[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

can you link me the berserker skill tree? i cant seem to find it
Hi, can you share your PoB?
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
So, i'm playing this, and i'm entering red maps now.

I dropped the warcry because of the interaction with the multistrike, and i feel like multistrike AKT SPEED is way too good to drop, idk, i may try putting ruthless and using warcry again.

One thing i would like to add is that herald of purity was heavily nerfed so i dont think its worth using it, so im running herald of ice instead.

I'm also using a endurance charge on melee stun with leap slam just for some more end charge.

I'm not currently using vaal ancestral warchief cuz i didnt see the need in mapping, maybe in conquerors would help a lot, but i only have 1 socket, so i need to choose between vaal ancestral warchief, vaal haste and warcry.

So i'm currently using Ice crash/Multistrike/Ele dmg/Fist of war/pulverise and conc effect for main 6l.

Herald of Ice, Hatred and Blood and Sand in Mana reservation.

CWDT/Ice golem/Molten Shell(still didnt get vaal aswell idk why) going for 20 on all 3 of those.

CWDT(1)/Enfeeble(5)/Frost Bomb(10).

Leap Slam/End. Charge on Melee Stun/Fortify.

And Blood rage.
"
tmoont a écrit :
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
So, i'm playing this, and i'm entering red maps now.

I dropped the warcry because of the interaction with the multistrike, and i feel like multistrike AKT SPEED is way too good to drop, idk, i may try putting ruthless and using warcry again.

One thing i would like to add is that herald of purity was heavily nerfed so i dont think its worth using it, so im running herald of ice instead.

I'm also using a endurance charge on melee stun with leap slam just for some more end charge.

I'm not currently using vaal ancestral warchief cuz i didnt see the need in mapping, maybe in conquerors would help a lot, but i only have 1 socket, so i need to choose between vaal ancestral warchief, vaal haste and warcry.

So i'm currently using Ice crash/Multistrike/Ele dmg/Fist of war/pulverise and conc effect for main 6l.

Herald of Ice, Hatred and Blood and Sand in Mana reservation.

CWDT/Ice golem/Molten Shell(still didnt get vaal aswell idk why) going for 20 on all 3 of those.

CWDT(1)/Enfeeble(5)/Frost Bomb(10).

Leap Slam/End. Charge on Melee Stun/Fortify.

And Blood rage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gusmaozin/characters if he doesn't link a pob you can see his character and tree there..

Do Guys have any advice on how to improve a defence from projectile?
Have 7r hp tons of defense and 1mil+ dmg, in a yellow map don't have problems at all. But when I start clear heavy red maps sometimes get oneshot death from the enemy projectile, this is so frustrating I can facetank most bosses but some double pack blue projectile mobs oneshot me. Any advice on how to build some projectile defense except Lunaris pantheon?
"

First of all, thank you guys for your help. I increased my armour + I added this:

And increased my life to 5210 also increased chaos damage to 33% (will try to reach cap sooner or later) and i feel a bit better.

I had to lose some dps and, what's worst - attack speed and my hits are a bit slow, but will try to figure it out.

Also, my another question, mana recover is really bad, sometimes lack of it's recover is hard for me so i need to kiting between mobs and wait for recover - any tips?

Also, feel free to check my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/uwKrH3jv maybe you will see something useful for me what i am missing :)

Thanks once again!

EDIT #1: Unfortunatelly, even with this setup T13 baran oneshoting me :(

I am only doing tier 11 maps at the moment but I didn't had any issues so far. However, our builds are quit different. I can share it and you might find some stuff that is feasible for you:

https://pastebin.com/msETfy8r

Before you are concerned about the damage, I didn't activated anything.

I normally have 100% onslaught uptime, 50 to 60 rage, 4 power charges, 5 endurance charges and fortify and I am still only using a 5 link.

Some of the items are temporary and I just didn't upgraded them yet.
"
tmoont a écrit :

So, sorry for the delay, I made a lot of changes right now.

Killed A5 Sirus today deathless, still on the way to 32 watchstones.

My PoB is this : https://pastebin.com/Tp46ZGJW

I Added Vaal Haste, Vaal ancestral warchief, changed to a loreweave.

I'm traveling to the +1 endurance charges, so i'm currently at 8 endurance charges, I have 1 on the kaom's roots.

I also changed Unbreakable to Unrelenting on the Ascendency, as I'm stacking endurance charges now.

Got the mark of the elder and a shaper ring.

Currently i'm at 3.4M Shaper dps. Next level gonna get a new jewel socket so i should pass the 3.5M.
Dernière édition par Gusmaozin, le 25 juin 2020 23:13:34
So I am pretty new to the end game and mostly get in just to have fun but I am looking to push for the end tier of the game and I am running into issues on just flat out getting one shot by bosses sometimes at random on tier 8 maps but some bosses are fine at 10.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ajhZUZkv (Just update the patebin have loreweave 5 link)

Not sure what other information to provide just tell me what else you might want to know.

Edit: right not dying as hard now but definitely struggling for damage
Dernière édition par OmenOfConfluence, le 27 juin 2020 03:03:22
anybody got a decent two-handed juggernaut version?
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984
Does anyone know if the Physical Damage Reduction mods do anything for ice crash? Specifically the -Phys mod on helms, and the Overwhelm % Physical Damage Reduction from Ophidiam Aim on the tree.
"
durew a écrit :
Does anyone know if the Physical Damage Reduction mods do anything for ice crash? Specifically the -Phys mod on helms, and the Overwhelm % Physical Damage Reduction from Ophidiam Aim on the tree.

I don't think it does, i think the convertion happens first, so we deal only cold dmg.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires