[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
thejakesonyou a écrit :
This is a pretty fun build.

Do you think you can take a look at my character on BSC?

I plan on

-watchers eye with mom + recovery rate
-volls devotion once the prices drop
-leveling my gems to 20/20 21/20

Would that be enough to clear end game once I get a hang of playing the build?

Right now I’m tri-balanced with all my flasks up but still feel really squishy and struggle vs red bosses

I believe your current ammy (Choir of the storm) is not good for this build, it`s increasing the critical chance, and romiras ring gain a power charge in a non-critical strike, so it`s probably affecting your dps. Try another ammy.

It probably will increase your dps, another tip is to learn spending mana using cyclone and activating the Indigon Procs.

"
afonsosp a écrit :
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :
This is a pretty fun build.

Do you think you can take a look at my character on BSC?

I plan on

-watchers eye with mom + recovery rate
-volls devotion once the prices drop
-leveling my gems to 20/20 21/20

Would that be enough to clear end game once I get a hang of playing the build?

Right now I’m tri-balanced with all my flasks up but still feel really squishy and struggle vs red bosses

I believe your current ammy (Choir of the storm) is not good for this build, it`s increasing the critical chance, and romiras ring gain a power charge in a non-critical strike, so it`s probably affecting your dps. Try another ammy.

It probably will increase your dps, another tip is to learn spending mana using cyclone and activating the Indigon Procs.

Lmfao, how did I overlook that. I'll look into other ammys.

For spending mana, I try to make small clicks and change up the direction often, is that what you mean?
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :

For spending mana, I try to make small clicks and change up the direction often, is that what you mean?

Your current amulet is not better u really need voll's amulet or if u cannot afford it use a rare amulet so u can get more life and mana.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 29 déc. 2018 23:09:51
"
philophil a écrit :
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :

Your current amulet is not better u really need voll's amulet or if u cannot afford it use a rare amulet so u can get more life and mana.

So the volls will make me much tankier? I will be buying it, just waiting for the price to drop due to mathils video lol.
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :

So the volls will make me much tankier? I will be buying it, just waiting for the price to drop due to mathils video lol.

I was checking the current price, it`s around 3EX, this price is the same from weeks ago, I think this price will not change.
"
afonsosp a écrit :
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :

I was checking the current price, it`s around 3EX, this price is the same from weeks ago, I think this price will not change.

Im pretty sure the prices spiked because people saw mathil using it for his fakener. He released the vid on the 26th and prices spiked on the 24th. The 3ex isnt a big deal but id rather not overpay to a flipper since im not a in a rush.

And what do you guys think about blood rage?
Dernière édition par thejakesonyou, le 30 déc. 2018 11:40:44
"
thejakesonyou a écrit :

And what do you guys think about blood rage?

U can use bloodrage if u want just be aware that it will degen u but its a nice boots to attack speed.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
How in the world is this build getting even close to 1M Shaper DPS?

I'm testing cycling and Indigon at the hideout and for reference I'm looking at my Arc (shitty) damage before and after I use mana. Stats:

Unreserved mana: 3956
Indigon: 59% increased mana/24% increased spell dmg
Base arc dmg: 2441
Max arc dmg after spending all my mana: 6781
Max arc dmg after spending all my mana and using my mana flask: ~12k

Even with the most ideal case at 10k arc damage (not bad for non-crit), that's only a 400% increased spell dmg, which is nowhere near the 2000% cap.

I'm also running warlord's mark elder ring and a double clarity Watcher's Eye (% to recover % mana on skill/% mana recovery rate). I'm missing the 2% regen enchant on my Inya's, but I still don't see how I can get respectful damage on this char :-(.

I would appreciate it if anyone looked at my char: thundering_hobbes
Dernière édition par hobbes3k, le 31 déc. 2018 07:56:42
Im also having trouble reaching good damage with this build as well.
Can someone look at my character too? ign: IMSORRYGGGBUTIMCHINESE

I can't tell whether this build has more dmg vs. mathil's CoC discharge.
I do really like the tankyness of this build tho.
Would love to be able to optimise damage somehow.
Hello! First of all good job for the awesome build and guide, I played mjolner discharger on other league and playing this build now its really refreshing, seeing the potential damage output.

I do have a question, this isnt by all means a league starter build ofc, even the MoM Life one is hard to pull it off early leagues. My question is what path would you go on a league start to later on reroll to this build, would you level a ranger using another build till you build enough currency etc to reroll?

Im curious to know what would you do.

But other than that the build is awesome, i've been playing it, and i felt in love with this again!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires