[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
postrach_myszy a écrit :
"
gianbf a écrit :

Can you link your setup or allow public view of your profile?

For now - not. There are two reasons. First one - this is my alternative account, used for "forum purpose only", as I do not want to log in to my game account from the computer in my work. As well as I do not wont to some builds in my profile to be scoped by "playerbase". If allow it, many players will parrot some builds and then they will be nerfed. I designed them myself and really do not want to lose them.

Second reason is also simple – still work on build and “final” gear. Just yesterday I discovered a way to raise my lifepool to 7100 on lvl 94, with overall DPS increase by approx. 3-4%, all for reasonable price approx. 6ex. I am currently waiting for the seller of desired gear to stop being in AFK mode when I get back from work :) When I finish then maybe I will transfer the equipment to this account to show what's going on. You will not see skilltree, but you don't have to, as gear choices implicates whole tree, so it is easy to figure how it looks even solely on the basis of the jewels used, which must be placed in specific, easily identifiable points.

you forgot the part where u tip your fedora
i have very high dps but there is a problem: very hard to survive against high lvl bosses. what to do?
"
AdmiralBombillo a écrit :
i have very high dps but there is a problem: very hard to survive against high lvl bosses. what to do?

make character public. usually koam is necessary for lategame. as it gives u extra 2k hp
Why use Call of the Brotherhood if you're only dealing fire damage? I'm so lost.
"
AdmiralBombillo a écrit :

If you have a problems with survive in encounters with "high level bosses", then your DPS is... not "very high" :) Whole idea of this build is to wreck them before they manage to wreck you.

My tactic against all T16 bosses, except Chimera, where I can't use it due to "intouchable" phases is simple. I shot do 2 shots from distance with ele hit placed on chin sol (with combstion, to clear mobs) to ignite target, then turn on my vaal grace and all attack flasks, immedietly blink close to target with blink arrow (this way I crete my shooting copy too) then kill him from close range using ele hit placed on Frostferno, with elemental focus (some players use combustion, but imho it is more efficient to ignite with chin sol).

Outstanding tactic for every "non phases" bosses. I can wreck everything before "vaal grace" expires. Problem with most builds is lack of DPS, which players trying to compensate with haste/vaal haste. My approach is different, I use vaal grace in combination witch watchers eye "+14 movespeed while affected by grace" and proj. weakness + blasphamy. This way, with all flasks up I have massive ER, dodge chance and spell dodge chance. Plus 7k life :P
Hello, could you take a look at my pg? I think there is something that does not work well. the dps is not very high and I can not complete even a t12. for the dps, how do I get to 1mil?

sorry for my bad english

thank you

https://pastebin.com/GdnYJcuY

my gear
Dernière édition par jack807, le 19 oct. 2018 07:35:33
"
jack807 a écrit :
Hello, could you take a look at my pg? I think there is something that does not work well. the dps is not very high and I can not complete even a t12. for the dps, how do I get to 1mil?

sorry for my bad english

thank you

https://pastebin.com/GdnYJcuY

my gear

Ugh... DPS should not bother you. Hovewer... What a strange combination. Why "damage on full life" instead of fire pen? Because "tooltip dps" shows higher values? Next thing, where is your diamond flask and wise oak? Rumi's concotion? In evasion based build? Interesting And... where is your lifepool? How many life do you have? 2500? 3000? Don't have access to PoB at the moment, but I guess it is 3500 max. You cant handle T12 not due to bad DPS, but due to horrible low lifepool. Besides... Call of the brotherhood? Really? And where is this lightning damage you want to convert to cold? On this one abyss jewel you put near "point blank" node? It is not even glasscannon. It is... forgive me, shitcannon :)
I used lorewave because I saw an increase of dps but I can replace it with

I organize myself for the flasks.
I replace damage on full life with fire penetration for the ring with what do you suggest to replace?

the rare quiver is better or better to use

thx

@jack807
Kaoms armor you presented is shit. Should be at least +35% fire dmg. When it comes to quiver, it is nice you have Rigwalds, but this is "luxury quiver" for characters with maxed resists and at least 5500 k life (preferably more then 6k) to clear maps. It leads to nowhere when it comes to lifepool.

What you need the most is life, life, and one more life. So - stygian wise with massive ele dmg, at least +35 to strength and 100 to overall life. Put stygian jewel with at least +40 life to socket.

Then replace your gloves and boots. Personally using 1 abyss socket Tombfist and 2 abyss bubonic - socketed with 3 abyss jewels with at least +45 life each. Or obtain some gripped gloves and boots, which gives you at least +200 life and other goodies. Then upgrade your level little bit, to at least lvl 91, preferably 94 - 95.

Then do something with your rings. Two opals with life, resistances and massive ele dmg or... my "own designed combination", one shaped opal ring with big resistances and ele dmg + "perfect"... mark of the elder ring. If you will be able to cap your resistances with such combo, you will stop to whine about "low DPS" :)
Dernière édition par postrach_myszy, le 19 oct. 2018 10:36:27
For endgame and deep delve clear, what bow to use? Currently using the Tempest for high APS but wondering if +3 thicket bow would be better. Using Frostferno for single target.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires