[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
warcry16 a écrit :
"

he used it to max out his endurance charges before fight.
i dont do that usually i just enter and fight with shaper in melee range so not much dmg dealth there. but i use enduring cry before getting all the charges.

Better safe than sorry :P I always like to start the fight with full endurance charges.

yea i used endurance cry in delve league but your way of getting charges is pretty safe and efficient.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Can we rely on resistances provided by Endurance charges, or should be capped even when at 0?
"
emaster a écrit :
Can we rely on resistances provided by Endurance charges, or should be capped even when at 0?

well its nice to be safe before we start the map so cap it at 0 end charges
I want to try this out but a helm with the MS projectile enchant is likely out of my reach. Would you consider the build worth doing without this if deep delving is the goal?
"
hamstereater a écrit :
I want to try this out but a helm with the MS projectile enchant is likely out of my reach. Would you consider the build worth doing without this if deep delving is the goal?

yea sure its not that important. be sure to get loreweave-jewel-amulet. these are 3 big items in that order then you are ready to build rest.
Hey there,

So I decided to "reroll" my Molten Strike build, a dual Grelwood Champion, because I think they are just not tanky enough. I leveled this build with Consecrated Path to see if it's good enough, but I tend to like Molten Strike a bit better, it's a really good movement skill tho (too bad it's useless without enemies, so it can't replace Leap Slam). I agree with others that this build is really good indeed, so thanks for writing the guide!

I have one question: I'd like to upgrade, should I go for an Ele Weakness Tombfist instead of my normal Tombfist, or a +1 Maximum Endurance Kaom's to get me to 10 Endurance charges?
"
sirdond a écrit :
Hey there,

So I decided to "reroll" my Molten Strike build, a dual Grelwood Champion, because I think they are just not tanky enough. I leveled this build with Consecrated Path to see if it's good enough, but I tend to like Molten Strike a bit better, it's a really good movement skill tho (too bad it's useless without enemies, so it can't replace Leap Slam). I agree with others that this build is really good indeed, so thanks for writing the guide!

I have one question: I'd like to upgrade, should I go for an Ele Weakness Tombfist instead of my normal Tombfist, or a +1 Maximum Endurance Kaom's to get me to 10 Endurance charges?

+1 kaoms first
ele weakness later.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :

+1 kaoms first
ele weakness later.

Thanks, then Kaom's it is!
I got Watcher Eye with Vitality + Gain physical damage as extra fire while affected by Anger. I wonder if it would be a good idea to replace heralds with Anger given such jewel?
"
emaster a écrit :
I got Watcher Eye with Vitality + Gain physical damage as extra fire while affected by Anger. I wonder if it would be a good idea to replace heralds with Anger given such jewel?

sure it might give more dps

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires