[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
ripslyme00 a écrit :
I see, thank you very much for you help!

Also I am just missing life nodes, and 1 more Jew socket, but if I import my build it says 20kish dps

how come on your POB it says 200k+ dps???

https://pastebin.com/McHDYnDf

can you please check for me.

I am quite new with Pob

here's ur POB

https://pastebin.com/KnE71Kbj
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hello OP!

https://pastebin.com/7LQHyQTd

Could you please take a look I've tried to go for the LL build. I can't seem to set the "config" right ? Because I don't really see any dmg increase atm. I've experimented with gems, but I will try to go for the gem links you've suggested.
Will buy ToH soon as its recommended for the cyclone to add cold dmg.
"
goodasgone a écrit :
Hello OP!

https://pastebin.com/7LQHyQTd

Could you please take a look I've tried to go for the LL build. I can't seem to set the "config" right ? Because I don't really see any dmg increase atm. I've experimented with gems, but I will try to go for the gem links you've suggested.
Will buy ToH soon as its recommended for the cyclone to add cold dmg.

About the dmg/ramp up issue this is because ur mana cost is too low for the low amount of move speed u have. U need to increased ur movespeed by using a double movespeed quicksilver flask has mentionned in the build guide. Also u cannot use Vinktar since ur in league, has said in the LL section of the guide u need to replace it by a mana flask, looking at ur current setup u are far from res cap w/o vinktar this is a big issue.

U also need to get a warlord mark on hit elder ring to get some leech going otherwise the build will feel terrible.

Since u don't have a clarity watcher's eye its really important that u get VERY GOOD ES GEAR if u want to at least have 6k+ ES, so make sure to have a high es shield/ES roll on belt/ES roll on ring.

But for the moment focus on getting more movespeed via a double MS quicksilver n try to increase ur mana cost also.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 27 sept. 2018 22:35:05
Hey there, Looking for a bit of advice.

This build has taken me back to the old days of discharge, and i love it. problem atm is i can't seem to get the damage to sustain, i run out of mana quickly an it stays gone, i have no way to reliably pop the amount of mana back up.

https://pastebin.com/jbe2xmSA

Thats my current setup, working on crafting some new items to fix my lightning res, as in the mean time i have to use purity of lightning just to get by. What would be your advice to push this build further? How do i sustain mana for higher indigon stacks and damage? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
"
Akatashi a écrit :
Hey there, Looking for a bit of advice.

This build has taken me back to the old days of discharge, and i love it. problem atm is i can't seem to get the damage to sustain, i run out of mana quickly an it stays gone, i have no way to reliably pop the amount of mana back up.

https://pastebin.com/jbe2xmSA

Thats my current setup, working on crafting some new items to fix my lightning res, as in the mean time i have to use purity of lightning just to get by. What would be your advice to push this build further? How do i sustain mana for higher indigon stacks and damage? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Well gotta thx u first for having the correct gear for the build, that make things alot more ez.

So to sustain mana w/o legacy vinktar u need a couple of things. Fist make sure arcane surge is always up. Now for the things u need to change, if u have RES issue i suggest u use rainbow stride or deathsdoor instead of skyforth, its a little less mana but it provide good res or get a ES pair of boots with mana/ES/RES, that change should let u get rid of purity of lightning n u would gain alot of mana. Has for a simple mana regen upgrade get the 2%life/mana regen if hit recently enchant.

Now a big part of the mana sustain is also having a warrlord mark on hit elder ring that is very important to sustain mana.

Also i changed the location of unnatural instinct it should help, and took off heart of oak on ur tree i don't even know why u took that we don't need life.

https://pastebin.com/GCyacyxu

Here's how ur tree should look at lvl 99

https://pastebin.com/wjrzrXQU
Dernière édition par philophil, le 28 sept. 2018 10:55:49
Thank you so much for the super well curated help! I am gonna get/or craft a good warlords mark ring, no clue how i ended up with warlords mark, i must've been too tired when i looked at the tree =P

Gonna grab a pair of ES boots with tons of ES and res on them and try that out, moving unnatural instict was brilliant, provided an instant ES gain. I'll also level up at least 10 more levels and get that going.

Again can't thank you enough! i will report back in a day or two with new stats!
"
Akatashi a écrit :
Thank you so much for the super well curated help! I am gonna get/or craft a good warlords mark ring, no clue how i ended up with warlords mark, i must've been too tired when i looked at the tree =P

Gonna grab a pair of ES boots with tons of ES and res on them and try that out, moving unnatural instict was brilliant, provided an instant ES gain. I'll also level up at least 10 more levels and get that going.

Again can't thank you enough! i will report back in a day or two with new stats!

No problem, i hope u get some goodluck while crafting that warlord mark ring, they can be a bitch sometime.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Akatashi a écrit :

No problem, i hope u get some goodluck while crafting that warlord mark ring, they can be a bitch sometime.

I did what i could, that ring was so bad, i spent 10 ex + and finally came out with
it'll work for now, but another goal to get to. The mana regen provided is HUGE and really does help a ton, overall damage is up, and leveling to try to round out more mana/damage, but my surv went up a ton too. Thank you again! i will continue to update with more things i find out :)

Also crafted some boots, still need more lightning res, but best i could do at the moment.
Dernière édition par Akatashi, le 29 sept. 2018 02:19:59
"
Akatashi a écrit :

I did what i could, that ring was so bad, i spent 10 ex + and finally came out with
it'll work for now, but another goal to get to. The mana regen provided is HUGE and really does help a ton, overall damage is up, and leveling to try to round out more mana/damage, but my surv went up a ton too. Thank you again! i will continue to update with more things i find out :)

Also crafted some boots, still need more lightning res, but best i could do at the moment.

Thats a very nice ring gratz, also about ur res issue don't give up u still have a couple lvl to go im sure u will figure someething. But don't forget the boots enchant its very important.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 29 sept. 2018 10:59:19
hi , first sry for my english it s not my native language,
your build look's very nice and i rly want to try it but ,i have a question i play in delve and i have about 100-130 ex of gear/currency do you think i can go kill uber elder with your CI version ( i love the incandescent heart mecanic) if i use all of my currency on you build ? ( i dont want to spend all of my currency if i m not 100% sure the build works fine)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires