[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

why the no xoph blood / no lioneye tree update?
"
xRodragoNx a écrit :

More life / mana
Hey guys, lovely build. Do you guys think a 2socket tombfist would be more dps instead of gripped gloves? Thanks!
At what level should I be looking to get AoF?
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
xRodragoNx a écrit :

More life / mana

how do u sustain that, i have trouble with only 0.4% life leech.
my ts dps so low..
"
Markoslister a écrit :
my ts dps so low..

this build is elemental hit, all jewels, unique amulet & rings are for this build purposed.

I am amazing by this build about although i played at std league, both combat jewels cost 3.5ex, but Xoph cost way cheaper compare in incursion, just 3ex, plus other jewel and 5L chin sol <10ex, I have 120k in tool tip dps, if in PoB shown 245k in avg and total dps reach 730k which is double my ice shot build that costs insane expensive.

730k dps (in AoE) was not this origin build value (7mil), there is thing to adjust and fine tune on some gear such frostferno +4 level.
Has anyone made adjustments or added any additional links? I don't have a frostferno, and I really screwed up by not getting my loreweave 6L, so I can't weapon swap a chinsol with quill for clearing/bosses.

Has anyone added anything? I just hit lvl 84, and completely stopped using bloodrage. I don't see the need for the frenzy charges.
"
Supersams a écrit :
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
xRodragoNx a écrit :

More life / mana

how do u sustain that, i have trouble with only 0.4% life leech.

We are leech capped with 0.4%... If you have 0.4% or 800% life leech, you will leech the exact same amount of life over the exact same amount of time...

"
Markoslister a écrit :
my ts dps so low..

I hope you commented on the wrong build, because this is an Elemental Hit build. Using TS with this gear and passive tree is about as wrong as you can go in terms of damage.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 4 juil. 2018 12:32:41
does anyone has a non-crit version of this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires