[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Sinned_13 a écrit :
how do you survive with this build. I m sitting at 11k evasion rating with grace and still i m one shot.

dont get hit
"
postrach_myszy a écrit :
Of course I use grace. With my tree and gear combination its best possible solution. It is simple, as I said before, most players use haste, due to movement and attack speed. I chose other way, so my combo is grace + watchers eye with +movement speed while affected by grace and… +50 crit multi while affected by anger.

This way I got 170k hideout tooltip damage without flasks on 6l Chin Sol and 370k hideout tooltip damage without flasks on Frostferno, with cleaver enchant “Anger reserves 15% less mana”. Character got ~40% crit chance and… 509% crit multiplier. When it comes to ass mark on hit, I got even opal ring with that and +40 strength +40 life, but dropped it to other opal with massive ele damage, and switched to combo “projectile weakness+blasphemy”, but dropped it too, and now using anger + grace combo, with lvl 4 enlighten applied to both grace and anger. It means I still have 130 unreserved mana, what is enough in my opinion.

Thx for the nice info man!

This is my current setup:

I think my goal now is to get a better belt + Tombfist gloves
After that I have to decide on my ring :) Either opal with accuracy or a nice curse on hit assasins mark. Could also find better boots and corrupt helmet.

Does Anger aura + watchers eye crit mult outpeform blashphemy+projectile weakness? Did you test if watchers eye mod "penetrate 15 fire resistence" is better or worse than crit mult? Maybe I have to try anger :)

Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 24 oct. 2018 09:37:50
I wonder. Is this build consider a boss killer or fast mapper? I've been using arc build and it's good fast mapper but lost steam on most of the high end bosses. I'm currently looking for a build that is great for boss killing. Is this per chance one of them?
Hi.

just for curiosity, some one tested Xoph's Nurture bow in this build?
(50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage /10% chance to Ignite)

Maybe it work?
Hi Can i use this build for MF and Boss killing?

Since i want to make a last char for the league.
"
slickepinnen a écrit :

I think my goal now is to get a better belt + Tombfist gloves
After that I have to decide on my ring :) Either opal with accuracy or a nice curse on hit assasins mark. Could also find better boots and corrupt helmet.

Does Anger aura + watchers eye crit mult outpeform blashphemy+projectile weakness? Did you test if watchers eye mod "penetrate 15 fire resistence" is better or worse than crit mult? Maybe I have to try anger :)

In my case Anger aura + watchers eye crit multi outperforms everything, when it comes to DPS. BUT! I have almost "perfect" watcher. So I really don't know, how it looks in combinetion like "32 crit multi watchers agains 21/20 Project. weakness with 20/20 blasphamy. From my experience 21/20 Project. weakness with 20/20 blasphamy outclasses lvl 12 ass mark on hit or lvl 12 elemental weakness on hit. Tried both, project. weakness is much better. When it comes to opal rings... I use my "own" combination - shaped opal ring with +65 ele dmg and 2 T1 resistances and +40 life with "perfect" Mark of the Elder as second ring. This gives me +80% overal damage on secon ring and... +10% life. Kabooom.

This is also answer to question "mapping or bossing". In my case - both. My archer clears map like character with HH and destroying all bosses, except Uber Atz (due to fact I don't know how to fight her without "instant leech"). But I saw videos with character far worse equipped and with lower damaga, who can handle her without problems:) BTW, I use slightly changed tree, adapted to "Unnatural Instinct", placed left from "Harrier" node.
Dernière édition par postrach_myszy, le 25 oct. 2018 06:25:22
"
postrach_myszy a écrit :

In my case Anger aura + watchers eye crit multi outperforms everything, when it comes to DPS. BUT! I have almost "perfect" watcher. So I really don't know, how it looks in combinetion like "32 crit multi watchers agains 21/20 Project. weakness with 20/20 blasphamy. From my experience 21/20 Project. weakness with 20/20 blasphamy outclasses lvl 12 ass mark on hit or lvl 12 elemental weakness on hit. Tried both, project. weakness is much better. When it comes to opal rings... I use my "own" combination - shaped opal ring with +65 ele dmg and 2 T1 resistances and +40 life with "perfect" Mark of the Elder as second ring. This gives me +80% overal damage on secon ring and... +10% life. Kabooom.

This is also answer to question "mapping or bossing". In my case - both. My archer clears map like character with HH and destroying all bosses, except Uber Atz (due to fact I don't know how to fight her without "instant leech"). But I saw videos with character far worse equipped and with lower damaga, who can handle her without problems:) BTW, I use slightly changed tree, adapted to "Unnatural Instinct", placed left from "Harrier" node.

Thats true about the anger jewel. Yea I also tested the curses and I think you're right about proj. weakness being strongest by far. Haha shaped Opal with uber elder ring is next level :) really cool!

I tested that unnatural instinct thing in PoB a little but I cant figure out how to path to it, do you drop throatseeker+snowforged and go there from the dex side? I made a tree with my gear and the jewel and got this: https://pastebin.com/FKprPCYJ . Looks pretty good, but loosing a lot of intellect so need to get it on the ring ;) What do u think about the tree?

Thx for all the input!
Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 25 oct. 2018 17:18:18
"
slickepinnen a écrit :

Thats true about the anger jewel. Yea I also tested the curses and I think you're right about proj. weakness being strongest by far. Haha shaped Opal with uber elder ring is next level :) really cool!

I tested that unnatural instinct thing in PoB a little but I cant figure out how to path to it, do you drop throatseeker+snowforged and go there from the dex side? I made a tree with my gear and the jewel and got this: https://pastebin.com/FKprPCYJ . Looks pretty good, but loosing a lot of intellect so need to get it on the ring ;) What do u think about the tree?

Thx for all the input!

I don’t have access to PoB atm, can check it home, but… you will get answer on Monday then:) For now I can give you some tips. First thing, my build is almost “pushed to the limit”. It means, there is almost nothing to improve, unless I get some mirror worth gear, which is unavailable in this league BTW, besides, I don’t have any mirror.

When it comes to tree – I dropped whole “upper” part of the tree, including Snowforged and Throatseeker and whole “intelligence” path, including whole “life” node, ended by “Written in blood”. Instead, I pick “Revenge of the hunted” with all life nodes around and Forces of nature. In such combination Intelligence starts to be real pain in the ass, I need minimum 114, and achieved that with jewels – remember I got 5 abyssal slots on gear and 2 “free” jewel slots, after placing Lioneyes, watcher, and two other “mandatory” jewels.

So intelligence, massive resistances and… 240 lifepoints are on my 5 abyssal. Plus some crit multi and fire damage nodes. However, as I said before, this is “high end” tree and gear, quite hard to get in Delve on current state of the league, as they are… unavailable. Today I invented last little upgrade, but I will describe it later, because I don’t want be “outbuyed” by some smartass, who will buy piece of gear which is necessary before I will be back from work :P
So I've ended up with this: https://pastebin.com/FnGJrn1s
Just killed my first Uber Elder with ease, literally "oneshotting" shaper/elder when I step into melee range to attack, sick build. At lvl 92 now.

PoB gives 6,7 mill dps, 4 mill on shaper. This is with proj weakness-blasphemy, grace and 6600 life.

Gear:

Could get some further upgrades and change auras / test unnatural instincts, but so far so good :)
Been following this guide but I am level 89 and stuck on t16 shaper bosses, I die too fast and dont do enough damage. Dont have enough strength for a kaom's heart right now. The videos dont help much as the builds they have are OP. Some tips on how to beat the bosses and any way to imprvoe my build would be great, I have about 2ex right now to spend. Also, whats the best way to make currency for me right now? should I just run whatever red maps drop or buy a bunch of a certain map? Its my first time playing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires