[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Didn't dig too far into the comments and didn't see on main post, but the PoB has an allocated spot for a cluster jewel. Are you using this for a normal jewel? If not, what suggestions do you have for cluster jewels? Is it possible to put that information on the main post for future players to have easy access to? Would be super helpful.

Enjoying the build so far, thanks for posting it!
I made a 2 handed version in PoB Community Fork (latest update required)

https://pastebin.com/WNzdGcfh

It is a level 90 Beserker instead of Jugg as I felt it was a better fit all around Ice Crash.

With a cheap (40-80 chaos) 480 dps Fleshripper 2H axe and bottles: wise oak, atziris promise, lions roar, and diamond flask it reaches same DPS at 25 rage. (and blood rage + vaal haste + vaal ancestral warchief makes the DPS 1.7mill (Sirus))
Edit: I should mention this is without any other gear. No enchant.

I was leveling OP's Jugg version and am currently level 50 but gonna swap to my tree from now.

Being a Beserker it is more squishy than Jugg, so if you don't like 155% hp builds move some points away from damage and fill in the health wheel on the passive tree.

Some tweaks to the skills were made based on Gusmaozin's feedback in this thread on page 112. Fist of War support gem enables occasional screen wide clear. Multistrike might not be needed. If you decide against it you can now use shouts if you can find the sockets in your items.

In general the build is good for beginners and for league start.
Dernière édition par Cowpokez, le 22 juin 2020 13:44:19
Hello! testing this build since few leagues and always had fun, so thank you for the build! ;)
Just sharing to get feedback and try to see what we can do in 3.11 to make it better :D

Here is my version in standard ( not polished since i don't play sd ) Currently lvling in Harvest.

https://pastebin.com/Lh9PNnKq (PoB fork 3.11 / v 1.4.170.2)

Only auras,skill /no flask /no blood,vaal haste,curse : 691k /Sirus 377k
All on : 2,660k /Sirus 1,408k

Get shock from jewel cluster 3 point with cold conduction, not in tree. We can lose "life and mana leech" near duelist and get 3 skill point. Could remove some other stuff to get nice cluster with overlord/ crit multi/ natural affinity (you don't break links if you only use leap slam, still work?) / etc.

6k life /res cap +30 /chaos -30 /AR : 3.22 to 4.43 /armor 6k,ev 4k,block 18%,
+ blind/fortify

And its dual, so im still testing to see if 2H would be better, feel like it could.

But i rly like the fast attack speed (mapping with soulthirs/silver flask 8sec, smooth. For Uber Atzy use Sibyl's Lament?)
But its a expensive version, Pandemonius + Farrul's fur + Transcendent flesh. (End game is probably 20 - 40 ex according to league and time)

Getting rage and berserk skill even on Jug (i like the movement speed cap and free freeze immune, free endu ch) or swap with fist of war/ pulverise could be good.

Maybe berserk is the best for icecrash but its annoying to get fix for freeze/ temp chain/ etc.. and life can be low.

@Cowpokez I like your take on it with Fleshripper 2H, curious to see more.

Aotenshin, ice crash is certainly a long lived skill :D

First of all I totally agree, Jug has quite a few quality of life features that beserker needs to find somewhere else. My build is budget minded. So getting a cyclopean coil belt will grant anti freeze and anti ignite. Kaom's Roots is also a possible solution because beserker will be leaping everywhere anyway. for chest maybe Crystal vault (converts some dmg taken to cold) because of kaom's roots unwavering stance. End game is probably like you mention. Farruls, pandemo etc. zoom zoom is expensive LMAO!

For your PoB I like adding in aspect of the cat. I'll def get that on my beserker.. somehow. I don't quite understand the wave of conviction. It gives -25% to fire and lightning but ice crash deals cold? I am maybe missing something :D

I like your choice of assassin mark. it makes sense on any crit build. i will add ass mark to my build when i get a ring. for now cwdt enfeeble will do.

I like your build, it is expensive, but definitely a good endgame goal.. I will be back once I reach maps and test some things.

btw fist of war is more of a gimmick, I honestly feel like it is pretty underwhelming while leveling, so I'd say it's safe to swap it for rage to get more speed.

cluster jewels; I don't know enough to comment on them. I will look at them at a later stage.
Dernière édition par Cowpokez, le 22 juin 2020 14:59:23
@Cowpokez Thank's! :D Wave of conviction is indeed fire and lighting but we get added cold from different sources, at the end my wave do 177 cold (more than fire, lighting, phys) so i suppose i get the -25 exposure to cold. Would be nice to get a confirmation from someone else :D (can use frost bomb as well)

Ho and assassin mark is before Farul, after that free to choose other curse (assassin still help with dmg). Same for blood rage for frenzy, not sure i understand it well tho. With enough armor it fully cancel the life degen or do i still need life regen?

Also if there was more crit multi in the cluster jewels, we could maybe loose the top part and get more dmg, since we don't need the power gen anymore. Not sure we can find enough dmg tho.

Fist of war seems to be pretty cool for map clearing, still need to see how it feel on t16.

Jewel had a warcry that gave rage but got nerfed sooo sad :'D but good at the same time, can be annoying to cry all the time just for that.

Also im not sure about Glancing glow?

Just curious why are you guys using Ruthless over Pulverise? Pulverise in pob looks better, unless its because you are trying to bleed is that why?
Hello everyone.

I picked this build as my league starter and so far i am a bit dissapointed, but still fighting.

With some of your advices, some tweaks from poe.ninja builds i created Berserker version which is VERY squishy and i have no idea, what can I change to fix this problem. I am kinda powerless and i need your advices how to help this build.

Right now i am able to do T10-T11 maps with 1-2 deaths. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/LRRyhQx4

Should I switch to Jugg? I know it is more tanky BUT i am afraid my dps will suck and i wont be able to clear maps/bosses with any decent speed, so my farm will be really bad.

All help/tips appreciated!

Cheers,
Kamil
@strozerro
Nice staff build! I suggest removing the cluster jewel and the two armour passives adjacent to it. put those points into the health wheel and "path of the warrior". This will have you at 5270 HP Also, maybe get some more chaos res if you feel like it, you have a lot of regular res, maybe remove some of that in exchange for chaos res. If you can work in more armour this would help you as well, you only have 55% phys mitigation.

@HeeroMaki
I plan on using Ice Crash - Ele Dmg with Attacks - Pulverize - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Ruthless. I am concidering replacing ruthless with melee phys dmg. Just to make dmg more consistent. It should work fine because ice crash conversion happens after all increases etc.

@Aotenshin
I use frost bomb, but wave should work just fine with added dmg. I didn't think of that. Hatred and HoI would be enough.

Blood Rage is a degen and degen is not affected by armour. Only way to mitigate it is through regen etc.

I didn't pick glancing blows because I have no block to begin with, but I feel like if you have any block it is a must have.
Dernière édition par Cowpokez, le 23 juin 2020 09:04:00
@strozerro

I would recommend you to consider to swap in Precision if possible. Even if you only have it at level 1 it is going to give you some crit and 2% hit. Level 5 should be possible with your character, that would push you to 95% hit which is preferable.

You could consider to max out the life and chaos resistance wheel. Chaos resistance is the one thing that is the cause of most one hit kills in my personal opinion.

One thing I am going to do for my berserker at some point is to put in a lethal pride jewel into the one jewel slot that you use for your cluster jewel and I am going to have my cluster jewel at another location.

A good rolled lethal pride can offer you quit some profit in that area. But yeah, that is something I am going to do as a late endgame improvement but just wanted to mention it as this might something you would like to consider for the future.

I've did it the last 2 leagues with my berserker ice crash builds and always found it satisfying.

Another thing that I found useful for my ice crash build is Ancestral Warchief + Ancestral Protector + Multiple totems. You are able to gain both buffs with it. It does help me with bosses.

Have a nice day:)
Dernière édition par Thural, le 23 juin 2020 13:16:48
"
Cowpokez a écrit :
@strozerro
Nice staff build! I suggest removing the cluster jewel and the two armour passives adjacent to it. put those points into the health wheel and "path of the warrior". This will have you at 5270 HP Also, maybe get some more chaos res if you feel like it, you have a lot of regular res, maybe remove some of that in exchange for chaos res. If you can work in more armour this would help you as well, you only have 55% phys mitigation.

"
Thural a écrit :
@strozerro

I would recommend you to consider to swap in Precision if possible. Even if you only have it at level 1 it is going to give you some crit and 2% hit. Level 5 should be possible with your character, that would push you to 95% hit which is preferable.

You could consider to max out the life and chaos resistance wheel. Chaos resistance is the one thing that is the cause of most one hit kills in my personal opinion.

One thing I am going to do for my berserker at some point is to put in a lethal pride jewel into the one jewel slot that you use for your cluster jewel and I am going to have my cluster jewel at another location.

A good rolled lethal pride can offer you quit some profit in that area. But yeah, that is something I am going to do as a late endgame improvement but just wanted to mention it as this might something you would like to consider for the future.

I've did it the last 2 leagues with my berserker ice crash builds and always found it satisfying.

Another thing that I found useful for my ice crash build is Ancestral Warchief + Ancestral Protector + Multiple totems. You are able to gain both buffs with it. It does help me with bosses.

Have a nice day:)

First of all, thank you guys for your help. I increased my armour + I added this:

And increased my life to 5210 also increased chaos damage to 33% (will try to reach cap sooner or later) and i feel a bit better.

I had to lose some dps and, what's worst - attack speed and my hits are a bit slow, but will try to figure it out.

Also, my another question, mana recover is really bad, sometimes lack of it's recover is hard for me so i need to kiting between mobs and wait for recover - any tips?

Also, feel free to check my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/uwKrH3jv maybe you will see something useful for me what i am missing :)

Thanks once again!

EDIT #1: Unfortunatelly, even with this setup T13 baran oneshoting me :(
Dernière édition par strozerro, le 23 juin 2020 19:05:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires