g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Good day, sir. I am trying to follow this build. It was just my 3rd week or 1 month playing in PoE world. I'm too slow for this game right now. So about the skill gem/socket what colors are they? I followed before the enki arc, necro, and the cyc builds but I failed. So I read and read some guides. Then I saw this, and giving it a try. As a newbie like me, I hope I can follow this guide, even though it is complicated. PoE is a trial and error game. Thank you sir.
"
nakinakz a écrit :
Good day, sir. I am trying to follow this build. It was just my 3rd week or 1 month playing in PoE world. I'm too slow for this game right now. So about the skill gem/socket what colors are they? I followed before the enki arc, necro, and the cyc builds but I failed. So I read and read some guides. Then I saw this, and giving it a try. As a newbie like me, I hope I can follow this guide, even though it is complicated. PoE is a trial and error game. Thank you sir.

Gl to you sir :)
what Gems would you use for a 6L Reave setup?
"
chieko1994 a écrit :
what Gems would you use for a 6L Reave setup?

I would use what it says in the guide
Should I use the tree on poeplanner or the one for path of building. There are some differences.
"
Ackworth a écrit :
Should I use the tree on poeplanner or the one for path of building. There are some differences.

Would always use the POB one, but there shouldn't be many differences. If they are, they are small things i overlooked, or might have put a few more points for a full level 100 build on POB wheras poeplanner one is usually ended at early 90's.
I'm at the point where I have most of my gear settled and I'm ready to move on from bloodseekers. I've read many of your previous posts on how to craft the multi-modded claws. I'm not very experienced with crafting, and there's a lot of jargon in those posts that I don't understand. Could you explain how to craft the claws in simpler terms, or refer me to somewhere I can learn? As far as I understand it, my best bet is to buy good base claws with 3 good mods, then multi-mod what I still need.

Thanks again for the awesome build and guide!
"
MasterBiggs a écrit :
I'm at the point where I have most of my gear settled and I'm ready to move on from bloodseekers. I've read many of your previous posts on how to craft the multi-modded claws. I'm not very experienced with crafting, and there's a lot of jargon in those posts that I don't understand. Could you explain how to craft the claws in simpler terms, or refer me to somewhere I can learn? As far as I understand it, my best bet is to buy good base claws with 3 good mods, then multi-mod what I still need.

You pretty much have it. Buy decent like 3 mod claws (good prefixes would be solid) and multimod and add like quality/crit + attack speed.

Or you can try alt/aug/regaling claws yourself or just crafting them with jagged fossils.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
MasterBiggs a écrit :

You pretty much have it. Buy decent like 3 mod claws (good prefixes would be solid) and multimod and add like quality/crit + attack speed.

Or you can try alt/aug/regaling claws yourself or just crafting them with jagged fossils.

Awesome, thank you! I have another question:

I'm wondering if an aura other than Pride would be beneficial. The Pride tooltip says "Nearby enemies take at least #% more physical damage, raising up to #% as they stay in the Aura for 4 seconds." I've noticed that since we use the Lion's Roar flask, enemies either die or are knocked back outside of the aura way before 4 seconds, so I don't think I'm getting the full benefits of the Pride aura. I would switch to a different flask, however, I really like Lion's Roar.

I was thinking maybe Hatred or Precision (mostly for crit chance & if you don't have "hits can't be evaded" mod). Maybe you have already run the numbers and Pride is still the best option, it was just something I noticed. Any thoughts?
Dernière édition par MasterBiggs, le 27 mars 2020 13:34:22
"
MasterBiggs a écrit :

Awesome, thank you! I have another question:

I'm wondering if an aura other than Pride would be beneficial. The Pride tooltip says "Nearby enemies take at least #% more physical damage, raising up to #% as they stay in the Aura for 4 seconds." I've noticed that since we use the Lion's Roar flask, enemies either die or are knocked back outside of the aura way before 4 seconds, so I don't think I'm getting the full benefits of the Pride aura. I would switch to a different flask, however, I really like Lion's Roar.

I was thinking maybe Hatred or Precision (mostly for crit chance & if you don't have "hits can't be evaded" mod). Maybe you have already run the numbers and Pride is still the best option, it was just something I noticed. Any thoughts?

Pride is still the best by far. Most bosses can't be knocked back anyway and we don't really care about the little guys.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires