[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

I have a question, should I follow the pastebin gear only or do I follow the gear from the "Gear & Skills:" part of the post? Because most gems and jewels are different in pastebin
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
"
tmoont a écrit :
Hi, can you share your PoB?

So, sorry for the delay, I made a lot of changes right now.

Killed A5 Sirus today deathless, still on the way to 32 watchstones.

My PoB is this : https://pastebin.com/Tp46ZGJW

I Added Vaal Haste, Vaal ancestral warchief, changed to a loreweave.

I'm traveling to the +1 endurance charges, so i'm currently at 8 endurance charges, I have 1 on the kaom's roots.

I also changed Unbreakable to Unrelenting on the Ascendency, as I'm stacking endurance charges now.

Got the mark of the elder and a shaper ring.

Currently i'm at 3.4M Shaper dps. Next level gonna get a new jewel socket so i should pass the 3.5M.

why fist of war over melee to phys? I heard fist of war didn't interact as well with multi strike so stopped using it but curious if its truely better then ruthless or melee to phys

my damage is also really low im assuming cause of items tho.
"
HeeroMaki a écrit :

why fist of war over melee to phys? I heard fist of war didn't interact as well with multi strike so stopped using it but curious if its truely better then ruthless or melee to phys

my damage is also really low im assuming cause of items tho.

Hey, i didnt even think about it, yea fist of war only works for the first hit of multistrike, i was using cuz it was better then ruthless and fortify, but i never tought about melee phys.

On PoB its a big dmg increase from fist of war to melee phys, like 700k shaper dps increase.

I'll try now and let u know soon.

Edit: So i just tested and the dps increase is insane. I just killed A8 Sirus easily, so ill just change some stuff on pob, because i changed the tree a lil bit and post again soon.

Edit 2: Here goes my PoB: https://pastebin.com/SWjrbA6G

Thanks for the suggestion on Melee Phys!!!

I'm at 4.2M shaper dps without onslaught, power charge and frenzy charge, because we can only get those while killing mobs.

So, with melee phys we have a 49 mana cost and i have only 109 unreserved mana so some map mods that can be troublesome.

I have a few upgrades in mind, but the DPS ones are changing gloves for Atk speed, phys dms and melee dmg walord base, assassin mark on ring and try to get t1 phys to extra cold on neck. For the gloves i'll have to change the belt so it might take a while. The ring is easier, just need the augment crit seed, 50% chance to get assassin mark.

I'm also thinking of getting a watchers eye with cold penetration, but i dont wanna spend 7ex on it right now.

If u need anything just PM me in game, i'm online most of the day.
Dernière édition par Gusmaozin, le 27 juin 2020 23:36:12
Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me improve my build.

I'm level 86, tried to follow the PoB in the guide and then took some advice from the POE reddit, but I'm struggling when it comes to bosses/citadels. If I'm completing a citadel I die about 5 times and lose all my XP. Having a really hard time progressing through bosses and I can only assume I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone maybe give me some advice? Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/e5GqUbU4

I hope it's something obvious and easy to fix. I have about 2EX worth of currency to spend to upgrade/repair if necessary.

Thanks for any help!
"
Tragyn a écrit :
Hey guys,

I'm level 86, tried to follow the PoB in the guide and then took some advice from the POE reddit, but I'm struggling when it comes to bosses/citadels. If I'm completing a citadel I die about 5 times and lose all my XP. Having a really hard time progressing through bosses and I can only assume I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone maybe give me some advice? Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/e5GqUbU4

I hope it's something obvious and easy to fix. I have about 2EX worth of currency to spend to upgrade/repair if necessary.

Thanks for any help!

Defensively i dont think there is much to do, maybe if u use a brass dome, but i haven't tried it. Except if u respec for a endurance tree like mine, if you do u should drop Unbreakable and get Unreleting.

If u dont respect for endurace tree u should get some armor nodes, like Soul of Steel, Diamond Skin. About your tree, the 2 points of mana leech. glancing blows, and that HP node right beside i dont think its necessary, u can put it better places.

Uber lab for Unyielding.

Damage wise, i suppose u could get better jewels, double crit multi and life, double atk speed and life, any of those work, spiked gloves base with phys dmg and/or atk speed. Amulet maybe a Phys dmg, crit and if possible phys damage as extra cold. Maybe a better shaper ring. And better rolled weapons, look for atk speed, ele dmg and the flat phys. If possible a Loreweave.

If u dont wanna use Abyssus because of the Phys dmg taken you should use starkonja.

And dont forget to Annoint the Amulet, i would say Twin Terrors for crit chance, maybe a juicy HP or Armor nodes if u think its really needed.
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
Build improvements

Why don't you go for Barbarism instead of two of the Constitution wheel 5% life nodes?
You still get 10% life, but gain 3% resist all, 8% fire resist, and 1% max. fire resist.
"
Cyzax a écrit :
"
Gusmaozin a écrit :
Build improvements

Why don't you go for Barbarism instead of two of the Constitution wheel 5% life nodes?
You still get 10% life, but gain 3% resist all, 8% fire resist, and 1% max. fire resist.

True, didn't even notice that.

The 1% max res doesn't work using loreweave, so that a bummer, but i still get the resistances.

Thanks man.

Edit: Oh nice, with that i can drop the resistance i have on one jewel, and get a more offensive one.
Dernière édition par Gusmaozin, le 28 juin 2020 05:49:06
Viable with debeon's dirge on SSF?
Looking for a Uber Lab farmer atm. Would this build be suited for this?
"
Tragyn a écrit :
Hey guys,

Thanks for any help!

Hello. I was having problems with the build around that point also. I took Vaal pact and the extra 2 life leech nodes below it and it helped me out alot. Im running atziris acuity now to save points on pact and an int node i had to take.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires