[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

Currently at around 550 but the build begins to have problems with chaos degen at this point, so it's not that great, cosidering that is very difficult to get good chaos res on the life variant. With this setup i did i tried to be more focused on uber elder killing as much as possible rather than delving.
"
Raziel_Andrano a écrit :
Currently at around 550 but the build begins to have problems with chaos degen at this point, so it's not that great, cosidering that is very difficult to get good chaos res on the life variant. With this setup i did i tried to be more focused on uber elder killing as much as possible rather than delving.

yeah thats what i tought with the LL or life mom version, the chaos degen would become a issue for delve.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Anyone tested Cospri's instead of mjölnir?
With the corruption "Gain a Frenzy Charge after Spending a total of 200 Mana" and maybe Forbiden Power from occultist...
Going to update the build for 3.5 since this build got massively buffed, i will also include a COC mjolner version for 12+ discharge per sec.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Do the patch notes make this build any more viable as a league starter? i have my eye on the cheaper life version
"
philophil a écrit :
Going to update the build for 3.5 since this build got massively buffed, i will also include a COC mjolner version for 12+ discharge per sec.

Indigon now grants 20-25% (down from 50-60%) increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have spent Recently, up to a maximum of 2000%. Existing versions can be updated to these new spell damage values with a Divine Orb, however all versions are now affected by the spell damage cap.

???
"
Blackrock2318 a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :

Indigon now grants 20-25% (down from 50-60%) increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have spent Recently, up to a maximum of 2000%. Existing versions can be updated to these new spell damage values with a Divine Orb, however all versions are now affected by the spell damage cap.

???

i changed already the build to only get 1-1.5K inc spell dmg but ADD COC setup so we gain alot of discharge per sec in fact this build after 3.5 will have more then double is current discharge proc.
"
adddemon a écrit :
Do the patch notes make this build any more viable as a league starter? i have my eye on the cheaper life version

I don't know yet depend on how meta discharge will because it can depend alot on voll's price. I sugguest u do it has ur second build u want to push boss or whatever u want with it.
"
philophil a écrit :
"
adddemon a écrit :

I don't know yet depend on how meta discharge will because it can depend alot on voll's price. I sugguest u do it has ur second build u want to push boss or whatever u want with it.

okay, thanks :)
When pulling your profile to pob why do you have ghost reaver + vaal pact your level 3 cyclone does barely any damage so how are you leeching es? Legacy vinktars only applies to life and mana(instant mana leech is great for indigon though of course) so it's also no benefit to ci builds.
Dernière édition par _KaOtiC_, le 4 déc. 2018 22:03:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires