[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

https://pastebin.com/xi1ia6Lt this with es on hit watcher eye would be a better fit I feel since ghost reaver+vp with vinktars wont give much es back per discharge. Maybe an Es on hit watcher eye + clarity 10% mana recovery on skill use 15% chance would suit better?
"
_KaOtiC_ a écrit :
When pulling your profile to pob why do you have ghost reaver + vaal pact your level 3 cyclone does barely any damage so how are you leeching es? Legacy vinktars only applies to life and mana(instant mana leech is great for indigon though of course) so it's also no benefit to ci builds.

Im leeching from the spell not cyclone, and yes with VP its plenty enough leech im facetanking everything in the game. With VP i get 4K ES per sec leech and with how much defense this char has its plenty enough, i can cyclone on top of shaper cold degen+ is beam and my ES won't degen, im out leeching the dmg. But yes has a budget version a ES on hit watcher's eye is a great option.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 4 déc. 2018 23:00:36
"
philophil a écrit :

I don't know yet depend on how meta discharge will because it can depend alot on voll's price. I sugguest u do it has ur second build u want to push boss or whatever u want with it.

Shouldn't be an issue. It drops naturally and alot from div cards you farm in UGS.
Unless they nerf its mob density.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Dernière édition par zoNiklv, le 5 déc. 2018 06:47:25
Why not Cospri's Malice instead of Mjolner?
"
The9thPatriarch a écrit :
Why not Cospri's Malice instead of Mjolner?

lots of reasons
-cold damage to spells is extra meh thanks to ee
-less damage discharge, 100% increased discharge damage from Thor hammer isn't make or break but it is very nice
-ur not freezing anything for the crit chance; only blue and red boofs

and the biggest for me is that it only triggers on crits instead of hits, mjolner trigger on hit is a massive qol improvement over cospri's where if you get a dead spin, you are basically doing 0 dps and leech. Mjolner is always popping off boofs. I can't play CoC discharge unless there is some guaranteed source of discharges outside of coc be it cwdt hiltless or mjolner. This is just a preference thing tho, plenty of viable coc cospri builds that mitigate dead spins, usually by ensuring they seldom happen in the first place such as by being an Assassin and keeping diamond flask up at all times, and even then only ever doing very short cyclones (this is good practice either way).

Reasons to use cospri's for this build? Uhh i guess +3 range on cyclone :x
It's not like cospri is a cheap temp you can pick up, it will be cheaper than mjolner I'm sure but still gonna be a big investment (multiple ex).

Look to another build if u plan to use this sword. Just my advice.
Dernière édition par Gutterflower, le 6 déc. 2018 21:36:10
Thanks for the details! I forgot about the EE which really makes it not a choice. Thanks
"
philophil a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :
Going to update the build for 3.5 since this build got massively buffed, i will also include a COC mjolner version for 12+ discharge per sec.

i changed already the build to only get 1-1.5K inc spell dmg but ADD COC setup so we gain alot of discharge per sec in fact this build after 3.5 will have more then double is current discharge proc.

Have you already changed the Life MOM POB pastebin then or is there going to be another link? I don't see the COC setup in the POB if that was the version to be updated.
Dernière édition par yourself133, le 7 déc. 2018 09:17:40
"
yourself133 a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :
"
philophil a écrit :
Going to update the build for 3.5 since this build got massively buffed, i will also include a COC mjolner version for 12+ discharge per sec.

i changed already the build to only get 1-1.5K inc spell dmg but ADD COC setup so we gain alot of discharge per sec in fact this build after 3.5 will have more then double is current discharge proc.

Have you already changed the Life MOM POB pastebin then or is there going to be another link? I don't see the COC setup in the POB if that was the version to be updated.

life mom version indigon stay the same, ill work on a life and a CI version this weekend.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Added CI COC POB, the life version stays the same.

I strongly advice that u do not use indigon if u do the COC build on league but instead use scold or a rare helm. Sustaining the mana cost w/o all the mana node will be impossible. So i sugguest u focus on getting at least 1 crit multi mod per jewel.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 7 déc. 2018 22:21:35
How do you sustain mana in Uber Elder for non-legacy version, since you are using MOM?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires