[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
pphnx a écrit :
Plz can anyone explain why are we using Call of the Bhood ring?

Our elemental hit always choose fire thanks to the combat focus jewels.

While we always deal fire damage and there is no remarkable source of other damage tpys;

Why are we using a ring that increasing lightning damage and converts light to cold damage?

What is the point of this?

Using Call of the Bhood is a relic of old, pre-nerf times, when this ring provided at least 30% more damage then the best available opal ring. These times are long gone!! Combat focus jewels was badly nerfed, which on the one hand caused a very large reduction in damage, on the other hand severely limited real usability of Call of the Bhood.

Unfortunately, most players have no idea about character creation, so blindly copy ideas obsolete long ago. In current state Call of the Bhood is "damage booster for poor". If somebody really can't affore even mediocre opal ring with at least +50% ele dmg and some life and resists, then CoTB is "good choice". Everyone else do it because "build said so".

Personally I threw CoTB to garbage can just after combat focus nerf, but if somebody want to use it... why not. But if you are curious, check builds of everyone in this topic, who complains "my damage and/or lifepool is shit" 90% of them uses CoTB :P
Dernière édition par postrach_myszy, le 22 oct. 2018 10:26:17
Hi, thanks for build.

Just one question, in phanteon u said to take "Major: Arakaali (Unlock Arachnoxia)"..

Arachnoxia give -50% increased recovery rate of life and Energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently"-

But that recovery rate of life works with Vaal Pact?

Thanks,
"
OzzyBurn a écrit :
Hi, thanks for build.

Just one question, in phanteon u said to take "Major: Arakaali (Unlock Arachnoxia)"..

Arachnoxia give -50% increased recovery rate of life and Energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently"-

But that recovery rate of life works with Vaal Pact?

Thanks,

Just above I wrote about "mindless copying" everything in build, and just after that - question like this. Think, Sherlock. If Vaal Pact makes life regain impossible then... increased life recovery rate doesn't apply in this case. So... maybe choose something else in Pantheon? You can even figure that yourself and choose, what suits you best with Vaal Pact.
How do you people deal with porcupines? I can't figure out a good defense against it, and dying off-screen sucks :) How do u handle them?
"
slickepinnen a écrit :
How do you people deal with porcupines? I can't figure out a good defense against it, and dying off-screen sucks :) How do u handle them?

Don't know what to say... I shot them from distance. I run almost solely T16 maps. Even when I have to run some T14 and lower, I pick Zana's "elder" mode for them, so porcupines can be quite dangerous. But I have 7k life, more then 30% dodge chance and +55% evade chance without flasks so they are able to kill me only if large pack of them appears "from nowhere", for instance from opened chest.

So... When I encounter porcupines, I simply offscreen them. Shoting as long, as mana leech stop work, go ahead, repeat, 7k life do rest, even if I'm hit with some spikes. And I don't open chests on such maps, unless it is diviner chest or Spider Forest or Ivory (something Temple?) map. Then I'm ready to die or switch chars to very tanky labrunner.
Dernière édition par postrach_myszy, le 23 oct. 2018 10:23:40
"
postrach_myszy a écrit :
"
slickepinnen a écrit :

Don't know what to say... I shot them from distance. I run almost solely T16 maps. Even when I have to run some T14 and lower, I pick Zana's "elder" mode for them, so porcupines can be quite dangerous. But I have 7k life, more then 30% dodge chance and +55% evade chance without flasks so they are able to kill me only if large pack of them appears "from nowhere", for instance from opened chest.

So... When I encounter porcupines, I simply offscreen them. Shoting as long, as mana leech stop work, go ahead, repeat, 7k life do rest, even if I'm hit with some spikes. And I don't open chests on such maps, unless it is diviner chest or Spider Forest or Ivory (something Temple?) map. Then I'm ready to die or switch chars to very tanky labrunner.

How do u get such high evade chance? Are you running Grace? Otherwise I agree with you, just that im at only 6,2k life and a lot lower evade. Also, would u recommend running 2x good opal rings, or 1 asassins mark on hit?

Btw, did anyone try this build non-crit and focus on EO instead? Seeing that neither any part of our gear or gem choices boost the actual crit. Im sitting less than 30% crit chance (without diamond flask)

Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 23 oct. 2018 17:34:05
Hey guys
First of all thank you to OP for creating this guide. Really enjoy playing this build its fast and has a lot of damage. I have a bit of a problem surviving though, maybe its because I'm used to playing tanky jug/marauder builds. Can someone please take a look at my character and suggest me some improvements that I can do to get more survivable. I'm currently sitting on 5.3k hp, 24% evade and 30% dodge in my hideout unbuffed. Do you guys recommend taking Phase acrobatics ? My main aim here is just to farm T16-UGS and do delves. At the moment I can complete juicy sextanted elder UGS maps but not without dying 1-2 times.

I'm still just level 78 so still got some levels to go until I can complete my skill tree.
Any help is appreciated.
Dernière édition par ChimeraShots, le 23 oct. 2018 21:41:20
*found my answer in an earlier post
Dernière édition par icemaniq5001, le 23 oct. 2018 23:06:43
"
slickepinnen a écrit :

How do u get such high evade chance? Are you running Grace? Otherwise I agree with you, just that im at only 6,2k life and a lot lower evade. Also, would u recommend running 2x good opal rings, or 1 asassins mark on hit?

Btw, did anyone try this build non-crit and focus on EO instead? Seeing that neither any part of our gear or gem choices boost the actual crit. Im sitting less than 30% crit chance (without diamond flask)

Of course I use grace. With my tree and gear combination its best possible solution. It is simple, as I said before, most players use haste, due to movement and attack speed. I chose other way, so my combo is grace + watchers eye with +movement speed while affected by grace and… +50 crit multi while affected by anger.

This way I got 170k hideout tooltip damage without flasks on 6l Chin Sol and 370k hideout tooltip damage without flasks on Frostferno, with cleaver enchant “Anger reserves 15% less mana”. Character got ~40% crit chance and… 509% crit multiplier. When it comes to ass mark on hit, I got even opal ring with that and +40 strength +40 life, but dropped it to other opal with massive ele damage, and switched to combo “projectile weakness+blasphemy”, but dropped it too, and now using anger + grace combo, with lvl 4 enlighten applied to both grace and anger. It means I still have 130 unreserved mana, what is enough in my opinion.
how do you survive with this build. I m sitting at 11k evasion rating with grace and still i m one shot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires