g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hello! Im following your guide but i cant understand why you are using Hypothermia! I cant find out how you or why you use it! Maybe im stupid and missing a key point though , no idea!! If i use it i get noothing out of it so maybe ive missed something !!
"
vgvg777 a écrit :
Hello! Im following your guide but i cant understand why you are using Hypothermia! I cant find out how you or why you use it! Maybe im stupid and missing a key point though , no idea!! If i use it i get noothing out of it so maybe ive missed something !!

Hypothermia does not show in your tooltip dps in game, but it still applies as long as enemy is chilled. Enemy is chilled as long as you have some kind of cold damage applying. Lots of ways to get cold damage, flat adds, and especially from things like phys dmg as extra cold on amulet and such.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Second part is not answered easily at all. Your looking for one thing that gives you a huge jump in dps and that is not really how it works. Though to be fair i would say getting some good dps weapons with attack speed and hits can't be evaded is a prty big jump itself. Everything else just adds more little bits at a time till it adds up to something huge.

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate the detailed guide. I understand that it's a combination of many things, but when I open your PoB and disable all of your items/jewels outside of the weapons (so Blade Flurry can be used), you still have 10x as much damage as I do in POB (average and DPS) (my DPS tooltip also is a fraction of what PoB says my damage is) and while I know I can make improvements in many places, I'm a bit lost as to how I'm that far behind a nearly gearless version of you, or rather how the gearless version has so much damage to begin with. I can link my gear here if that would be helpful.

I also am working towards the hits can't be evaded enchant, but it's a pricey one iirc.

-
Two other question if I may, why use whirling blades over flame dash? Is it because it has no cooldown? Something just irks me about dashes that can't traverse gaps/ledges.

Also I linked in Phase Run instead of Portal, because it also gives extra physical damage in addition to it's phasing effect. I'm curious what your thoughts on it are.
Dernière édition par iZorro, le 21 mars 2020 14:09:06
When do you use reave and when do you use blade flurry?
"
iZorro a écrit :

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate the detailed guide. I understand that it's a combination of many things, but when I open your PoB and disable all of your items/jewels outside of the weapons (so Blade Flurry can be used), you still have 10x as much damage as I do in POB (average and DPS) (my DPS tooltip also is a fraction of what PoB says my damage is) and while I know I can make improvements in many places, I'm a bit lost as to how I'm that far behind a nearly gearless version of you, or rather how the gearless version has so much damage to begin with. I can link my gear here if that would be helpful.

I also am working towards the hits can't be evaded enchant, but it's a pricey one iirc.

-
Two other question if I may, why use whirling blades over flame dash? Is it because it has no cooldown? Something just irks me about dashes that can't traverse gaps/ledges.

Also I linked in Phase Run instead of Portal, because it also gives extra physical damage in addition to it's phasing effect. I'm curious what your thoughts on it are.

I mean it stinks that it doesn't go over gaps, but is is also really fast and scales based off of your attack speed, so you can really whirl through maps. I guess if you don't care about that and want to traverse then feel free to use flame dash.

As for phase run honestly i didn't even know that was a thing lol. Sounds interesting.

"
diccce a écrit :
When do you use reave and when do you use blade flurry?

You use reave for general clear, blade flurry for single target. Can easily be seen in the sample video.
If you swapped it around so that the CWDT+IC+Inc.Duration setup was in your gloves, and put the Blood Rage+Vaal Warchief+Dread Banner link in your weapon, then you could socket Phase Run into the CWDT (have it cast after IC) for "free" damage and survivability.

Another consideration I have been playing around with is Berserk. Popping it before you start doing Blade Flurry on bosses will expend all your rage for a pretty respectable boost to DPS. My only issue is finding a spot for it in the gem economy.
Dernière édition par BrimstoneBrute, le 21 mars 2020 17:35:14
"
BrimstoneBrute a écrit :
If you swapped it around so that the CWDT+IC+Inc.Duration setup was in your gloves, and put the Blood Rage+Vaal Warchief+Dread Banner link in your weapon, then you could socket Phase Run into the CWDT (have it cast after IC) for "free" damage and survivability.

This is how I have it, phase run tied to CWDT.
How would I go about multi-modding claws now that you can only craft 2 mods. Should I still go for one flat physical/% physical on magic claws?
"
Ackworth a écrit :
How would I go about multi-modding claws now that you can only craft 2 mods. Should I still go for one flat physical/% physical on magic claws?

I was just discussing this with guild and some friends yesterday, best way to go about it now.

You can either alt spam them for 2 mods then regal and hope, then multi mod...

Or what i think would be better...e

just 1 fossil jagged spam, super cheap to do so. Either get lucky and get like 4 solid mods or so (phys/hybrid/phys%/attackspeed/crit) and then annul and hope or craft what you need or annul then multi mod. OR you can land a couple good prefixes like t1 + t1 hybrid or other t1 or t2 + t1 or w/e you feel okay with, then put on prefixes cannot be changed and scour it, then multi mod on the suffix.

You can also try to buy a rare that has like 3 good mods alrdy and just multimod on what you need.

Any of these options should work fine.
which claw's i can take before the end game ones?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires