[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Could you update this one for 3.9?
Really need an updated Ele Hit build to reroll...

Edit: some people seems to be using this build for 3.9, you can find them on poe.ninja.
Doesn't look like many changes are needed.
Dernière édition par ChambsHue, le 19 déc. 2019 11:42:41
"
ChambsHue a écrit :

Edit: some people seems to be using this build for 3.9, you can find them on poe.ninja.
Doesn't look like many changes are needed.

There is many change since 3.2 that uber dan made the build. For example, Quill Rain, Chil Sol nerf, and ability to craft +3 bow (now gated by mastermind or need to use +3 bow gem tag variant)

According to poe.ninja. Now people mostly use Precision skill, some pick Far Shot passive skill (and the number is less than Point Blank)

And the nerf hammber make the dps of the 1st decreased from 20M dps to just 2.6M dps. (May be hard to access Shaper gear and the mod itself nerfed)

Or basically so many change

----
edit:

quite a lot using skitterbot too
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Dernière édition par neohongkong, le 19 déc. 2019 15:01:20
Stop push this junk guide that missed a lot of item that already released in patch 3.5
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Wish this one was updated...

Anyone gonna play Fire Ele Hit this league?

What ascendancy you gonna go for?
zzz
This "guide" was just someone copy the streamer build but without actually update it since 3.5 (miss a lot of change and item from 3.5 and 3.6)....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires