[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Mecielle a écrit :

We are leech capped with 0.4%... If you have 0.4% or 800% life leech, you will leech the exact same amount of life over the exact same amount of time...

Uh, thank you for the leech cap info! I forgot that I went down and hit Vitality Void on the bottom of the tree prior to getting Soul Raker. Freed up 4 skill points!
How does the combat focus jewel effect us (other then 10-15% ele hit dmg) ?
It says "With 40 total Intelligence AND Dexterity in Radius"
On both Crimson and Viridian we only hit the dex cap ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf a écrit :
How does the combat focus jewel effect us (other then 10-15% ele hit dmg) ?
It says "With 40 total Intelligence AND Dexterity in Radius"
On both Crimson and Viridian we only hit the dex cap ?

As it says in the text you wrote yourself, you only need 40 total. Not 40 each.

"With 40 Intelligence OR Dexterity in Radius" would mean 40 dex or 40 int, no mix.

"With 40 Intelligence and 40 Dexterity in Radius" would mean what you thought it means.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 4 juil. 2018 14:33:10
"
fwoggy a écrit :
do you need a 6l quill rain or can we just use a 6l windripper?

planning on using kaom's heart so im assuming you need at least one 6l for clearing if im not using a 6l chin sol

Uhhh can someone actually answer this since I actually dont know the reason why I should use a 6l quill rain over a 6l wr just for clearing?

Might be a stupid question for you guys but im legit curious. I dont see any answers on the thread and I dont feel like buying another 6l if it somehow serves the same purpose.

edit; tldr; Does a 6link quill rain do more damage than a 6l wr for clearing with this build so i know if i should just suck it up and spend more currencies

dont know if topic starter missed my post or just ignore my q on purpose.
Dernière édition par fwoggy, le 4 juil. 2018 14:51:32
"
fwoggy a écrit :
"
fwoggy a écrit :
do you need a 6l quill rain or can we just use a 6l windripper?

planning on using kaom's heart so im assuming you need at least one 6l for clearing if im not using a 6l chin sol

Uhhh can someone actually answer this since I actually dont know the reason why I should use a 6l quill rain over a 6l wr just for clearing?

Might be a stupid question for you guys but im legit curious. I dont see any answers on the thread and I dont feel like buying another 6l if it somehow serves the same purpose.

edit; tldr; Does a 6link quill rain do more damage than a 6l wr for clearing with this build so i know if i should just suck it up and spend more currencies

dont know if topic starter missed my post or just ignore my q on purpose.

You can use a 6-link WR. But your clear speed will be a lot worse. 3.00 Attacks per second on Quill Rain, 1.67 at best on Windripper. And the only thing WR does better is a higher crit, which really isnt needed as T16 packs already die in one shot. IIQ and IIR dont matter either as we don't freeze or shock.

So all in all a WR is a lot worse, while also being a whole lot more expensive. Also keep in mind, more attacks per second = higher movement speed with a Deadeye.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 4 juil. 2018 15:19:53
i have another question as i'm not familiar with all the theoretic aspects of POE.
do i need to have all my resistance the same for wise oak or does that not rly matter?.

thx for answers :)
"
Supersams a écrit :
i have another question as i'm not familiar with all the theoretic aspects of POE.
do i need to have all my resistance the same for wise oak or does that not rly matter?.

thx for answers :)

Having them all equal helps in reducing incoming elemental damage. But just having Fire as the highest is fine as all the damage with both combat focus jewels in as your ele hit will do fire damage.
slowly crawling my way up to getting a xophs heart. in the meantime i could use some gearing advice. should i get the taming ring or keep to using this? character name is "highlylikelytosuck".

i already have frostferno so i dont need to use pyre.
Dernière édition par ciggaro, le 5 juil. 2018 01:44:34
"
Mecielle a écrit :
You can use a 6-link WR. But your clear speed will be a lot worse. 3.00 Attacks per second on Quill Rain, 1.67 at best on Windripper. And the only thing WR does better is a higher crit, which really isnt needed as T16 packs already die in one shot. IIQ and IIR dont matter either as we don't freeze or shock.

So all in all a WR is a lot worse, while also being a whole lot more expensive. Also keep in mind, more attacks per second = higher movement speed with a Deadeye.

thank you :)

i just wanted to know if i could re-use some of my MF gear so I dont have to spend much. Guess ill just buy an entirely new set of items. thanks a lot for the response~
I'm looking at the tree without xophs' blood and without soul raker/jewel.

Why is Avatar of fire in there? What does it do for the build? since we already do only fire damage because of the jewels.
ign: LevioState

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires