[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Aotenshin a écrit :
Thank's again, good calculator indeed!

Why don't you use pandemonius with anoite assassination? its same dmg -200k but free blind so 50% extra evasion or the extra dmg , life leech (blood drinker) from rare amulet is better?

Honestly i got the amulet for 20c when i first started the build and its very good for the build so havnt given much thought to swaping it out. You can use pandamonius but i dont see it being a big improvement either way. As for the annoint i was using atziris acuity for a while and felt like i needed the extra survivability. been considering switching it out now for something else but just havnt gotten around to deciding what i want. Like i said i am still making changes every day with seedcrafting and such. Not even close to sure what is BIS anywhere.
Last update for my harvest build and my conclusion is that this skill is mediocre with mediocre gear and stupid powerful with great gear. The change they made to 100 percent conversion makes it less restrictive to gear but the removal of flat damage means all your damage comes from gear. Was the perfect league to play it and had fun. I ended up with 13.5 mil shaper dps doubled to 27mil with the savior.

PoB Fork: https://pastebin.com/u3DMr9ka
Hey, great job!

Regarding the shock: I think your source is Cold Conduction, right? Then it's only the fixed 15% (because it's unspecified) and not up to 50%. For up to 50% you'd need the Yoke or something with a similar effect.
"
Kajhs a écrit :
Hey, great job!

Regarding the shock: I think your source is Cold Conduction, right? Then it's only the fixed 15% (because it's unspecified) and not up to 50%. For up to 50% you'd need the Yoke or something with a similar effect.

You are right I just looked it up. Was my fault, I didnt realize how shock applied from a seperate source was calculated. it is the base 15%. Drops DPS down to 10.5 mil (21mil with clones). A big hit numberwise but when you are doing that much damage it doesnt seem to matter that much in game. Ty for the correction.
I overlooked your build over and over again. I see how you regain life but
how you leech mana ??

Can u plz put clearity in the mist :D?
"
thor71 a écrit :
I overlooked your build over and over again. I see how you regain life but
how you leech mana ??

Can u plz put clearity in the mist :D?

the one small life/mana leech node on the tree is enough.
"
the one small life/mana leech node on the tree is enough.

my apologizes - i really didnt saw that u take the node- ty for your reply.
So orginal build guide wasn't any good? When i looking these lately builds.
Dernière édition par Korpivaellus, le 3 sept. 2020 09:16:56
Hi there, i have some question regarding your build. It looks very funny :).

1. Will you update this build guide for heist?

2. I heared that ice crash got hit a bit by the lack of harvest crafting . Is this true or will it still remain strong?

3. How easy ( brain afk / mistake forgiving ) is sirus with this build? Never killed sirus before , problem is on the 6 trys i always had , i hadnt enough time to learn the encounter because i died so fast with my prior builds.
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 17 sept. 2020 07:02:18
"
Enterich a écrit :
Hi there, i have some question regarding your build. It looks very funny :).

1. Will you update this build guide for heist?

2. I heared that ice crash got hit a bit by the lack of harvest crafting . Is this true or will it still remain strong?

3. How easy ( brain afk / mistake forgiving ) is sirus with this build? Never killed sirus before , problem is on the 6 trys i always had , i hadnt enough time to learn the encounter because i died so fast with my prior builds.

You have the exact same questions as me lol , i was hoping Creator of this Thread/Build would have repsonded in time before heist xD
Dernière édition par Midiz, le 17 sept. 2020 23:40:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires