :
Hello fellow tankiest of tanks :)
Question mainly for MrsDeath_ but maybe someone else knows the answer.
Right now i got single Vitality Watcher's Eye with
+29 Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality

Is it worth to get double Vitality jewel?
+ Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality

POB says gain wont be that big. Right now with 10 endurance charges i got 1650 life regen and 1530 life on hit. With top rolled double Vit jewel its 1980 regen and 1780 LOH. So in summary 300/200 gain for 30ex. Any thoughts?

regen is just usefull when you regen so its not usefull most of the time.
i dont think its worth buying it. you can upgrade another part with that currency.

"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :

I'm not OP, but as I understand the point is not number of projectiles but number of hits. Lightning Ball hits every 150ms while flying, so 7 hits per second for each target. If you have, say, 10 mobs - that's 70 hits per second.

that is correct.
ball lightning with life gain on hit works like this:
30life gain on hit x monster number x 7 = life gained per second on hit.
if you have 10 monsters around that is 2100 life gained per second.
so its pretty op
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 14 janv. 2019 15:27:07
that means that 1 ball lightning projectile hits 1 mob 7 times while flying?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires