[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

HI @philophil

I noticed that I was using mana potion with bleed remove, but I saw Master Surgion removes a bleed when we use a flask, I believe we can use a mana potion like that:

What do you think?

Thanks!
"
afonsosp a écrit :
HI @philophil

I noticed that I was using mana potion with bleed remove, but I saw Master Surgion removes a bleed when we use a flask, I believe we can use a mana potion like that:

What do you think?

Thanks!

Yes u don't really need anti-bleed flask so anything else is good.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil a écrit :
"
afonsosp a écrit :
HI @philophil

What do you think?

Thanks!

Yes u don't really need anti-bleed flask so anything else is good.

Just to share a feedback.

Just killed on this week guardians, shaper, Elder quickly.

The build is really very tank.

My next target is the Uber Elder, need to manage my atlas.

I`m also using this dual Clarity for mana:

And I`m using the Fervered Mind, I felt my Indigon Procs are more frequent:
Dernière édition par afonsosp, le 29 déc. 2018 09:40:59
I was wondering if anyone had any advice about how to move to CI on a more 'reasonable' budget. When I started this build, the 'mandatory' CI watcher's eyes (Clarity + Discipline) were around 12 ex. Now I only seem them over 50ex. I've never even been close to that in a league. Is there a less optimal version of the build that lets you switch to CI sooner?

For example, Afonsosp posted something that looks interesting, but I wasn't sure if that was for CI or not.

Edit: While I'm at it, has anyone tried the new nerfed precurser rings? They only trigger 15% of the time (as opposed to the 30% before). I was wondering how much you 'felt' that while you were hitting 9 APS.
Dernière édition par Dekunuts, le 29 déc. 2018 10:33:40
"
Dekunuts a écrit :
I was wondering if anyone had any advice about how to move to CI on a more 'reasonable' budget. When I started this build, the 'mandatory' CI watcher's eyes (Clarity + Discipline) were around 12 ex. Now I only seem them over 50ex. I've never even been close to that in a league. Is there a less optimal version of the build that lets you switch to CI sooner?

For example, Afonsosp posted something that looks interesting, but I wasn't sure if that was for CI or not.

Edit: While I'm at it, has anyone tried the new nerfed precurser rings? They only trigger 15% of the time (as opposed to the 30% before). I was wondering how much you 'felt' that while you were hitting 9 APS.

I think i made a mistake including my own char from std on this build im very sry for that and its been missleading 2-3 ppl so far.

CI is NOT a upgrade to the build, its only a expensive switch if u wish to delve deep. U will have less dmg and u will lose the amazing life gain per discharge from the chest. Unless u invest 80-100ex then its worth the switch and u might have 8K-9K ES and this yes would be more EHP then the lifeMOM version.

Has for the precursor ring they never go nerfed its always been 15%. Mine is 30% because its a double 15% roll its very RARE and expensive (cheapest on STD is 150ex).
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
@Phil

Thank you for responding so quickly. I guess I still felt squishy as hell (at 90) and generally weaker than the friends I play with. I saw the CI version as a way to increase my tankiness and the ring as a way to get away from ES boots. I'm going to futz around with some of the other ideas people posted in this thread and see if I can find a way to fix it. My first problem is that my cyclone is only 21 mana, so I understand I need to get that up for the IG damage. Then I'm going to figure out something...........
"
Dekunuts a écrit :

Thanks, I'm using Life version, is very strong, I face tanked all guardians, shaper hit, etc. I'm testing some alternatives, like dual mjonear + arc, fervered mind to proc more frequent Indigon, etc

I think you can try dual mjonear + arc, fervered mind if your mana sustain is ok, etc.

Cya
"
Dekunuts a écrit :
@Phil

Thank you for responding so quickly. I guess I still felt squishy as hell (at 90) and generally weaker than the friends I play with. I saw the CI version as a way to increase my tankiness and the ring as a way to get away from ES boots. I'm going to futz around with some of the other ideas people posted in this thread and see if I can find a way to fix it. My first problem is that my cyclone is only 21 mana, so I understand I need to get that up for the IG damage. Then I'm going to figure out something...........

For the mana cost issue replace storm brand by lightning pen or controlled destruction gem this will fix your issue. Put back storm brand when u get a 6L. Has for how tanky the build is u need a immortal call setup and THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL u really need a taste of hate this flask + pathfinder flask effect is insane for the defense. U can also push the defense a little by having more life across jewel and rare gear and by fully balancing your wise oak.

But most importantly atm swap storm brand for controlled destruction, and buy a taste of hate.
This is a pretty fun build.

Do you think you can take a look at my character on BSC?

I plan on

-watchers eye with mom + recovery rate
-volls devotion once the prices drop
-leveling my gems to 20/20 21/20

Would that be enough to clear end game once I get a hang of playing the build?

Right now I’m tri-balanced with all my flasks up but still feel really squishy and struggle vs red bosses
Dernière édition par thejakesonyou, le 29 déc. 2018 17:49:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires