[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
reimbowl a écrit :
Nice, as a low life Mjolner user in past leagues I would like to see something decent with it, do you have videos with clearspeed? we know mjolner is tanky but sometimes slow.

Some question/tips, have you tested with elemental equilibrium? I used it in the past with a ring adding fire/cold for attacks, so more light dmg.
Also I had the resolute teqnique gloves adding a lot of dmg, but maybe your gloves are better.

Can you put links for the lowlife version?

here's a video from a minotaur run https://youtu.be/-7B_e3CmpNU
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Samir316 a écrit :
Hands down the strongest Mjölner Discharger i have personally seen. Damage roof is extremely high as is the tankyness. Well done Salty, amazing build.

Ty
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Is it possible to play this build in delve?
yes i made the life MoM version exactly for league, it doesn't use any legacy item.
"
philophil a écrit :
yes i made the life MoM version exactly for league, it doesn't use any legacy item.

Yeah but i meant if it was possible to somehow play the LL build in delve :)
"
Azeruk a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :

yes it is possible but u will need at least the clarity jewel. U will need to replace vinktar by a mana flask. U will need to make sure u are cap on lightning w/o flask cuz u cannot use normal vinktar.

Rest is the same thing skyforth/shav/shaper touch/indigon/voll/romira/rare belt/rare ring/rare ES shield
Dernière édition par philophil, le 15 sept. 2018 22:50:53
Ok ty very much :)
So which Flasks would you recommend using in delve? Since the legacy ones aren't available?
"
Azeruk a écrit :
So which Flasks would you recommend using in delve? Since the legacy ones aren't available?

dying sun/taste of hate/mana flask/overflowing chalice/quicksilver flask

Same setup has the life MOM version
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Azeruk a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :

yes it is possible but u will need at least the clarity jewel. U will need to replace vinktar by a mana flask. U will need to make sure u are cap on lightning w/o flask cuz u cannot use normal vinktar.

Rest is the same thing skyforth/shav/shaper touch/indigon/voll/romira/rare belt/rare ring/rare ES shield

hi Philophil and thanks for share this build.
I play mjolner since my start at poe ( patch 1.6). I play only in league and not in standard.... For replace this version of LL in league how to leech the shiedl/life ??? you leech with legacy vinktar... with warlord mark is unsustenible the life/energy... You can share the PoB of LL league version and can explain how to leech ? in this case thanks for the work..

Other question.. i have made a Scion version life based, based on your... Have take your league item and skill and i have replace on Scion tree. This is a PoB :

https://pastebin.com/719yhK6t

Can look and help me to improve?

Thanks for the reply

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires