[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
philophil a écrit :
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :
Can anyone tell me what my theoretical dps is?
I dont understand how to use the indigon calculator.
WhiteAsLight in Delve League.

First i have to say... Gratz u have amazing gear for this build.

Here's ur POB with the indigon factored
https://pastebin.com/Ptk62PrP

here's how the indigon caculator look with ur setup
https://alt0172.github.io/poe-indigon-calc/#20;0.2;5;51;60;29;-9;0;5382;5128;1296;1296;41;14;4072;2016;14;20;26;20;20

When u use it just make sure u input everything mana regen/mana cost/total mana /20% leech (if u are using warlord mark)/watcher's eye mods/mana flask mods.

So at 370K per discharge u have probably 1 of the best dmg ive seen for the life MOM version gratz u have a very good setup that is at 2M+ dmg vs shaper.

thanks dude!
I worked really hard finding and crafting gear.
I feel like I could push it further, but at the place i am, gear is insanely expensive, and mostly nonexistent. Especially with the new delve rings. Really wanted to find a way to generate frenzy charges. Though not sure if that would remove the elemental equilibrium.

anyways thanks for the awesome build guide, I will probably be doing a similar build every league.
*crosses fingers* here's to hoping for more discharge mtx.
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :

I did try the all charge version but tbh adding frenzy isn't that great, for what it give ur better of having 1 extra jewel.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
If I wanted to the low life version of this, would i need to play in Standard for a legacy Vinktar?
"
Norbain a écrit :
If I wanted to the low life version of this, would i need to play in Standard for a legacy Vinktar?

yes u can do it but it require very good gear in league and u will have to replace vinktar by mana flask. U will need a clarity ES jewel + (mana recovery/ES recovery/ES on hit), u will also need thew 2% regen on ur boots and a 400es shield. Otherwise in league do like Rainz spend ur exalt on the life MOM version it will do nearly the same amount of dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Norbain a écrit :

yes u can do it but it require very good gear in league and u will have to replace vinktar by mana flask. U will need a clarity ES jewel + (mana recovery/ES recovery/ES on hit), u will also need thew 2% regen on ur boots and a 400es shield. Otherwise in league do like Rainz spend ur exalt on the life MOM version it will do nearly the same amount of dmg.

Will admit, I think I've said it before. This is the most fun build i've played since ManaGuardian. Pretty much tank everything. Except abaxoth with crazy map mods.
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :

Will admit, I think I've said it before. This is the most fun build i've played since ManaGuardian. Pretty much tank everything. Except abaxoth with crazy map mods.

One thing im wondering is, is it good in delve? Because im playing std and i think delve is going to go core and i would like to push at least to 1K.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :

One thing im wondering is, is it good in delve? Because im playing std and i think delve is going to go core and i would like to push at least to 1K.

yes. i think you can make it to 1k.

but you will need to move to low life somewhere around 500
the biggest problem is the chaos degen from zombies. CI is invaluable at that point.
"
Rainz0412 a écrit :

yes. i think you can make it to 1k.

but you will need to move to low life somewhere around 500
the biggest problem is the chaos degen from zombies. CI is invaluable at that point.

Well thats nice to know because im CI with 12k es and max block and spell block.
Hi there! As a quite long time Discharge lover i couldn't miss this. I am playing the MoM-Life variant in Delve league, and been having a lot of fun with it. What i can say about the build is that is very tanky, Uber Elder and bosses in general are really very easy. Mapping feels really good too thanks to the good movespeed. Here is my gear:

"
Raziel_Andrano a écrit :

Gratz

Thats a very nice MOM setup u have there for the build, and im glad u managed to kill Uelder with it. Can i ask how deep are u in delve?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires