[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
Dadybear a écrit :
hi , first sry for my english it s not my native language,
your build look's very nice and i rly want to try it but ,i have a question i play in delve and i have about 100-130 ex of gear/currency do you think i can go kill uber elder with your CI version ( i love the incandescent heart mecanic) if i use all of my currency on you build ? ( i dont want to spend all of my currency if i m not 100% sure the build works fine)

It can kill uber elder for sure, u will need to min max it, with good jewel, high ES shield, don't forget the warlord mark ring. U don't need all the fancy corruption but u will need the mana/life regen boots enchant. Also its very important if ur pushing for uber elder to have the watcher's eye's.

For reference once Akatashi lvl up to 93-94 im sure he could kill uber elder.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
ok tyvm for your answer , i will try your build !! i tell you in some day my feeling with the build ^^
"
Akatashi a écrit :

I was looking at ur progress n i just saw the roll on ur incandescent u could gain 5% More dmg just by divining it from 10% extra has chaos to 20%.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 1 oct. 2018 21:52:54
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Akatashi a écrit :

I was looking at ur progress n i just saw the roll on ur incandescent u could gain 5% More dmg just by divining it from 10% extra has chaos to 20%.

Yep! that is the goal, gonna save up more currency and divine that and a few other things. But the jewel really drained my reserves, 45 ex for it haha
Is there an opportunity to use Zerphis last Breath in this build`?
"
laxxn601 a écrit :
Is there an opportunity to use Zerphis last Breath in this build`?

yes u can use it instead of ur mana flask but if u decide to do so make sure u have good mana regen. Also 1 positive thing about using zerphi's would be that u could use another chest, for something with more life/res/stats, since u won't need the 100 life per endurance charge.
changed the Uelder video to a more recent one with my new setup with self bleed n 17 charges discharge

https://youtu.be/w_5nWoPHrHk
it's possible to run uber elder whith the mom version ? the jewel on CI is incredibly expensive 95ex actualy :/

"
daosix a écrit :
it's possible to run uber elder whith the mom version ? the jewel on CI is incredibly expensive 95ex actualy :/

yes u can do uber elder with the MOM no problem.
hi , i am lvl 84 atm and the CI version is fun , but sometimes i have some truble with mana ( on some boss or in the mine ) when i cyclone for a long time and i die :'(

what do you think i need to change in my gear for min max the build ?( i all rady try to craft a new shield)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires