[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
hobbes3k a écrit :
How in the world is this build getting even close to 1M Shaper DPS?

I'm testing cycling and Indigon at the hideout and for reference I'm looking at my Arc (shitty) damage before and after I use mana. Stats:

Unreserved mana: 3956
Indigon: 59% increased mana/24% increased spell dmg
Base arc dmg: 2441
Max arc dmg after spending all my mana: 6781
Max arc dmg after spending all my mana and using my mana flask: ~12k

Even with the most ideal case at 10k arc damage (not bad for non-crit), that's only a 400% increased spell dmg, which is nowhere near the 2000% cap.

I'm also running warlord's mark elder ring and a double clarity Watcher's Eye (% to recover % mana on skill/% mana recovery rate). I'm missing the 2% regen enchant on my Inya's, but I still don't see how I can get respectful damage on this char :-(.

I would appreciate it if anyone looked at my char: thundering_hobbes

With this build u cannot test dmg in hideout thats not how it work. When u test things in hideout you are missing the mana leech that is 837 mana per second in your case, if you would have the enchant it would be another 300 mana regen to add on top of that. So ofc u cannot ramp up indigon correctly in hideout.

On your current setup you really need to change that boot enchant because its preventing EE to work correctly so you are missing a 50% More dmg, and you need to focus on attack speed on your jewel you don't need any % inc dmg indigon is the main source for that. Also pls fix your resist because right now cold res is your highest so wise oak doesn't give u any dmg bonus at all.

If u doubt the dmg you can look at my shaper run on the lifeMOM version i had worst gear then u and my cold res was also the highest so i wasn't getting anything from wise oak and i still killed shaper in a decent time w/o any trouble.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
LLY a écrit :
Im also having trouble reaching good damage with this build as well.
Can someone look at my character too? ign: IMSORRYGGGBUTIMCHINESE

I can't tell whether this build has more dmg vs. mathil's CoC discharge.
I do really like the tankyness of this build tho.
Would love to be able to optimise damage somehow.

No im sry this build will never reach the dmg potential of COC discharge for some obvious reason. The only way u could would be to go LL on STD with legacy vinktar then u can push the dmg to a very high end.

This build is a tanky discharge build. If u want to optimize the dmg u can always get the boots enchant that would help alot with the mana regen, get a clarity watcher's eye with % mana recovery. But something you really need to fix to get some extra dmg is the fact that your highest res is cold so you are not getting any dmg bonus from wise oak, so you are missing a 20% More dmg from that.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Arkable a écrit :
Hello! First of all good job for the awesome build and guide, I played mjolner discharger on other league and playing this build now its really refreshing, seeing the potential damage output.

I do have a question, this isnt by all means a league starter build ofc, even the MoM Life one is hard to pull it off early leagues. My question is what path would you go on a league start to later on reroll to this build, would you level a ranger using another build till you build enough currency etc to reroll?

Im curious to know what would you do.

But other than that the build is awesome, i've been playing it, and i felt in love with this again!

I would lvl has the most boring TS build until im high lvl enough and that i have the currency to buy everything. But atm with how voll's gained value im not sure i would start the league with this build it would probably be my second character.
So I bought the es on hit jewel/clarity mod in league and CI left me feeling very... dissapointed, I only had 7700~ish es but when my es would drop it would take a second before the leech/on hit leech to instant heal me. Did you run into this kind of issue before? How can I fix this or stop taking so much raw damage? 75 max res could be an issue I assume but the CI version even with es on hit watchers seemed worse for survivability than the life version.
"
Xalvorian a écrit :
So I bought the es on hit jewel/clarity mod in league and CI left me feeling very... dissapointed, I only had 7700~ish es but when my es would drop it would take a second before the leech/on hit leech to instant heal me. Did you run into this kind of issue before? How can I fix this or stop taking so much raw damage? 75 max res could be an issue I assume but the CI version even with es on hit watchers seemed worse for survivability than the life version.

Yes thats how the build work u cannot insta regen your ES pool VP doesn't work anymore so ofc its going to take sometime before you heal back to full ES. Also if you only had 7.7K ES its not worth going CI has i said with the life/MOM version u can have about 7K EHP so why would u switch. The only time you would want to go CI is when you have VERY GOOD ES gear that would put you at 8.5K+.

The fact that you take too much dmg could be alot of thing, like not capped res not having a immortal call setup, not having taste of hate, not having balanced wise oak, having fortify, missing your flask timing could be ALOT of things. If you have watched my CI video you can see that i don't have insta life leech but the build is doing just fine you might just be too used to play the life version with all the insta life gain from the chest.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 31 déc. 2018 12:52:02
@philophil thanks again for supporting.

Did you already tested culling strike replacing faster casting? The setup will be 4g2b.

"
afonsosp a écrit :

Did you already tested culling strike replacing faster casting? The setup will be 4g2b.

Culling can be good for the extra attack speed and the cull, yes its a good option. Personnaly i don't use it because im using IIQ on mjolner so i don't want cyclone to cull.
REWORKED THE CI VERSION TO PREVENT ANYMORE ISSUE
"
philophil a écrit :
"
afonsosp a écrit :

Culling can be good for the extra attack speed and the cull, yes its a good option. Personnaly i don't use it because im using IIQ on mjolner so i don't want cyclone to cull.

Humm got, well I bought the culling gem for testing, let`s see :)
Appriciate it, i’ll remove mine while you’re at it. Happy newyears Deza.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires