[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Does anybody got a good suggestion on what to use in a 6-link armour, spend 10 fuse at my new Loreweave and hit 6link :)

Was planning for something like Herald Ash + Haste/Vaal + Enlighten + Blood Rage + Enhance, even if this results in low mana...

(Already got both quill rain and chin sol 6linked aswel so no need for ele hit setup in here)
-Nerf
Are most people clearing using Chin Sol? noticed most people linking gear using 6L bow, wouldnt it be better to get a 6L chest so you can switch bow for clearing and boss kill or is Chin Sol good enough
"
Drexy a écrit :
Are most people clearing using Chin Sol? noticed most people linking gear using 6L bow, wouldnt it be better to get a 6L chest so you can switch bow for clearing and boss kill or is Chin Sol good enough

They are linking their boss killing gear to ask for improvements. No improvements needed on the clearing gear as a really bad one still one shots T16 packs.

I can't imagine anyone clearing with Chin Sol. It feels miserable and is such a huge waste of clear speed.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 5 juil. 2018 14:38:07
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Drexy a écrit :

They are linking their boss killing gear to ask for improvements. No improvements needed on the clearing gear as a really bad one still one shots T16 packs.

I can't imagine anyone clearing with Chin Sol. It feels miserable and is such a huge waste of clear speed.

I dont understand this. If mobs get one shot with both chin sol or quill rain or any other bow, then how is the clear speed affected between the bows? Shoot run shoot run mechanic still says the same right?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
i really like this guide, but i have a hard time leveling, can someone provide me with some tips on that please?

Cheers
"
Le_Sanzo a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Drexy a écrit :

I dont understand this. If mobs get one shot with both chin sol or quill rain or any other bow, then how is the clear speed affected between the bows? Shoot run shoot run mechanic still says the same right?

Quill rain has a lot more attacks per second than chinsol therefore you shoot faster so your able to clear faster
"
"
Le_Sanzo a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

Quill rain has a lot more attacks per second than chinsol therefore you shoot faster so your able to clear faster

And Mirage Archer attacks faster too.
So, i actually spend 34 Ex cause shit is expensive. and well i feel like my build is kinda low ass

https://pastebin.com/Y6Y1GCer or check my character...

please give me suggestions, i know my gloves arent that good for now
"

But if you're one shotting every single mob, attack speed doesn't matter. Because even if you are attacking 10 times per second, every attack after the first one is useless.

I have been mapping so far with chin sol and after reading this, just did about 20 maps with a quill rain to try it out. Honestly felt no difference speed-wise.

My observations
- Attacks much faster, yes. I'm firing 2-3 shots with just one click with quill rain instead of one shot but I'm spending the same amount of time firing those arrows as I am when firing 1 shot with chinsol, which has the same effect.
- Mirage archer is faster too but I still felt no difference with clear speed because of the one shots.
- With chinsol equipped, I found myself using way more mana than necessary more often because even for offscreen edge shots, instead of one, chinsol fires 2-3.
- Blink arrow is instantaneous. If someone spams blink arrow to move around, then quill rain is better.
- With bosses, the difference is quite big. Chin sol literally one shots.

Maybe the higher attack speed would increase clear speed for characters that use movement skills like shield charge or whirling blades. Or it may be useful for characters that hit multiple times to clear a mob. But for a one-hit skill like elemental hit, I felt no difference clear-speed wise.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Dernière édition par Le_Sanzo, le 5 juil. 2018 16:25:49
"
xauberstar a écrit :
So, i actually spend 34 Ex cause shit is expensive. and well i feel like my build is kinda low ass

https://pastebin.com/Y6Y1GCer or check my character...

please give me suggestions, i know my gloves arent that good for now

For one you do not have on full life selected which adds about 1 million shaper dps besides that one suggestion, your quiver is pretty shitty. I plugged the one i use in which is nothing special and it was about a 320,000 shaper dps increase

Besides that i mean your damage is still higher than a lot of builds are going to achieve is that the part your saying feels ass or something else like life?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires