[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
stategamer a écrit :
I'm looking at the tree without xophs' blood and without soul raker/jewel.

Why is Avatar of fire in there? What does it do for the build? since we already do only fire damage because of the jewels.

it takes half the damage from the cold and lightning parts of the gem and adds it to the fire part, so basically it gives a huge a huge damage boost, doubled my dps when i got to it.
I don’t see this mechanic explained. If someone could ELI5 please : if the two combat jewels stop lightning and cold from being selected then where is there lightning and cold coming from to convert to fire? Surely ele hit with the two combat jewels is only doing fire?

The gems ‘add cold/lightning to attacks’ is ignored because of the combat jewels, right?
Dernière édition par Asarkiro, le 5 juil. 2018 03:18:24
Can someone check over the gear I have on my PoB? I'm currently sitting at 1.3mil shaper dps and 5.4k life. What else can be improved without large invest i.e +2 forstferno.

https://pastebin.com/iEqnw8Bq
"
I don’t see this mechanic explained. If someone could ELI5 please : if the two combat jewels stop lightning and cold from being selected then where is there lightning and cold coming from to convert to fire? Surely ele hit with the two combat jewels is only doing fire?

The gems ‘add cold/lightning to attacks’ is ignored because of the combat jewels, right?

You're right, there should be a mechanical explanation in the OP regarding the damage conversion, because that's the single factor that makes this broken.

Here's a quick and dirty explanation:

The Elemental Hit gem says

adds 1k fire
adds 1k cold
adds 1k lightning

(simplified for explanatory purposes)

But it's only supposed to deal 1k of one random element. Now if you block one or two of them, it's still only supposed to deal 1k of the remaining element(s).

However if you convert the cold and lightning to fire, it becomes something like

adds 2.8k fire
adds 0.1k cold
adds 0.1k lightning

And because it can only choose fire, it will deal 2.8k instead of 1k.
leveling tree BlessRNG
Is there any benefit the build can gain from a legacy pyre ring? 100% cold to fire. If so, what adjustments (aside from equipping that ring) should be made?
I'm struggling to find anything close to the bow in the Magic Find Build, been looking for ever but no luck, any other bow I can use with this? @99prosorc
hi, nice build, but i have 1 problem, frostferno doesn't work, single target dps on my ele hit growed up 2 times when i changed starkonja on frostferno, but in practice, ele hit combo in helm don't doing dmg.
Dernière édition par ScorpioNSZ, le 5 juil. 2018 09:19:04
"
ScorpioNSZ a écrit :
hi, nice build, but i have 1 problem, frostferno doesn't work, single target dps on my ele hit growed up 2 times when i changed starkonja on frostferno, but in practice, ele hit combo in helm don't doing dmg.

Your ele hit gem should be in frostferno. This is why people have two sets of ele hit skill gem, one for clear and one for single target
"
Weist87 a écrit :

Your ele hit gem should be in frostferno. This is why people have two sets of ele hit skill gem, one for clear and one for single target

i have one set of ele hit in chest, second set in helm
UPD. omg sry, after changing helm i didnt set single ele hit on left mouse, and it was simple attack ))))
Dernière édition par ScorpioNSZ, le 5 juil. 2018 11:39:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires