[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
DoT_Misha a écrit :
Hey, i'm currently playing inquisitor version for mana regen, and i don't know how you get mana sustain with life pathfinder version. 3% mana regen from arcane surge and boots ench is not enough in my opinion and in video I saw u have pretty good mana sustain but i don't know what the source is. You don't even use watcher's eye.
My second question is: u have around 4.3 aps with cyclone (as I saw in PoB). Cyclone double-hitting mechanic is a bit confusing and I know discharge is triggered every hit, but i'm not sure if it generate power charge each hit or every secong hit (as aps says). Did you tested it?

About mana sustain its a mix of everything keeping up all the buff, having warlord mark ring that give some mana leech, and pathfinder flask effect that boots the mana flask. One thing that u have to understand this build and the inquisitor build are different, since pathfinder has way more movespeed it doesn't need a high cyclone mana cost, it only require about 25-30. So the mana cost even with all the indigon stack is alot lower, and this is why it require less mana regen then inquisitor.

And yes its been already tested many time even by RICO each spin hit twice and will generate charge on each hit.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 25 déc. 2018 11:33:48
To get capped 2000% spall damage you heva to spent 4000 mana per second. U need that much sustain and not matter if you're playing pathfinder of inquisitor. Yes, u don't need that high base mana cost, but ur spending mana more frequently so you need the same mana sustain. I wanted just to ask if I missed something, but I see i was not (know about warlord's mark i'm using it too).
Don't know if I should go only discharge+third support, cdr belt and around 4,6 aps, or stay arc+discharge and 6.5 aps. Cdr belt and conc effect should effectively double discharge dps, dont know how much is arc dmg
"
philophil a écrit :
"
karmareaper1 a écrit :
how do i increase the mana cost of cyclone?

just replace faster casting by controlled derstruction on ur cyclone setup.

Also why do u have vinktar on the build when ur in league, and why do u have power charge on crit linked to discharge inside mjolner.?

Oh I was just following the gem links in your CI section, what should I be using instead? also is my attack speed fast enough? not sure why its taking me so long to ramp up. Thanks for the help! Merry Christmas. The vinktars is just to cap my lightning res
IGN:Paicesenberg
"
karmareaper1 a écrit :

Oh I was just following the gem links in your CI section, what should I be using instead? also is my attack speed fast enough? not sure why its taking me so long to ramp up. Thanks for the help! Merry Christmas. The vinktars is just to cap my lightning res

Its written in the build guide to use vinktar only on std when u have access to double legacy. Replace it by wise oak it should give u even more dmg if ur res are correctly balanced.

Well ur Gem link in mjolner are weird do controlled des/discharge/arc that should help with dmg. Also cyclone spend mana base on movespeed so make sure u do short and fast cyclone like i do in my video. Also i already answered that if u still have issue replace faster casting by controlled destruction on the cyclone 6L.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
DoT_Misha a écrit :
To get capped 2000% spall damage you heva to spent 4000 mana per second. U need that much sustain and not matter if you're playing pathfinder of inquisitor. Yes, u don't need that high base mana cost, but ur spending mana more frequently so you need the same mana sustain. I wanted just to ask if I missed something, but I see i was not (know about warlord's mark i'm using it too).
Don't know if I should go only discharge+third support, cdr belt and around 4,6 aps, or stay arc+discharge and 6.5 aps. Cdr belt and conc effect should effectively double discharge dps, dont know how much is arc dmg

It does matter because ur mana cost increased by 50% for each stack so for the same mana cost the pathfinder will have way more stack. Because it spend mana more often but have a smaller mana cost its ez to adjust the indigon stack when u play.
Hey, where would you place healthy mind jewel?
"
Kviesgaard a écrit :
Hey, where would you place healthy mind jewel?

U don't need healthy mind for the build but if u really want to use it u need to place it in the socket next to power charge/flask effect near witch start.
AWesome, thanks for the reply. What's the optimal 6-link? A lot of people are doing different shit it seems, and on PoB you have additional accuracy. I assume that's replaced by CoC.

I've got a 6L vaal ragalia, with 4k mana currently (no auras).
"
Kviesgaard a écrit :
AWesome, thanks for the reply. What's the optimal 6-link? A lot of people are doing different shit it seems, and on PoB you have additional accuracy. I assume that's replaced by CoC.

I've got a 6L vaal ragalia, with 4k mana currently (no auras).

If u are playing the CI version then yes u have to use healthy mind, for the 6L just copy the 6L sugguested in the life version, if u feel the ramp up isn't fast enough replace faster casting my controlled destruction.

Also since ur in league don't use rumi u need taste of hate or some cold dmg on cyclone to get the 50% More dmg from EE.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 26 déc. 2018 15:33:26

I Got Voll's +1 :)

I Have both gloves, maybe as I`m not using shield Enfeeble can be a good option for bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires