Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

Ok thats clear!

Only your character is in normal with legacy vessel, and still using vaal pact (as i can see on your profile :P) Am i missing something?
"
Wormerveer a écrit :
Ok thats clear!

Only your character is in normal with legacy vessel, and still using vaal pact (as i can see on your profile :P) Am i missing something?

Im using vinktar for the insta leech on mana n the life leech it provide but u cannot insta leech ES anymore so thats why im using vaal pack.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hey Salty, im curious i see you are selling an Aeagis aurora, does this shield not do the trick???

Im doing low life and with grace, iron reflexes and all flask, i can get to around 30k armor, this would be 1200 energy shield per block. Altough i dont have a eagis auroris..

At the moment im using Daresso's Courage legacy one with +36% change to block spell damg, when i get hit with an attack it brings me to max block for spells, and after a spell also max block for attacks. seems to work pretty well.
"
Wormerveer a écrit :
Hey Salty, im curious i see you are selling an Aeagis aurora, does this shield not do the trick???

Im doing low life and with grace, iron reflexes and all flask, i can get to around 30k armor, this would be 1200 energy shield per block. Altough i dont have a eagis auroris..

At the moment im using Daresso's Courage legacy one with +36% change to block spell damg, when i get hit with an attack it brings me to max block for spells, and after a spell also max block for attacks. seems to work pretty well.

im selling cuz i vaaled them i only need 1. The aegis version seem to be strong but at the point that im currently at with a 12%spell block 600es shield, aegis seem to be weaker and it require to drop taste of hate. If u like aegis or don't have a 450+ ES shield go for aegis.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hey Philophil

Thanks for the guide.

I'm trying out the CI version in league, and as i have a zerphi flask, i would like to use it in the build.

should i go for an increased mana recovery watcher's eye (+ mana added as ES mod) instead of the es on hit mod?
"
Erethyl a écrit :
Hey Philophil

Thanks for the guide.

I'm trying out the CI version in league, and as i have a zerphi flask, i would like to use it in the build.

should i go for an increased mana recovery watcher's eye (+ mana added as ES mod) instead of the es on hit mod?

Sadly zerphi flask doesn't work with ES so u cannot use it on the CI version.

Has for the watcher's eye mana recovery will give u more dmg and ES on hit will make u more tanky so its up to u, to choose what u want.
thanks for the quick reply.. sad times.. i thought it would work.. es on hit it will be then :D
Here's my new n final version of the build for 3.4, made a nice pair of CDR boots and bought a GG watcher's eye to help spell block.

Flask and jewel:

POB: https://pastebin.com/UCVmcTrJ

Uelder kill:https://youtu.be/AND0iWAjdTI
Dernière édition par philophil, le 8 nov. 2018 22:36:28
Can anyone tell me what my theoretical dps is?
I dont understand how to use the indigon calculator.
WhiteAsLight in Delve League.
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :
Can anyone tell me what my theoretical dps is?
I dont understand how to use the indigon calculator.
WhiteAsLight in Delve League.

First i have to say... Gratz u have amazing gear for this build.

Here's ur POB with the indigon factored
https://pastebin.com/Ptk62PrP

here's how the indigon caculator look with ur setup
https://alt0172.github.io/poe-indigon-calc/#20;0.2;5;51;60;29;-9;0;5382;5128;1296;1296;41;14;4072;2016;14;20;26;20;20

When u use it just make sure u input everything mana regen/mana cost/total mana /20% leech (if u are using warlord mark)/watcher's eye mods/mana flask mods.

So at 370K per discharge u have probably 1 of the best dmg ive seen for the life MOM version gratz u have a very good setup that is at 2M+ dmg vs shaper.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires