[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
bashtart a écrit :

I would use enduring or seismic cry.

I constantly lack the mana what is would to use instead rallying cry in 3.11?
Hey ma friend,that watcher's eye is really necessary ? Its a little expensive .. so isnt so friendly ? hahah sorry anything..
Anyone figure out the new best 5l/6l set up with ice crash with the new gems?
Ok so I am just leveling up and got multi strike but it seems to interact poorly with seismic cry preventing stacks from being consumed
Dernière édition par OmenOfConfluence, le 20 juin 2020 23:52:15
"
OmenOfConfluence a écrit :
Ok so I am just leveling up and got multi strike but it seems to interact poorly with seismic cry preventing stacks from being consumed

I leveling atm but I guess maybe just drop Multistrike. Fist of War support seems to be really strong and fun. I am trying to make a tow handed version but it will take some time.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Rangeriano a écrit :
Hey ma friend,that watcher's eye is really necessary ? Its a little expensive .. so isnt so friendly ? hahah sorry anything..

No not necessary at all... Just an improvement for later if you try to max out your character.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
OmenOfConfluence a écrit :

I leveling atm but I guess maybe just drop Multistrike. Fist of War support seems to be really strong and fun. I am trying to make a tow handed version but it will take some time.

Oh wow Fist of War is fun :D
Hi,

First off, thanks a lot for that guide, it's really good and the build itself is so much fun to play.
I rarely had that feeling of powwer in the game (especially with the addition of Fist of war and Seismic Cry, plus the new design of the skill itself is so much better).

I'm actually leveling this build and I'm starting act 8.
I got a couple of questions about the gearing and the choice of weapon.
I know it's still early in the league to have enough input to give a definitive answer but do you think it's better to go with 2H weapon instead of double Doryani's Catalyst (or dual wielding in general)?
Also would it change the core of the tree if I need to go 2H ? (I guess it would go further in the left bottom side of Duelist/Marauder, maybe pick the new warcry nodes)

If 2h is a better choice, what would make a good weapon ? 2h Axe for raw damage or something with more base crit ?

If dual wielding is still a better or at least an equaly good option, is Doryani's catalyst still the best in slot ?

And finally what stat helps the most for single target ? Penetration ? Crit dmg ? Extra phys damage as elemental damage ?

(I'm sorry if some of these question have already been answered but the topic is 110+ pages and with the recent changes I'm not even sure about what still applies today and what's no longer relevent).
So, i'm playing this, and i'm entering red maps now.

I dropped the warcry because of the interaction with the multistrike, and i feel like multistrike AKT SPEED is way too good to drop, idk, i may try putting ruthless and using warcry again.

One thing i would like to add is that herald of purity was heavily nerfed so i dont think its worth using it, so im running herald of ice instead.

I'm also using a endurance charge on melee stun with leap slam just for some more end charge.

I'm not currently using vaal ancestral warchief cuz i didnt see the need in mapping, maybe in conquerors would help a lot, but i only have 1 socket, so i need to choose between vaal ancestral warchief, vaal haste and warcry.

So i'm currently using Ice crash/Multistrike/Ele dmg/Fist of war/pulverise and conc effect for main 6l.

Herald of Ice, Hatred and Blood and Sand in Mana reservation.

CWDT/Ice golem/Molten Shell(still didnt get vaal aswell idk why) going for 20 on all 3 of those.

CWDT(1)/Enfeeble(5)/Frost Bomb(10).

Leap Slam/End. Charge on Melee Stun/Fortify.

And Blood rage.
Is there a reason why you haven't taken instant warcry node :)? MUCH more comfortable to handle warcries then :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires