[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
"
xauberstar a écrit :
So, i actually spend 34 Ex cause shit is expensive. and well i feel like my build is kinda low ass

https://pastebin.com/Y6Y1GCer or check my character...

please give me suggestions, i know my gloves arent that good for now

For one you do not have on full life selected which adds about 1 million shaper dps besides that one suggestion, your quiver is pretty shitty. I plugged the one i use in which is nothing special and it was about a 320,000 shaper dps increase

Besides that i mean your damage is still higher than a lot of builds are going to achieve is that the part your saying feels ass or something else like life?

yea i actually buyed it cause i thought i maybe could craft it, bought a new one
"
Le_Sanzo a écrit :
"
Quill rain has a lot more attacks per second than chinsol therefore you shoot faster so your able to clear faster

But if you're one shotting every single mob, attack speed doesn't matter. Because even if you are attacking 10 times per second, every attack after the first one is useless.

I have been mapping so far with chin sol and after reading this, just did about 20 maps with a quill rain to try it out. Honestly felt no difference speed-wise.

My observations
- Attacks much faster, yes. I'm firing 2-3 shots with just one click with quill rain instead of one shot but I'm spending the same amount of time firing those arrows as I am when firing 1 shot with chinsol, which has the same effect.
- Mirage archer is faster too but I still felt no difference with clear speed because of the one shots.
- With chinsol equipped, I found myself using way more mana than necessary more often because even for offscreen edge shots, instead of one, chinsol fires 2-3.
- Blink arrow is instantaneous. If someone spams blink arrow to move around, then quill rain is better.
- With bosses, the difference is quite big. Chin sol literally one shots.

Maybe the higher attack speed would increase clear speed for characters that use movement skills like shield charge or whirling blades. Or it may be useful for characters that hit multiple times to clear a mob. But for a one-hit skill like elemental hit, I felt no difference clear-speed wise.

If you felt no difference you did something wrong. The damage dealt per shot is pretty much the same with Quill Rain or Chin Sol while clearing as we make no real use of the Chin Sol upside, I mean, +1-2 chain means we hit enemies very far away. But Mirage Archer shoots much faster, as do you. Your DPS is almost double! And most maps I just shoot once and then just run until mirage archer doesnt shoot anymore. Rince and Repeat. 1:20 T15 Shaped Siege clears.

When I started the build I tested a few maps, I was a lot faster.

And what do you mean IF someone uses Blink Arrow to get around? That is pretty much the reason why Fast and Deadly is so good on this build. Saves a ton of time.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 5 juil. 2018 16:39:41
If you got both chin sol and quill rain 6 linked, is there any good links to use in a well-rolled 6 linked loreweave then ? or would it be more benefitial to sell it and buy a kaom's...?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf a écrit :
If you got both chin sol and quill rain 6 linked, is there any good links to use in a well-rolled 6 linked loreweave then ? or would it be more benefitial to sell it and buy a kaom's...?

I don't see the upside of Loreweave, tested both, 1500 life >>> 80% max res. At least in this league with the huge amount of chaos and physical damage that is thrown at you. And the damage difference is really small too.

And there really arent many setups that would be a big benefit to the build, so the lost sockets are ok too.

I mean, there is a reason why ~80% of the players that have this build at 90+ are playing with Kaoms
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 5 juil. 2018 16:43:18
"
Le_Sanzo a écrit :
"
Quill rain has a lot more attacks per second than chinsol therefore you shoot faster so your able to clear faster

But if you're one shotting every single mob, attack speed doesn't matter. Because even if you are attacking 10 times per second, every attack after the first one is useless.

I have been mapping so far with chin sol and after reading this, just did about 20 maps with a quill rain to try it out. Honestly felt no difference speed-wise.

My observations
- Attacks much faster, yes. I'm firing 2-3 shots with just one click with quill rain instead of one shot but I'm spending the same amount of time firing those arrows as I am when firing 1 shot with chinsol, which has the same effect.
- Mirage archer is faster too but I still felt no difference with clear speed because of the one shots.
- With chinsol equipped, I found myself using way more mana than necessary more often because even for offscreen edge shots, instead of one, chinsol fires 2-3.
- Blink arrow is instantaneous. If someone spams blink arrow to move around, then quill rain is better.
- With bosses, the difference is quite big. Chin sol literally one shots.

Maybe the higher attack speed would increase clear speed for characters that use movement skills like shield charge or whirling blades. Or it may be useful for characters that hit multiple times to clear a mob. But for a one-hit skill like elemental hit, I felt no difference clear-speed wise.

Do whatever fits you, i clear with a 6l quill rain because it feels nice to me and is cheaper than 6l chin sol, then for bosses i weapon swap to a non linked chin sol because it doesn't need links for me anyway
It's very nice build!
One question about the weapon for map clear.
How's "The Tempest" compare with "Quill Rain"?
It seems the "Quill Rain" faster, but it also has 40% less damage....
"
Chocodisco a écrit :
It's very nice build!
One question about the weapon for map clear.
How's "The Tempest" compare with "Quill Rain"?
It seems the "Quill Rain" faster, but it also has 40% less damage....

With our build our damage is already high enough to tear through packs at t16 even with quill rain so quill rain is the best for clearing imo.
So, if I'm reading this correctly, then the best route is to get a loreweave & 5/6L it? That way you can swap weapons, without having to run 2x 6L weapons (Chin-Sol & Quill Rain)? I tried a TS/Barrage char last temp league & with a lack of currency, it was a nightmare. Hoping to avoid that again but want to try a powerful bow build.
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
So, if I'm reading this correctly, then the best route is to get a loreweave & 5/6L it? That way you can swap weapons, without having to run 2x 6L weapons (Chin-Sol & Quill Rain)? I tried a TS/Barrage char last temp league & with a lack of currency, it was a nightmare. Hoping to avoid that again but want to try a powerful bow build.

I use a kaoms rather than a lorweave and use a 6l quill rain for clear, for bossing weapons swap to chin sol which does not have to be 6l because single target is in our frostferno. A 6l quill rain is cheaper than getting a 6l lorweave but if thats what you want you can certainly do it that way.
Dernière édition par Frauztea, le 5 juil. 2018 17:43:37
https://pastebin.com/3aUeYxZY Can someone take a quick look and maybe recommend upgrades? got about 6k life now. upgrades for damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires