[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how this build generates endurance charges for immortal call?

Thanks!
hey there, thanks for this build. Seems pretty awesome.. Was just wondering, but how do you manage your mana in this build? I'm currently still leveling my guy but I'm not quite sure how this build sustains it's mana pool??
"
ayaple a écrit :
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how this build generates endurance charges for immortal call?

Thanks!

This build dossn't generate endurance charges for immortal call t all. People use combination IC+CWDT because they blindly parrotting it from builds which can do that. And think, that 0.5 s lasting IC will help them somehow. Senseless loss of at least 2 socket's, but if people want to lose them, let them lose. Maybe they think they are juggernauts :P
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Hey guys, I managed to get pretty close to the idea i was getting from reading the posts here, but i still have some questions :

I'm ok with the idea CWDT+IC isn't that usefull and to get some curses instead, but, curse on hit with an herald for example, or just a manually one ?

For late game, what is the more efficient, Tombifist / bubonic or a combination of rares to maximize the life ?

So this is my gear, and below is my build so far. Im only level 75.
Just wondering how to increase my life. im sitting at like 3.5k..

The one shots are a bit annoying

https://pastebin.com/FVcS8X5X
Maybe this has been brought up before but I can't get my head around the Combat Focus Jewels in PoB. I used the build someone posted a few threads back: https://pastebin.com/wQe3eujE

By removing the jewels, PoB dps goes from 5,7 to 8 mil. Why do I even need those two jewels to begin with? Doesn't Avatar of Fire per definition makes me do only fire dmg anyway. What am I missing/not understanding?

Ty a lot for a cool build!

Edit: Ok so as I understand it, if I run without Combat Focus jewels I basically have to multiply my PoB dps with 1/3 to get a reaslistic value :) I guess PoB assumes we are always hitting with fire?
Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 21 oct. 2018 11:41:23
"
slickepinnen a écrit :
Maybe this has been brought up before but I can't get my head around the Combat Focus Jewels in PoB. I used the build someone posted a few threads back: https://pastebin.com/wQe3eujE

By removing the jewels, PoB dps goes from 5,7 to 8 mil. Why do I even need those two jewels to begin with? Doesn't Avatar of Fire per definition makes me do only fire dmg anyway. What am I missing/not understanding?

Ty a lot for a cool build!

Edit: Ok so as I understand it, if I run without Combat Focus jewels I basically have to multiply my PoB dps with 1/3 to get a reaslistic value :) I guess PoB assumes we are always hitting with fire?

in pob calc, it is the default that only fire portion of skill is in calculation even if you take the gems out. So if you take them out you get a fake increase.
Hi guys

in the newest poe tree : http://www.poeurl.com/b33Y ( without xoph's blood)

the bottom jewel node is not taken ( the one where combat focus crimson is suppose to go). And i see that another jewel node near quick recovery has been taken.

Should i assume that's the "new" spot for combat focus crimson ?

Another quick question, is it worth it to go for Lioneye's Fall/raker without xoph's blood because i don't see that option in the different possibilities so i assumed it's not worth it. right ?

Anyway sorry for the bad english and thank you for who ever can find me some answers :-)
Plz can anyone explain why are we using Call of the Bhood ring?

Our elemental hit always choose fire thanks to the combat focus jewels.

While we always deal fire damage and there is no remarkable source of other damage tpys;

Why are we using a ring that increasing lightning damage and converts light to cold damage?

What is the point of this?
"
pphnx a écrit :
Plz can anyone explain why are we using Call of the Bhood ring?

Our elemental hit always choose fire thanks to the combat focus jewels.

While we always deal fire damage and there is no remarkable source of other damage tpys;

Why are we using a ring that increasing lightning damage and converts light to cold damage?

What is the point of this?

1. read avatar of fire
>While we always deal fire damage and there is no remarkable source of other damage tpys;
2. read elemental hit gem

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires