[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
Freya98 a écrit :
that means that 1 ball lightning projectile hits 1 mob 7 times while flying?

1 monster can only hit by 1 ball so
if you have 10 enemies no matter the ball number you will hit them as long as projectiles fly near them.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
So far doing well with your build, but still have couple of problems:

1. I run out of mana often when leaping (while not hitting anyone and so not leeching). That's just minor inconvenience, but maybe can be solved somehow?

2. My damage seems not enough. For example today I killed Red (not Uber) Elder and Shaper almost died while I tried to kill portals (about 10% left I think). Any obvious way to increase damage (my character is public so you might take a look if you'd like). I also noticed that Molten Strike seems to do more damage if you stay a bit far, so that balls hit the target, compared to when you stay right face-to-face with target. Is that true?
"
emaster a écrit :

1. I run out of mana often when leaping (while not hitting anyone and so not leeching). That's just minor inconvenience, but maybe can be solved somehow?

2. My damage seems not enough. For example today I killed Red (not Uber) Elder and Shaper almost died while I tried to kill portals (about 10% left I think). Any obvious way to increase damage (my character is public so you might take a look if you'd like). I also noticed that Molten Strike seems to do more damage if you stay a bit far, so that balls hit the target, compared to when you stay right face-to-face with target. Is that true?

1. Remove Fortify and add Blood Magic Gem instead.

2. Yes, that is true, you don't want to face-to-face.
"
emaster a écrit :

Ele weakness on your gloves and lvl 21 gems would do alot.
"
Didipop a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

1. Remove Fortify and add Blood Magic Gem instead.

2. Yes, that is true, you don't want to face-to-face.

Thanks, that's an option of course, but I like Fortify, it's 20% reduced damage after all. Maybe if I get my hand on "Fortify on melee hit" Nebuloch... On the other hand, while mapping Fortify is not necessary indeed. So, that's normal that I cannot leap for long with this build?
Dernière édition par emaster, le 15 janv. 2019 06:28:35
"
Jespetin a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

And what if I corrupt Nebuloch to 30% quality with Beast, will that help a bit or it's negligible?
"
emaster a écrit :

Thats why you switch to your secondary weapons and use it with blood magic, its even faster than with using it on your main weapons.
"
emaster a écrit :
"
Jespetin a écrit :
"
emaster a écrit :

And what if I corrupt Nebuloch to 30% quality with Beast, will that help a bit or it's negligible?

you want fortify on one of your nebuloch, 30% nebuloch is a huge investment so i wouldn't bother unless you absolutely want to min max everything and don't care about cost.

My suggestion would be 28% 1 really good nebuloch via hillock (240+ dps and 40% conversion to fire) then vaal or double corrupt your other one.
Dernière édition par gghhjj, le 15 janv. 2019 08:30:36
But 30% beast corruption seems pretty cheap, why huge investment? I even have 3 beasts to perform it already.
"
emaster a écrit :
But 30% beast corruption seems pretty cheap, why huge investment? I even have 3 beasts to perform it already.

i am pretty sure he meant to say a long term investment to use it on a good weapon.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires