[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Is there a warcry that works well here? Apart from the endurance and the seismic ... I'm trying to use Infernal, but I'm not sure if it has an advantage or not ..
i have a question. Pls who know can help me a problem

1.When we get node IMBALANCED GUARD , we will x2 armour but max reduction any of damage alway 50% ( including phys redcution, right?)
2. if element resist is max 50% , if we have Lorewaver 78%, will we get 50% or 78% resist?

i have done test on POB, it still 78% but in game i dont have lorewaver for test.
"
stardustzz a écrit :
i have a question. Pls who know can help me a problem

1.When we get node IMBALANCED GUARD , we will x2 armour but max reduction any of damage alway 50% ( including phys redcution, right?)
2. if element resist is max 50% , if we have Lorewaver 78%, will we get 50% or 78% resist?

i have done test on POB, it still 78% but in game i dont have lorewaver for test.

"Resistances are not considered damage reduction, so Imbalanced Guard will not cap resists."
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Imbalanced_Guard
if this build ultimately uses sceptres why all the mace nodes? im still new does this affect sceptres aswell?
All nodes we take read "Mace or Scepter"...
Hey guys, so after a while talking to some people and changing some stuff i got to probably my final build.

PoB here: https://pastebin.com/vQ2bYNdR

Edit: Made some changes on the pathing, got 1 extra point at the cost of 10 dex, so if u are low on dex look at the one above.
PoB : https://pastebin.com/qwn4CyAs

Some changes:

Using enduring cry to maintain our endurance charges during bosses with phases, and the heal helps a lot, i travelled to the instant warcry node because i wanted to use the warcry on the walk button, but if u wanna use manually u dont need to go there.

Got Glancing Blows and some Block nodes, i'm at 74% block chance, because i felt like the 90% phys dmg reduction wasnt enough some times, so i opted for block as a method of mitigation, if u want u cant drop all that and use pandemonius for the blind aswell.

Using a thread of hope(very large) to get the glancing blows so i dont need to spend 3 points to get it, using that thread of hope i got the tireless node aswell.

Dropped all the extra life nodes to make the points work, currently at 5.4k health, i felt it was enough with the (almost) capped block and phys dmg reduction, if u dont feel like it just drop some dmg nodes and get life again.

All that at level 94, if i were to level more i would probably get Precision and Retribution with the thread of hope, if u feel like going 98 i would get Versatility, or if u feel like dmg is enough just dump all extra points on life.

I'm at 4.4M shaper dps with only endurance charges, still got some item upgrades to make, but as soon as i upgrade my items i edit the PoB here.
Dernière édition par Gusmaozin, le 2 juil. 2020 14:50:43
Do you have the POB for your build with glancing blows and the blocking nodes?
Hey, thanks for the build!

I was wondering if Alira wouldn't work better than the 2 passives?

Also, is there something to synergize with Glancing Blows or is it just to help with damage spikes?
Dernière édition par Kajhs, le 3 juil. 2020 05:07:15
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
Hey guys, so after a while talking to some people and changing some stuff i got to probably my final build.

*STUFF*

I tried your first modifications to this build a few pages back and while the damage went up by about x2.5, the survivability just disappeared in a mist. Had to change quite a bit to not just evaporate on contact with a pack.

However, these changes you've made here, fitting 74% block back in, have made a huge difference and make using the Abyssus an actual option.

It's just a shame I can't seem to fit more life in somewhere. The original OPs build had me around 6.5k whereas with your changes I'm only just above 5k, makes it a bit more dicey :)

I did ditch Kaoms Roots (which I know has cost me some life) but I just couldn't abide moving around so slowly. The 4 sockets from using some decent Titans has allowed me to link an Enlighten to the auras to help with mana issues (which are huge with this build) and also managed to pick up a Shapers ring with -mana on also, it's also an Unset ring so it gives me room to add Culling Strike Support to the totems by moving Blood Rage onto the ring.

NB - I am no pro, just a bungling amateur.
"
Benville a écrit :
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :

*STUFF*

I tried your first modifications to this build a few pages back and while the damage went up by about x2.5, the survivability just disappeared in a mist. Had to change quite a bit to not just evaporate on contact with a pack.

However, these changes you've made here, fitting 74% block back in, have made a huge difference and make using the Abyssus an actual option.

It's just a shame I can't seem to fit more life in somewhere. The original OPs build had me around 6.5k whereas with your changes I'm only just above 5k, makes it a bit more dicey :)

I did ditch Kaoms Roots (which I know has cost me some life) but I just couldn't abide moving around so slowly. The 4 sockets from using some decent Titans has allowed me to link an Enlighten to the auras to help with mana issues (which are huge with this build) and also managed to pick up a Shapers ring with -mana on also, it's also an Unset ring so it gives me room to add Culling Strike Support to the totems by moving Blood Rage onto the ring.

NB - I am no pro, just a bungling amateur.

I think boots shouldn't matter much due to you running around more with leap slam then anything else. But I guess depends on peoples play style.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires