[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
aGalaxy_ a écrit :
Been following this guide but I am level 89 and stuck on t16 shaper bosses, I die too fast and dont do enough damage. Dont have enough strength for a kaom's heart right now. The videos dont help much as the builds they have are OP. Some tips on how to beat the bosses and any way to imprvoe my build would be great, I have about 2ex right now to spend. Also, whats the best way to make currency for me right now? should I just run whatever red maps drop or buy a bunch of a certain map? Its my first time playing.

1. all ur gems have 0% quality. Sell them toa vendor togheter with a gcp to get them level 1 20% quality and level them again, gives a lot of damage.

2. You are only using herald of ash (which doesnt add u any real damage). You should try reserve ur mana better, like haste or grace togheter with blashemy+projectile weakness.

3. Probably its better for you to get 2 new rings (skip call of brotherhood and assasin's mark on hit). Instead try get Life, Strength, WED, Accuracy and resistances. Best is diamond is opal base, but its more important to get ur life, WED, resistances and strength for Kaoms chest.

4. Switch to Kaoms chest when you get strength on rings.

5. Missing attack speed on ur gloves, its really big upgrade. You can try to get a Tombfist (1 socket is ok but 2 is better) and make sure you socket it with a murderous abyss jewel to get 10% damage from intimidation.

6: Maybe change the gem in ur helm from Combustion to Elemental focus for more dmg.

7. On you jewels on, focus to get life, crit multiplier and resistances you need. Maybe also strength if you need it to get Kaoms heart.

8. Your talent tree. I think it's too costly to go all the way to Avatar of fire - you miss so many good nodes imo. I would follow the talent tree which assumes you have Xoph's blood instead. You will still do nicely and when you can afford the amulet, you will be a lot stronger.

9. I don't see Leech anywhere on your passive tree except for the small mana node. I would either get Lioneye's fall and take Soul raker passive, or take Vitality void and the mana leech just below it.

short: get quality on ur gems, change rings so you can get kaoms, use better auras like grace+blasphemy projectile weakness, remove avatar of fire and wait for amu, fix leech
"
slickepinnen a écrit :
So I've ended up with this: https://pastebin.com/FnGJrn1s
Just killed my first Uber Elder with ease, literally "oneshotting" shaper/elder when I step into melee range to attack, sick build. At lvl 92 now.

PoB gives 6,7 mill dps, 4 mill on shaper. This is with proj weakness-blasphemy, grace and 6600 life.

Could get some further upgrades and change auras / test unnatural instincts, but so far so good :)

Finally, someone who let him explain what the build is now :) When it comes to "unnatural instinct" combination... Well, as you probably know, I hate "PoB millions", so I took your build and compared it with mine. Yours is slightly weaker. My "Shaper DPS" on Frostferno, without flasks, with "tailwind" marked only is 530k (with helmet "Anger reserves 15% less mana") and 635k with Frostferno corrupted +2AoE gems, against yours 470k with this "lightning" corrupted helmet. Also have 7+k life, while you have some 6560 or something like that. So here is difference. But I have perfect 2 abyss Tombfists with 0.73 crit chance corruption and perfect bubonic, all with really badass abyss jewels attached. Oh, and corrupted Kaom with +47% damage, which is better then almost perfect Loreweawe, when it comes to damage BTW. To conclude, if you want to switch to Unnatural instinct, it is awesome, but very, very expensive. Now I'm testing one new idea, for bossing purposes, what should give me even more damage, to oneshoot them all, as I'm very weak player :P
Dernière édition par postrach_myszy, le 29 oct. 2018 04:50:07
Something I've found that's pretty cool is using a Shaped Call of the BrotherHood with Mark of Elder Ring.. Adds about 10% extra damage! Doesn't seem to be a very accessible ring to find though.
"
theANTieverything a écrit :
Something I've found that's pretty cool is using a Shaped Call of the BrotherHood with Mark of Elder Ring.. Adds about 10% extra damage! Doesn't seem to be a very accessible ring to find though.

Yea. Terrific idea. Except fact, there is only 1 such ring available in whole league, and it cost 20 ex. Besides, such 20 ex ring is far outclassed by almost any shaped opal ring with at least +50 ele dmg. Believe me, I use such combination for some time, I know what I'm talking about. But keep going. Meybe you will "discover" some other nice things :P
So, I was using a ring with 35% ele damage and replaced it with the following setup.

This appears to add around 15% damage.. But I'm sure if you had a top class ring it would be about the same. Can also run it with an "Improved Grace" corruption if you like. Not sure what the shaped COB is worth, I don't see any up for sale though so ye, not exactly an easy build to test.
"
postrach_myszy a écrit :

Finally, someone who let him explain what the build is now :) When it comes to "unnatural instinct" combination... Well, as you probably know, I hate "PoB millions", so I took your build and compared it with mine. Yours is slightly weaker. My "Shaper DPS" on Frostferno, without flasks, with "tailwind" marked only is 530k (with helmet "Anger reserves 15% less mana") and 635k with Frostferno corrupted +2AoE gems, against yours 470k with this "lightning" corrupted helmet. Also have 7+k life, while you have some 6560 or something like that. So here is difference. But I have perfect 2 abyss Tombfists with 0.73 crit chance corruption and perfect bubonic, all with really badass abyss jewels attached. Oh, and corrupted Kaom with +47% damage, which is better then almost perfect Loreweawe, when it comes to damage BTW. To conclude, if you want to switch to Unnatural instinct, it is awesome, but very, very expensive. Now I'm testing one new idea, for bossing purposes, what should give me even more damage, to oneshoot them all, as I'm very weak player :P

Im going to try get a bubonic trail and see how it works, maybe its a decent upgrade! Really wanna hear about ur idea when its ready :)

Also, what do you think are the best damage mods on abyss jewels? I think it's the attack speed on crit, or is a big flat fire dmg better?
Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 29 oct. 2018 12:48:20
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I have problems with t10's
i might be blind or dumb...but why ricochet ?
"
theguy463 a écrit :

Its not dumb :)

the passive says "Projectiles deal 10% more Damage for each remaining chain"
this means that your damage will be 10% higher, which is really strong. The fact that makes the passive so strong is the wording, it says more and not increased.

On top of that the +1 chain is amazing for clear speed.
Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 30 oct. 2018 11:46:18
"
slickepinnen a écrit :
"
theguy463 a écrit :

Its not dumb :)

the passive says "Projectiles deal 10% more Damage for each remaining chain"
this means that your damage will be 10% higher, which is really strong. The fact that makes the passive so strong is the wording, it says more and not increased.

On top of that the +1 chain is amazing for clear speed.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires