[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

@philophil

is legacy Mjölner worth getting? Please help
8~
Dernière édition par AltArts, le 31 déc. 2018 19:18:00
"
DeZa514 a écrit :

MEME

MEME

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 31 déc. 2018 19:33:46
"
@philophil

is legacy Mjölner worth getting? Please help

Yes just PM rayamn im sure he still has at least 20-30
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil a écrit :
"
LLY a écrit :
Im also having trouble reaching good damage with this build as well.
Can someone look at my character too? ign: IMSORRYGGGBUTIMCHINESE

I can't tell whether this build has more dmg vs. mathil's CoC discharge.
I do really like the tankyness of this build tho.
Would love to be able to optimise damage somehow.

No im sry this build will never reach the dmg potential of COC discharge for some obvious reason. The only way u could would be to go LL on STD with legacy vinktar then u can push the dmg to a very high end.

This build is a tanky discharge build. If u want to optimize the dmg u can always get the boots enchant that would help alot with the mana regen, get a clarity watcher's eye with % mana recovery. But something you really need to fix to get some extra dmg is the fact that your highest res is cold so you are not getting any dmg bonus from wise oak, so you are missing a 20% More dmg from that.

Opps haha didn't realize wise oak changes dynamically with your res haha will fix that, that shuld help a bit.
And thanks for clarifying, I do really like the tankyness of this build and will probably try the ES version at some stage.

Thnx for reviving my favourite skill in this form haha :)
have a good new year
I did my test using Culling Strike, I really recommend a try, I liked the 10% AS/Cast + culling strike.

I`ll keep the culling replacing the faster cast gem. :)
"
afonsosp a écrit :
I did my test using Culling Strike, I really recommend a try, I liked the 10% AS/Cast + culling strike.

How is the mana sustain with the extra mana cost it add to cyclone.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
afonsosp a écrit :

How is the mana sustain with the extra mana cost it add to cyclone.

The tooltip of cyclone moved from 27 to 29, the sustatin is really good here :)
Hey,
Doing pretty well with the build, rolling over most content no problems.
Recently stumbled upon 2 Doctors so I have a little more currency to make the build better. Any recommendations?

And for Helm Enchants, if I can't find a +1 Power Charge Corruption or Purity Mana Reservation, what would you recommend? Is Cyclone Attack Speed decent? (It's pretty common from what I searched) Or would a Storm Brand or Discharge damage enchant be better?
"
Deference a écrit :

There is plenty of things you can upgrade.

-Upgrade Watcher's eye
-Get cylcone attack speed enchant on indigon
-get better rare jewel with more attack speed
-get a mjolner with fortify corruption or attack speed
"
Deference a écrit :
Hey,
Doing pretty well with the build, rolling over most content no problems.
Recently stumbled upon 2 Doctors so I have a little more currency to make the build better. Any recommendations?

And for Helm Enchants, if I can't find a +1 Power Charge Corruption or Purity Mana Reservation, what would you recommend? Is Cyclone Attack Speed decent? (It's pretty common from what I searched) Or would a Storm Brand or Discharge damage enchant be better?

Dernière édition par ImmortalBR, le 1 janv. 2019 17:07:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires